the obama deception dvd out now

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21365
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:51 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
migya wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
migya wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
migya wrote:
from the start of 2010 they will execute their plan of mass human population reduction to less then 500 million. The vaccines, especially the very hyped Flu Vaccine and poisioned food, as in mandatory GM food, no labelling anymore on foods included in this, will be the major ways they do this.



:shock:



Research/look up Codex Alimentarius.

I will give you a small explanation, but don't take my word for it, research it for yourself.

Codex Alimentarius is the world food code and a United Nations agency, jointly sponsored by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO). It is supposed to do so by adopting voluntary Guidelines and Standards (defining foods in international trade) and its decisions are enforced through the World Trade Organization. Codex Alimentarius means “food rules” in Latin.

The organization was born in 1962. It was created to regulate, and thus control, every aspect of how food and nutritional supplements are produced and sold to the consumer. It is solely about trade and the profits of multi-national corporations.

Codex is made up of many standards for every aspect of food. One of these standards was ratified (approved) in July 2005: the destructive Codex Alimentarius Vitamin and Mineral Guideline (VMG). The VMG can ban all high potency and clinically effective vitamins & minerals. For example, Vitamin C would be restricted to only a few milligrams per dose. Other nutrients, such as amino acids, are also under threat. Some nine pesticides that were found to be too toxic and made illegal previously, are now made legal by Codex


don't feel like lookin it up at the moment, i only left that shocked face because you state a very specific plan mig. Not that i think it's fake or that i think it's real. There is a lot of behind the scenes stuff going on, but it blows my mind sometimes how you state everything as fact. I applaud your research and all... you may be right



Rob, when someone doesn't know the facts, they are skeptical and very dubious about the person telling them. I have been studying and researching the New World Order for six and a half years, not every day, but quite often, especially the last seven months. My sources are not just different internet sites (which many people may be quick to say are dubious), but books written by different people (such as those directly involved with and in the New World Order. A tedious task as books are long and not as too the point as summaries by those that have already read them, but you need to do some "original source" research as well), and I also use research by other New World Order researchers, mostly Alex Jones and David Icke, but there not the only ones.

A great source of information is Alex Jones's radio talk show that he does every day for four hours. The link is here: http://prisonplanet.tv/alex-jones-live.html
Check it out, even if just a bit, you will find it real informative. Yesterday I listened to the show from last Friday and it went on to have a live audio feed of Alex Jones's collegue on his radio show, Jason Bermas, at the G20 meeting in Pittsburg. What you could hear was the police (more like troops with the weaponary) telling the people on the streets that they will be arrested if they don't clear the streets. Bermas was on his mobile phone (cell phone) and that is how you could hear what was happening. Real tyranny, no freedom what so ever


I'm sure there were a lot of Nazi's that studied for years and accepted the "fact" that they were superior and that Jews should be eradicated. The thing is this Mig, you're educating us on thinking outside the box and whats going on behind the scenes. Not believing everything you're told.. that kind of thng, though it seems everything you've read and studied, you've taken as fact. Have you ever felt the need to questions this Alex Jones hero of yours?

THe G20 meeting stuff, i mean that could very well be produced. It's a radio show for god sakes.

It's not like i don't question a lot of stuff, but when you say the plan is in place to start reducing the population to 500 million, that just seems like a far too specific plan. not trying to discount your research bud, especially since i haven't done my own, but me being skeptical isn't about the research. It's more about self fulfilling prophecies, and the possibility that people may be more conducive toward studies that verify their own beliefs.

What i'm not trying to do is say you're all wrong mig, you're crazy. NO!!!! i don't sit here and think everything is rosy and that the government is what they say they are, there are just limitations to my imagination



Well without doing some research Rob you will always have questions and a point of view on the information I give and have given. That's simple to understand.

As for Alex Jones, his radio show and anyone else speaking out about the New World order, conspiracies and related subjects - You have to ask yourself one question first: Does this person have anything to gain from doing that AND what does that person stand to lose from doing that.

With tha question, you can then have a much clearer view of what is going on. Alex Jones has lost so much from doing what he does. Him and his family are constantly followed and harrassed by police, CIA and other so called government agencies. He is not rich from doing this and has gained nothing that most people would call materially rich and comfortable. What Alex Jones has gained is respect from people and the self satisfaction of revealing the truth and trying to show this to as many people as he can. This goes for anyone that comes out and speaks out on corruptions and wrong doings, from scientists that have spoken out about the poisonous substances in vaccines (like mercury) to whistle blowers about so called terrorist attacks (like 911).

Again, you have to undertake some sort of research to really form an informed opinion and I urge you to do so, because this subject is the most important of all, as everything else in ife is related to what is really hapening in the world and what is going to happen if people don't inform themselves and stand up fortheir rights and the rights of others. The nba, standard of living, life comforts and everything else we like and hold dear, all relate to this
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:05 pm
I've been reading a book called, "Overthrow: A Century of American Regime Change from Hawaii to Iraq" It starts out in the late 1800's and traces all the times that our government has incited coups, or actively overthrew democratic nationalistic presidents and installed ruthless dictator puppets because they allowed the american fruit company or mining company or whatever to continue to rape their land at little to no cost to the company. American ideals went out the window. American industrialist's profits took priority over liberty and freedom. Corporations caused our government to basically commit treason, running covert operations, poisoning elections, destroying any chances of a healthy democracy to emerge in Guatemala, Panama, Honduras, Chile, the Philippines, Cuba, Iran, Iraq etc... Iran actually was moving toward becoming a Western Democracy when we installed the Shah in the 1950's. Why did we install him, because he would not take over their own oil production like the previous government was about to do. Think about that, we led covert operations, incited a coup, and installed a King in a country so that a company could continue extracting oil for a song. How American is that?? F*ck that!!! That's when hatred for America started in Iran and ultimately led to the 1979 revolution installing the Ayatola Khomeni and the student led taking of American embassy officials as hostages. Think Bush was unique? We've had over a hundred years of ignorant thugs acting on paranoid delusions and ill formed opinions, and ignoring of intelligence that does not fit their opinion... ugggh...

:banghead:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless

All Star
Posts: 1910
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:43 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:36 pm
Alex Jones has a syndicated radio show and makes tons of videos. You don't think he makes any money? As for the new world order and such, if such a powerful organization existed why haven't they orchestrated Mr. Jones death yet?

BtW, I have an uncle who does the 911 truth movement pretty much 24-7. In my experience anytime anyone questions it he becomes very defensive and agitated and tells them they need to get educated, even after he's presented with any evidence refuting his claims.

I've seen the same with the religious scientific community pushing intelligent design. The idea is more or less dismissed as nonsense by the scientific community yet the intelligent design folks flood the internet with "proof" so we, the internet reader, can educate ourselves.

Who knows. You might be right. But, remember, your group isn't the first to announce the apocalypse. You're just the latest.
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21365
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:18 pm
No Longer StuckInSoCal wrote:Alex Jones has a syndicated radio show and makes tons of videos. You don't think he makes any money? As for the new world order and such, if such a powerful organization existed why haven't they orchestrated Mr. Jones death yet?

BtW, I have an uncle who does the 911 truth movement pretty much 24-7. In my experience anytime anyone questions it he becomes very defensive and agitated and tells them they need to get educated, even after he's presented with any evidence refuting his claims.

I've seen the same with the religious scientific community pushing intelligent design. The idea is more or less dismissed as nonsense by the scientific community yet the intelligent design folks flood the internet with "proof" so we, the internet reader, can educate ourselves.

Who knows. You might be right. But, remember, your group isn't the first to announce the apocalypse. You're just the latest.



Firstly, Alex Jones does have his documentaries on sale (for a cheap price too), BUT HE OFFERS IT FOR FREE TO EVERYONE! He asks for people to either buy his documentaries or become members of his website IN ORDER FOR HIM TO CONTINUE DOING THE WORK HE DOES. Alex Jones is not rich and has had trouble keeping his radio show going throughout the years because of lack of funding. He asks people to copy his documentaries for free and give it to people for free.

As for the 911 truth movement - What do you mean evidence? Do you mean evidence supporting that the terrorist attacks were really terrorists attacks by anyone but the U.S. government and global elite? If that's what you mean, I have to say it takes a blind person or a person just wanting to not believe that they live in a world with evil murderers in power, to not look at the 911 disasters and see the evidence that it was a setup. I have to be straight foward and not sugar coat that. If you don't see things like the bombs going off, bringing the two towers down as a controlled demolition, among many, many other types of evidence, you just don't want to see it.

Religion is what it is and not to be confused with knowing the truth or truths of what is going on at the high control levels in the world. Me and anyone who researches the New World Order, don't claim apocalypse or anything else related to any religion, though I admit that there are parts of religion that explain similar things, though religion is so clouded with riddles and contradictions, that you can't get truth out of it enough.


Again, you need to do some research, like watch and listen to some of Alex Jones's documentaries, like the Obama Deception and Endgame, in order to know a bit about what really is going on. Each documentary is about 2 hours long, so not alot of time is needed to know a bit of what is going on. His documentaries are on YouTube or at least were some two months ago and so they can be viewed for free
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Posts: 1910
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:43 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:18 pm
See, that's what I'm talking about. Anytime someone questions the 911 truth movement the person who's calling out conspiracy tells them they need to get educated and then they'll see.

I've watched several videos and the evidence is pretty much all speculation based on how the explosion looks. There are accounts of firemen and other folks who supposedly heard explosions but, again, no substantial proof. And, sadly for the 911 truthers, the scientific evidence is disputed by other scientists.

The claim that it is obviously a setup is a huge over-statement and really discredits any validity the movement has. The evidence is far from clear.

As for Alex Jones, please post links to any discussion on how much he makes and his challenges to keep his radio show on the air. Last I checked syndication means a show is doing pretty damn well.

And, as I said, we've all heard apocalypse before. If we're all still here posting in 2015 I'll be curious to see if you've picked a new date for the billions of deaths you're predicting.
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21365
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:30 am
No Longer StuckInSoCal wrote:See, that's what I'm talking about. Anytime someone questions the 911 truth movement the person who's calling out conspiracy tells them they need to get educated and then they'll see.

I've watched several videos and the evidence is pretty much all speculation based on how the explosion looks. There are accounts of firemen and other folks who supposedly heard explosions but, again, no substantial proof. And, sadly for the 911 truthers, the scientific evidence is disputed by other scientists.

The claim that it is obviously a setup is a huge over-statement and really discredits any validity the movement has. The evidence is far from clear.

As for Alex Jones, please post links to any discussion on how much he makes and his challenges to keep his radio show on the air. Last I checked syndication means a show is doing pretty damn well.

And, as I said, we've all heard apocalypse before. If we're all still here posting in 2015 I'll be curious to see if you've picked a new date for the billions of deaths you're predicting.



The scientific evidence that shows that 911 disasters were a setup is disputed by certain scientists, but from what I've read those scientists either work for corporations that are in on all this (in other words they are fraud scientists). The statements by well held scientists of such things like the thermite oozing from the 911 buildings before their demolition is clear and easy to understand. You can always yell "oh but it could have been this or that" but unless you come up with valid reasons why such a liquid was even present there and so forth, you are just yelling and not putting forth proper analysis.

I'm not going to go on about the 911 disasters, we not only have had such a conversation on here and a whole thread devoted to that about a year or go, but there is lots of evidence on the internet, in books and in documentaries to cover that topic.

Think this, just talking about one topic - If the U.S. government is not fraudulent, is not behind any actions against the citizens and people who pay them to organise a system to make their lives high standard, are not behind the terrorist disasters (Oklahoma City bombing, 911 etc), then why are the borders between the U.S. and Mexico left wide open. This allows anyone from Mexico to come in, including anyone that wants to blow something up in the U.S. Makes no sense does it?

All these laws taking away freedoms of the people in the U.S., yet people from Mexico, anyone, can come right in, almost unhindered. Doesn't make sense.

As for the 2012 end date prophecies (I assume that's what you're reffering to with the 2015, we are still here, date you gave), that's different. I have studied that a bit also and though that 2012 date exists in many ancient cultures and civilisations, civilisations that were very far from one another and did not know of each other's existance, I do not wholeheartedly believe that that date can be fully beleived as being the end of things or whatever you want to call it. It could be, I'm not that studied on it, but I beleive it just can't be known until we get there and really, it is really wrong to look only ahead of time and not to the present
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21365
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:06 am
Alex Jones's new documentary, Fall of the Republic, is released on 21st October 2009. Here are the trailers:



[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u5Nd9i1UiA[/youtube]


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LGScv9umDo[/youtube]


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzkDReWE0Fc[/youtube]


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfVjDazB864[/youtube]
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Posts: 1910
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:43 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:12 am
Migya,

Guess what? The borders between the US and Canada are also wide open. For thousands and thousands and thousands of miles. If a well-funded terrorist group wanted to get into the U.S. I can't imagine it would be very hard.

The Mexican border is not secure because the U.S. has never put together the multi-billion project that would protect that much land. Can you name another country in the entire world that has secured one of its borders with a project comparable to what it would require to secure the US/Mexican border? As for the terrorist threats from the "open border", I think the better conspiracy is that wealthy men in the US want the stream of cheap labor to continue immigrating north.

You don't live in the U.S., Mig, so it's hard for you to picture the consequences of the open border. You likely hear most of the negatives, but there are many of us who think the merging of Mexican and California culture makes the U.S. a much better place. Politics here make anti-Mexican action very difficult and that's not likely to change. If 100% of the people were for a closed border I'm guessing it would have happened by now. But we're not.

And I was not referring to the religious 2012 date. I was speaking to your predicting that global events would decimate most of the population in the next few years. Well, the nice thing is we'll all be around to see if that happens or not. Our history is filled with influential men making doomsday predictions (whether it's the hand of God or a man-made scenarios) and they come-and-go. I saw this great show on THC on one of those events in the US about a hundred years ago that began Seventh Day Adventist Church.

Please, do not think I'm telling you there's nothing fishy about 911. I just have a hard time believing the hype since the movement is based on speculation and hearsay more than actual concrete fact, and when evidence is presented that disputes the Truth movement the truthers freak out and get very confrontational. I've seen it first hand in my own family.
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:18 am
No Longer StuckInSoCal wrote:Migya,

Guess what? The borders between the US and Canada are also wide open. For thousands and thousands and thousands of miles. If a well-funded terrorist group wanted to get into the U.S. I can't imagine it would be very hard.

The Mexican border is not secure because the U.S. has never put together the multi-billion project that would protect that much land. Can you name another country in the entire world that has secured one of its borders with a project comparable to what it would require to secure the US/Mexican border? As for the terrorist threats from the "open border", I think the better conspiracy is that wealthy men in the US want the stream of cheap labor to continue immigrating north.

You don't live in the U.S., Mig, so it's hard for you to picture the consequences of the open border. You likely hear most of the negatives, but there are many of us who think the merging of Mexican and California culture makes the U.S. a much better place. Politics here make anti-Mexican action very difficult and that's not likely to change. If 100% of the people were for a closed border I'm guessing it would have happened by now. But we're not.

And I was not referring to the religious 2012 date. I was speaking to your predicting that global events would decimate most of the population in the next few years. Well, the nice thing is we'll all be around to see if that happens or not. Our history is filled with influential men making doomsday predictions (whether it's the hand of God or a man-made scenarios) and they come-and-go. I saw this great show on THC on one of those events in the US about a hundred years ago that began Seventh Day Adventist Church.

Please, do not think I'm telling you there's nothing fishy about 911. I just have a hard time believing the hype since the movement is based on speculation and hearsay more than actual concrete fact, and when evidence is presented that disputes the Truth movement the truthers freak out and get very confrontational. I've seen it first hand in my own family.


Wow NLSiSC, good stuff. very concise. As for Mig, look man, i get concerned over a lot of truths that aren't being told to us. You know, i do question a lot of things that are being told to me as truth, however it seems that you may refuse to do the same in your studies. I'm not sure you question Alex Jones and Co. on their own motives and accuracy of information.

I also look at the 9/11 stuff with concern because for some reason when it happened my first reaction was that it was orchestrated. Don't ask me why, but when Bush was elected president, i felt in my mind like many others probably that the US was going back to Iraq. Those two went hand in hand in my opinion.

My issue is when you start laying out a specific plan like you have, I feel i have a right to question it whether i've researched it or not. I mean, in college, if my professor states something to me as knowledge, and i feel it doesn't make sense, i have a right to challenge that even though they've spent their lives studying that particular subject..
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:07 pm
The truth probably lays somewhere in between. Money and power have always held sway throughout history. Now they are showing us by their actions that corporations and profit will hold sway over the rights of people. Is that a vast orchestrated conspiracy? or just greed and power doing what greed and power does? No matter what you believe, we have to put a stop to them. they will kill all of us and poison the entire planet for profit if we let them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21365
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:10 pm
No Longer StuckInSoCal wrote:Migya,

Guess what? The borders between the US and Canada are also wide open. For thousands and thousands and thousands of miles. If a well-funded terrorist group wanted to get into the U.S. I can't imagine it would be very hard.

The Mexican border is not secure because the U.S. has never put together the multi-billion project that would protect that much land. Can you name another country in the entire world that has secured one of its borders with a project comparable to what it would require to secure the US/Mexican border? As for the terrorist threats from the "open border", I think the better conspiracy is that wealthy men in the US want the stream of cheap labor to continue immigrating north.

You don't live in the U.S., Mig, so it's hard for you to picture the consequences of the open border. You likely hear most of the negatives, but there are many of us who think the merging of Mexican and California culture makes the U.S. a much better place. Politics here make anti-Mexican action very difficult and that's not likely to change. If 100% of the people were for a closed border I'm guessing it would have happened by now. But we're not.


If your country has just been attacked by outside threats, the firstthing you do is pump your border security to the maximum. Wouldn't you? The U.S. government straight away (as far as I've heard and read so correct me if I'm wrong) upped security at airports, screening and scanning people and their bags so intensely. The U.S. government brought in laws and security measures for the people INSIDE the U.S., taking away many freedoms and making the life of the citizens much more uncomfortable. YET, the borders are left wide open?! :scratch:
Again, doesn't make sense, unless the U.S. government is behind the whole thing.

As for the U.S. government never putting together a multi-billion dollar project that would protect that much land - They spend many billions of dollars on military overseas and on other things, they should have started from the borders outwards, that's what you do first. The borders were left more wide open than ever on purpose. Just look at the U.S. military, it has over 100,000 Mexicans and non U.S. citizens in it, that's interest in something else but freedoms of the people of the U.S.

As for the negatives of having the borders with Mexico wide open, you are right, I don't live that so I don't know first hand, never said I did, but what I have heard and read, from the mouths of U.S. americans, some that live here now, is that the U.S. is severely hampered by the illegal immigrant (illegal aliens as they are called over there). Things like the health system are awful due to illegal immigirants and the borders wide open are a major reason, almost the only reason, why that is so.


No Longer StuckInSoCal wrote:And I was not referring to the religious 2012 date. I was speaking to your predicting that global events would decimate most of the population in the next few years. Well, the nice thing is we'll all be around to see if that happens or not. Our history is filled with influential men making doomsday predictions (whether it's the hand of God or a man-made scenarios) and they come-and-go. I saw this great show on THC on one of those events in the US about a hundred
years ago that began Seventh Day Adventist Church.


All I'm going on is the information I have heard and seen. It points to the few individuals that have manipulated humanity to getting to this point and they have planned it all out, years ago, and now it is coming out in the open. Ofcourse, it is information and can be off a bit, especially the timeline, I have to admit that, as eveything is never 100%, but the information I've seen is close to 100%, as it is verified by many people, many who had nothing to gain by exposing it, but actually lost alot, some getting killed.


No Longer StuckInSoCal wrote:Please, do not think I'm telling you there's nothing fishy about 911. I just have a hard time believing the hype since the movement is based on speculation and hearsay more than actual concrete fact, and when evidence is presented that disputes the Truth movement the truthers freak out and get very confrontational. I've seen it first hand in my own family.


Again, you have to look it up, the evidences that is, as there is alot of evidence that shows that it was a setup. There is alot of evidence that shows that it wasn't simply a plane that caused the destruction of each builsing. I'm not going to post all the evidence here, as I said, it has been covered a fair bit on another thread on this forum. I will mention just one "fishy" happening that points to the 911 disasters being setup - The owner of all the World Trade Center buildings, something like eight buildings, is was a man called Larry Silverstein. He only owned the lease on the twin towers until he bought the rest of the buildings two months before 911.Building 7, the third tallest building of the World Trade Center complex (next tallest after the two towers), collapsed and it wasn't even hit by a plane. Many people try to say that it collapsed because of fire and debris from the twin towers, but here's the thing, building seven was the furthest building away from the twin towers. One of the twin towers was right next to another tall building that WAS NOT part of the World Trade Center complex and yeat that building didn't collapse and had NO DAMAGE to it. How did building seven get so much damage that it collapsed? See, it had bombs placed in it and it was demolished like the twin towers were
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Posts: 1910
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:43 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:56 pm
Blaming our health care problems on illegal immigrants is just scapegoating. In fact, most of the criticism you'll hear about illegal immigrants is scapegoating. I believe our biggest challenge in California with illegal immigration is education.

And yes, I'm familiar with Building 7. Popular Mechanics debunked many of the claims, but I know Truthers will attack the article.
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21365
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:04 am
No Longer StuckInSoCal wrote:Blaming our health care problems on illegal immigrants is just scapegoating. In fact, most of the criticism you'll hear about illegal immigrants is scapegoating. I believe our biggest challenge in California with illegal immigration is education.

And yes, I'm familiar with Building 7. Popular Mechanics debunked many of the claims, but I know Truthers will attack the article.



About the health care problems over there, I'm going on what I've heard and read.

As for building 7 and Popular Mechanics, I will research that, but really, you have to be pushing the boundaries of gullibility to say the least if you can't see that building 7 was brought down by bombs and in a demolition
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:18 am
migya wrote:
No Longer StuckInSoCal wrote:Blaming our health care problems on illegal immigrants is just scapegoating. In fact, most of the criticism you'll hear about illegal immigrants is scapegoating. I believe our biggest challenge in California with illegal immigration is education.

And yes, I'm familiar with Building 7. Popular Mechanics debunked many of the claims, but I know Truthers will attack the article.



About the health care problems over there, I'm going on what I've heard and read.

As for building 7 and Popular Mechanics, I will research that, but really, you have to be pushing the boundaries of gullibility to say the least if you can't see that building 7 was brought down by bombs and in a demolition


well, mig if you don't have firsthand knowledge on the whole "Illegal Immigrant" issue, with all due respect , SHUT THE **** UP! IT's not as black and white as you think it is. NLSiSC is right about immigrants being used as scapegoats.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21365
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:05 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
migya wrote:
No Longer StuckInSoCal wrote:Blaming our health care problems on illegal immigrants is just scapegoating. In fact, most of the criticism you'll hear about illegal immigrants is scapegoating. I believe our biggest challenge in California with illegal immigration is education.

And yes, I'm familiar with Building 7. Popular Mechanics debunked many of the claims, but I know Truthers will attack the article.



About the health care problems over there, I'm going on what I've heard and read.

As for building 7 and Popular Mechanics, I will research that, but really, you have to be pushing the boundaries of gullibility to say the least if you can't see that building 7 was brought down by bombs and in a demolition


well, mig if you don't have firsthand knowledge on the whole "Illegal Immigrant" issue, with all due respect , SHUT THE **** UP! IT's not as black and white as you think it is. NLSiSC is right about immigrants being used as scapegoats.



And what exactly is first hand knowledge? Having to live there? You well schooled on that topic? If so, alright, if not, what credibility do you have on that topic. Maybe it is just the U.S. government not giving a rat's about the medical system
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron