I was banned from Barnes and Noble

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


Rookie
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:46 pm
For putting all the bibles in the fiction sections.
Fighting liberals one post at a time.

Moderator
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:04 pm
hahahaha :D Did u actually do this? I have nothing against religion (I'm agnostic and neutral), but that is hilarious.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1088
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: the nickel and dime
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:11 pm
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsxQZvCM27o[/youtube]

JK :mrgreen: :wink: :mrgreen:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:29 pm
HiddenCounter wrote:For putting all the bibles in the fiction sections.


Legendary. :D
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21382
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:37 am
HiddenCounter wrote:For putting all the bibles in the fiction sections.



Such blasphemy! :mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:59 am
HiddenCounter wrote:For putting all the bibles in the fiction sections.


I am Catholic, but I wouldn't care if I saw you do that cause you're not doing anything harmless.

But I would be pretty pissed if I was the one that stacked all the books up, cause then I'd have to take those books down and move them back to their original section. More work for me, and I don't get paid extra for something I didn't do.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:01 am
xbay wrote:
HiddenCounter wrote:For putting all the bibles in the fiction sections.


I am Catholic, but I wouldn't care if I saw you do that cause you're not doing anything harmless.


Little Freudiant Catholic slip there huh Xbay? :wink:

Not doing anything harmless, so its harmFUL! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:28 am
bigstrads wrote:
xbay wrote:
HiddenCounter wrote:For putting all the bibles in the fiction sections.


I am Catholic, but I wouldn't care if I saw you do that cause you're not doing anything harmless.


Little Freudiant Catholic slip there huh Xbay? :wink:

Not doing anything harmless, so its harmFUL! :mrgreen:


Image




:mrgreen:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2869
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:04 am
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:45 pm
nice!
I may have to go do that this week... any tips to not getting kicked out?
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk

Rookie
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:28 pm
first off wrote:nice!
I may have to go do that this week... any tips to not getting kicked out?


Don't get caught. ;)
Fighting liberals one post at a time.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:14 pm
Thanks Bigs... you stalking grammar perfectionist. :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:32 pm
xbay wrote:Thanks Bigs... you stalking grammar perfectionist. :mrgreen:


LOL................nah, I know I am a little that way but it was more about the Freudiant nature of you saying that your a Catholic and it didnt bother you................but using words that indicated it did. :wink:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:55 pm
bigstrads wrote:
xbay wrote:Thanks Bigs... you stalking grammar perfectionist. :mrgreen:


LOL................nah, I know I am a little that way but it was more about the Freudiant nature of you saying that your a Catholic and it didnt bother you................but using words that indicated it did. :wink:


Yeah, I didn't notice that 'til you pointed it out. Bigs eyes and a big mouth... I can see why TMC likes you. :wink: :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm
xbay wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
xbay wrote:Thanks Bigs... you stalking grammar perfectionist. :mrgreen:


LOL................nah, I know I am a little that way but it was more about the Freudiant nature of you saying that your a Catholic and it didnt bother you................but using words that indicated it did. :wink:


Yeah, I didn't notice that 'til you pointed it out. Bigs eyes and a big mouth... I can see why TMC likes you. :wink: :mrgreen:


Because of the eyes, of course... 8) :mrgreen:

Rookie
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:24 pm
bigstrads wrote:
xbay wrote:Thanks Bigs... you stalking grammar perfectionist. :mrgreen:


LOL................nah, I know I am a little that way but it was more about the Freudiant nature of you saying that your a Catholic and it didnt bother you................but using words that indicated it did. :wink:



I guess we can call you Mario now because you were just one-upped.

xD
Fighting liberals one post at a time.
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests