NOT the link thread

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2860
» Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:19 am
Just a place NOT to dump the link to games so our international, non-local, and TV-less friends can get in on the action.

figured this would NOT beat searching through a game thread to find it.

THIS THREAD IS INTENDED FOR CONVERSATION. game talk please.

This is just for NOT requesting and NOT posting live links to games.


if you guys do post links here I will be very angry! don't you dare piss me off!

:):):):):):):)

Like the changes Bigs/Hobbes?
Last edited by first off on Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:25 am
Not the best, but serviceable

justin.tv/kostaz001

almost ALWAYS has the Warriors game, it's a good fall back if you have a Mac or if other streams aren't working.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:41 am
Ive proposed and discussed this thread many times before..............and result has always been that Hobbes is not happy to have a permanent thread which clearly advertises ILLEGAL internet links to copywritten material.

So better get this one removed unfortunately. :(

All youve got to do is bookmark the link sites we always give and signup to JustinTV, then subscribe to Kostaz's channel that Cap gave, and youll get an email alert every time hes about to show a game.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1143
» Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:59 am
also, kostaz isn't happy that too many people are getting the link. JustinTV is cracking down on NBA streams.
User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 309
» Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:10 pm
Any news on what happened to myp2p?
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2860
» Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:41 pm
bigstrads wrote:Ive proposed and discussed this thread many times before..............and result has always been that Hobbes is not happy to have a permanent thread which clearly advertises ILLEGAL internet links to copywritten material.

So better get this one removed unfortunately. :(

All youve got to do is bookmark the link sites we always give and signup to JustinTV, then subscribe to Kostaz's channel that Cap gave, and youll get an email alert every time hes about to show a game.


I thought that was probably the case :)
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:11 am
first off wrote:Just a place NOT to dump the link to games so our international, non-local, and TV-less friends can get in on the action.

figured this would NOT beat searching through a game thread to find it.

THIS THREAD IS INTENDED FOR CONVERSATION. game talk please.

This is just for NOT requesting and NOT posting live links to games.


if you guys do post links here I will be very angry! don't you dare piss me off!

:):):):):):):)

Like the changes Bigs/Hobbes?


Image

Well done, buddy. The other option was closing the thread, but I like this one, much more creative. :wink:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:52 am
TMC wrote:
first off wrote:Just a place NOT to dump the link to games so our international, non-local, and TV-less friends can get in on the action.

figured this would NOT beat searching through a game thread to find it.

THIS THREAD IS INTENDED FOR CONVERSATION. game talk please.

This is just for NOT requesting and NOT posting live links to games.


if you guys do post links here I will be very angry! don't you dare piss me off!

:):):):):):):)

Like the changes Bigs/Hobbes?


Image

Well done, buddy. The other option was closing the thread, but I like this one, much more creative. :wink:


LOL! Nice................that should keep "them" guessing. :wink:

Abyss Impact wrote:Any news on what happened to myp2p?


They are having legal issues at the moment.............looks like they are being investigated or something, so that may be going down soon.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2860
» Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:42 pm
don't go to this site for the warrior hornet game

http://atdhe.net/live-tv-5453.html
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2860
» Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:05 pm
for the oct 9th 2009 preseason game featuring the Golden State warriors and the Los Angeles lakers, make sure you don't go to this page.

http://www.justin.tv/aja_77

Edit this one just cut out (copyright issues).

don't go to jackattack's. it works
Last edited by first off on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:07 pm
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2860
» Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:06 pm
Don't go here for the Warrior Suns preseason game on 10-10-09

http://www.atdhe.net/7228/watch-golden- ... oenix-suns

Rookie
Posts: 40
» Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:16 pm
I am not looking for a link to tonight's game. But, just in case, does anyone know what URL to avoid?
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2860
» Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:36 pm
searching hard but I can't find it either..


It's on KNBR 680 for what it's worth

Curry:
9pts, 7ast, 5reb, 4stl, 1TO
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2860
» Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:23 pm
Anyone know what website to stay away from to night? I can't find a working one

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests