Enough of This Silly Sh*t.......Lets Get Serious

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:12 pm
To actually try and talk about something for a moment.

I would like to ask whether any of you have heard of the BBC programme we have here called "Question Time"

Its a long running weekly one hour show that brings political figures and heads to debate on various current subjects.

Controversially, this week, or literally just now...........we had the leader of the British National Party (A disgustingly and purely racist party that recently was voted to have 2 seats in the European Parliment by the disillusioned retards of Nortern England) Nick Griffin, come on the show and get torn to absolute shreads by any and all members of the debate crew and audience.

I urge anyone who wants to see a man so totally subversive and evasive, not answer any direct question in any way, and preach his disgraceful views...........but at the same time get thoroughly found out.

Google it, youtube it tomorrow, its going to be everywhere.............it was truly a monumentally historic TV moment, not just because its the first time that a member of their party (one which I have spoken about a few times, regarding how I used to have mass brawls with young members in my youth) has been invited onto a mainstream TV show.

Great great watching...........and for a very brief moment, even though we are faced with increasing numbers voting for this party (although this is 99% due to be the disillusioned British public being fed up with immigration, and not because they are turning fundamentally racist).........I actually felt slightly proud to be human (something I rarely feel)

Please check out...........you will not regret it..........and you will also see how great it is to regularly get political figures together to openly and honestly debate various things.

Ps: Heres a link for all you lazy types. :wink:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8321157.stm

Rookie
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:48 pm
I hope he doesn't convince the gullible fuckwits that he has changed. We all know people only have epiphanies when it helps them.
Fighting liberals one post at a time.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:13 pm
Don't have the time right now, but I promise I'll take a look later, Bigs.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:09 am
HiddenCounter wrote:I hope he doesn't convince the gullible fuckwits that he has changed. We all know people only have epiphanies when it helps them.


It wont happen.

I mean, the beauty of all this exposure recently...........is that it is exactly that! exposing them for the disgusting, out-dated bigeots they are (whereas previous to the last few weeks, Im sure there were alot of people who didnt really know what they are REALLY about)

I mean there are obviously small parts of this country that do agree with the ideals of the BNP.............the others that vote for them are simply doing so out of frustration with the current/previous governments who they feel have ignored their concerns and well being.

The BNP play on that, you can see it in everything they do.............he even admitted it on the show (an un-charactertic, on-air slip on his part) that the way their party works now is that they fly the flag of freedom, democracy, pride............and then once they got to power, they would reveal their real agenda of purification and repatriation of all those who they deem as "Non-Indiginous"...........basically, white people.

That was a highlight, because normally he never leaves himself open to being exposed like that in such a forum.

I guarentee you that if the European elections were to be held again now...........they would not get a single seat in the European parliment.
Last edited by bigstrads on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21362
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:36 am
bigstrads wrote:
HiddenCounter wrote:I hope he doesn't convince the gullible fuckwits that he has changed. We all know people only have epiphanies when it helps them.


It wont happen.

I mean, the beauty of all this exposure recently...........is that it is exactly that! exposing them for the disgusting, out-dated bigeots they are (whereas previous to the last few weeks, Im sure there were alot of people who didnt really know what they are REALLY about)

I mean there are obviously small parts of this country that do agree with the ideals of the BNP.............the others that vote for them are simply doing so out of frustration with the current/previous governments who they feel have ignored their concerns and well being.

The BNP play on that, you can see it in everything we do.............he even admitted it on the show (an un-charactertic, on-air slip on his part) that the way their party works now is that they fly the flag of freedom, democracy, pride............and then once they got to power, they would reveal their real agenda of purification and repatriation of all those who they deem as "Non-Indiginous"...........basically, white people.



Bigs, you may not agree, but political groups like these are used by the global elite/people in power to make them look like the best choice. By having extremists like this, those that are in power right now and real bad themselves, look like the much better choice and people think of them as actually really good for them and the country/world. You step back and look at recent history (like the last 50-100 years) and you see the same thing done a few times
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:22 am
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
HiddenCounter wrote:I hope he doesn't convince the gullible fuckwits that he has changed. We all know people only have epiphanies when it helps them.


It wont happen.

I mean, the beauty of all this exposure recently...........is that it is exactly that! exposing them for the disgusting, out-dated bigeots they are (whereas previous to the last few weeks, Im sure there were alot of people who didnt really know what they are REALLY about)

I mean there are obviously small parts of this country that do agree with the ideals of the BNP.............the others that vote for them are simply doing so out of frustration with the current/previous governments who they feel have ignored their concerns and well being.

The BNP play on that, you can see it in everything they do.............he even admitted it on the show (an un-charactertic, on-air slip on his part) that the way their party works now is that they fly the flag of freedom, democracy, pride............and then once they got to power, they would reveal their real agenda of purification and repatriation of all those who they deem as "Non-Indiginous"...........basically, white people.



Bigs, you may not agree, but political groups like these are used by the global elite/people in power to make them look like the best choice. By having extremists like this, those that are in power right now and real bad themselves, look like the much better choice and people think of them as actually really good for them and the country/world. You step back and look at recent history (like the last 50-100 years) and you see the same thing done a few times


Well............not really............not at all really.

The 3 main political parties have not "used" the BNP to make themselves look better.............simply because the BNP has largely been underground for its entire existence, so how could they be "using" them and having them all the media and what not to show people how much of a better option they are? when, unless you had direct encounters with them you wouldnt really know what they are.

Thats the whole reason why they won the 2 European parliment seats.............not because those who voted for them are disgusting racists but because they didnt really know anything about them (because they have always not been allowed to show themselves and their views to the mass public in any official forum)

The BNP played on the lack of knowledge and exposure about them and made it appear (themselves) that they had the interests of the people at their core.

Also.............by allowing them to show their true colours.............it DOES show how the main parties are better options!!! thats the f*cking point no? and that was the beauty of last night...........because everyone now knows EXACTLY what they are, and so wouldnt vote for a party that would destroy this country.

Seriously Mig, if you cant have any conversation without blaming it all on the "big bad shadow goverment"...........then please dont bother because it just makes no sense.

And dont even dare tell me Im being niave.............because Im not, because what your saying simply has no relevance here.

If I was talking about the differences between Labour, The Conservatives and The Liberal Democrats...........then yeah, we could talk about the nature of them and how they will all have that "shadow" backing behind them and hence there is no real difference at the core.

But your point is totally irrelevant and plain incorrect for this discussion.

Ps: Holy f*ck.............I just realised that I used the word "we" instead of "they" when referring to the BNP............... :shock: ...........does that mean Im a Freudian racist!? :wink:

Pps: Please mods, can you please edit that from the quotes...........cuz I feel a little sick that I made that frightening error. :oops:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21362
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:59 am
bigstrads wrote:And dont even dare tell me Im being niave.............because Im not, because what your saying simply has no relevance here.

If I was talking about the differences between Labour, The Conservatives and The Liberal Democrats...........then yeah, we could talk about the nature of them and how they will all have that "shadow" backing behind them and hence there is no real difference at the core.



Buddy, calm down. No need to go off when I have my say. I'm not attacking you personally so it's alright :wink:

You see, you have to step back and look at it and see how the little evil boys that run the whole show right now benefit from it. They know that an extremist party like this will soon be seen for the nonsense that they are and that they can never be a ruling group. What this does is make the people look at the major parties, WHO ARE CONTROLLED BY THE ELITE, like the only choice. Further more, any other group that presents any idea that is that DIFFERENT from the major parties/ruling power, is quickly domissed as extremist or just a waste of time. That's how it works.

There has been cases where the ruling power, call them large corporations if you want as that is what they are, have created and funded some extremist like group, political and others. These groups have major influence over people for a period of time, then are seen as no good and outright not competent and the people dismiss them and other similar groups in future. This just worls to strengthen the people's belief in the ruling power. The ruling power are smart, as I said before.

Again, just something I add in and do often, as I believe it to be true and maybe others can look into it a little
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5859
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:50 am
It's a shame of the disparity going on in the world between the rich and the poor.

Australia over the last 10 years has had a major influx of Asylum Seekers... & I for one am alarmed at how the world is revolving... i'd like to get one thing clear and say i'm all for "people moving to whereever they want" granted they go through the correct avenues to gain there citizenship.

But just this week there was a boatload of Illegal Immigrants in International Waters and when the Australian Navy discovered the boat heading for Australia, The Refugees thought it be wise to destroy there vessel so they could be rescued by the Navy and taken to Australia.

Now what eventuated was the Australian Government having a disagreement with the Indonesian Government about where these refugees should go... they were mostly all from Indonesia looking to start a new life in Oz.

Granted all the Earthquakes going on at the moment in this part of the world and many Indonesians being caught without homes, food and clothing (who wouldn't want to brave the ocean and come to the greatest country on the planet)

But to sabotage the boat by tearing it apart so it sinks... is just downright crazy!

I don't know how this fits in with the Crazy U.K Politican telling all the blacks to move back to Jamaica... But rather then fight these crony wars of terrorism... how about we give more aid and help to the people of the countries where a lot of these Refugees are fleeing from (i,e Iraq, Afghanistan etc)
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5859
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:57 am
Oh by the way these crazy politicans who form these parties about tightening up border security and immigration.. it's funny how they always seem to pop up around times of economic recessions or the moments after it.

It's all good and well when the Economy is booming and people of 3rd world originations are cleaning your pools and cutting your hedges are happily employed... But Joe Blogs gets laid off down the local steel mill and can;t find employment... he suddenly has this notion that all the immigrants are taking the jobs (ie pool cleaners and landscapers etc)

Australia had a politcal party back in the 90's during our last recession that was focused on tightening up the Australian Borders and was very PRO WHITE and ANTI-MULTICULTURAL (they gained a good amount of seats at the respected levels of Parliment) but faded away into obscurity a few years later when the economy was steamrolling by & going thru a mining boom in OZ where we had a skilled workers shortage.

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:57 am
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwmUOJR-GwA[/youtube]


i don no, maybe they are afraid of these guys, i don no. just sayin.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests