trade Checker

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:02 pm
you all should go to realgm.com than go to the trade checker before you post there are rules to making trades
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:07 pm
Really?. What makes you think so?

:mrgreen:

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:08 pm
when I ready Murphy & Dunleavy for Bosh I gotta wonder what people are thinking
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:33 am
Unfortunately salary has alot to do with who can be traded for who, so some trades are not as easy as what they seem

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:02 am
Thats why the Trade Checker on realgm is so nice it will tell you if the trade would work with the CBA
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:18 pm
esabyrn333 wrote:you all should go to realgm.com than go to the trade checker before you post there are rules to making trades

Give it a break already. You acting like the scrooge of GoldenStWarriors.com right now. Trades always involve lesser players (that no one talks about) to make the salary match.

I agree people thinking we can get Pierce and KG without trading Baron, JRich and or troy murphy was silly, but the rest of the trades are just ideas. Everyone knows most if not all these 'trade scenerios' will never go through.

You need to get your panties out of a bunch and stop stressing about the trades people propose, either that or dont go into the trades forum anymore.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:20 pm
Anonymous wrote:
esabyrn333 wrote:you all should go to realgm.com than go to the trade checker before you post there are rules to making trades

Give it a break already. You acting like the scrooge of GoldenStWarriors.com right now. Trades always involve lesser players (that no one talks about) to make the salary match.

I agree people thinking we can get Pierce and KG without trading Baron, JRich and or troy murphy was silly, but the rest of the trades are just ideas. Everyone knows most if not all these 'trade scenerios' will never go through.

You need to get your panties out of a bunch and stop stressing about the trades people propose, either that or dont go into the trades forum anymore.

I wrote the above post, just forget to sign in before posting it.

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:33 pm
Hey Bro it seems to me you are the one with your Panties in a bunch I was just trying to be a nice guy and tell everyone about a nice tool you could use to make quality trade posts and it helps you understand the process a little more take it or leave it its up to you. Did you check it out or anything or just felt like talkin a little smack to a guy that is just tryin to do something nice for everyone on the board but hey whatever makes you feel better about yourself is coo with me
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:10 pm

Cry me a river. You posted all big and bad in your first post telling people what they SHOULD do trying to make up your own rules about posting in the Trades forum. Now all of a sudden you were only tring to help people yadda yadda...stop flip flopping man. If you woulda came at us with a better attitude maybe i wouldnt have said anything, but you were trying to get authoritative and that aint gonna work on anyone but your boyfriend.

Plus all the needed links are on the right hand side of this website, and if someone cant see that theres no use in trying to tell them.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:11 pm
Anonymous wrote:

Cry me a river. You posted all big and bad in your first post telling people what they SHOULD do trying to make up your own rules about posting in the Trades forum. Now all of a sudden you were only tring to help people yadda yadda...stop flip flopping man. If you woulda came at us with a better attitude maybe i wouldnt have said anything, but you were trying to get authoritative and that aint gonna work on anyone but your boyfriend.

Plus all the needed links are on the right hand side of this website, and if someone cant see that theres no use in trying to tell them.

again me
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:06 pm
Anonymous wrote:

Let's just all not get over heated with one another - Noone meant anything but good logical thinking

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:25 pm
TradeDunleavy are you like 13 or something or just a moron that can't have a converstion making yourself look like a prick. I would guess you get picked on alot so you have a confidence problem cause if you talk to people like that in person you would take alot of beating at least where I come from. but most likely your just a little kid spouting off at the mouth.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:01 pm
yea yea....you get schooled on some logic and because of your lack of education you wanna start talking tough. Yea im big and bad and i can call people out over the internet....your a joke.

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:19 pm
mvc
Last edited by esabyrn333 on Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:55 pm
ha ha ha.

I doubt your telling the truth, but if you are, you have alot more to worry about than warrior fans posting unrealisitic trades in some fan forum.

I say trade Dunleavy for KG straight up, then trade Murphy and Cheaney for Pierce, then trade monta ellis for steve nash, then trade foyle for Amare Stoudamire and Boris Diaw. I know wed be a little weak at center until amare comes back but its all good.

ha ha, RealGM.com that homie......
Next

Return to Trades