Sportbit.org......

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:44 pm
Hey fellas,

Ive spent most of the last two years, providing links and even inviting people from this board to become members of www.sportbit.org.

Ive been a member there for about 3 years and always had my share ratios way above the desired levels.

However, I tried to get on there yesterday and noticed that the auto login had gone..........and when I tried to log back in it rejected it.

The more troubling thing was that when I tried the old "Recover your password" thing, I entered BOTH of the email accounts I currently posses (it should be one but I tried the ohter in case Id forgotten) and I got a message of = "This email address is not in out database"

So.............I would really appreciate it if someone whos a member (perhaps someone who I got in..........as you owe me! :mrgreen:) could:

1: Go on there and find my account/profile and confirm what my username is...........Im 99.9% sure I know what it is but I just want to rule this out.

2: If the above doesnt yield anything, could someone possibly email one of the mods and ask what the hell I do!!??

All the options of "Email staff" and what not, require you to log in.............and since the recover password option doesnt recognise either of my email addresses.............Im pretty stuck.

Especially since I logged in there less than a month, all fine............and this site is pretty key for in downloading games.

Cheers!

Ps: Sorry for rambling on............you know me. :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:12 pm
Never made an user there, Bigs. Sorry, but seems like I won't be able to help you this time. :(
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:00 pm
strange dude, I can't even sign up... I've been banned? don't know what I dig to offend them.

maybe they are running into legal troubles?
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:12 pm
I just logged on and it looks like they deleted your account bigs because you were on my friends list before. If youd like I can send you an invite since I have like 9 that have accumulated since you invited me a while back.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:12 pm
TMC wrote:Never made an user there, Bigs. Sorry, but seems like I won't be able to help you this time. :(

No problem bud.............I thought you were on there though?

first off wrote:strange dude, I can't even sign up... I've been banned? don't know what I dig to offend them.

maybe they are running into legal troubles?

Weird man, so it seems like theyve deleted you aswell?.............I know sign ups are closed right now but if they are purging accounts and deleting people for no reason.............then sh*t.

All the mods on there have always real pompus f*cks, up their own as*es and threaten you with anything and everything.

metalface wrote:I just logged on and it looks like they deleted your account bigs because you were on my friends list before. If youd like I can send you an invite since I have like 9 that have accumulated since you invited me a while back.

That absolutely insane!!!

I mean, Id understand if I hadnt been there for many years, or if my share ratio was crap...............or even if I hand tused it for a while.............but I downloaded something about a month ago, taking my share ratio to like 1.48..............which is better than some of the favourites there! :roll:

Anyway, that would great if you could invite me (wow, role reversal huh! :mrgreen:)...............Ill PM you my email address through here, or do you still have it from when I invited you? never mind, Ill do that now.

Cheers! :D
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:17 pm
Yeah I have no idea why they would delete yours. My share ratio is a little lower than yours at 1.46. The only reason for deleting your account that I can think of is if you were using a program that was banned but other than that I have no idea.
Ill send you an invite as soon as i get your email and if anyone else wants an invite I have 8 more available.

EDIT: I just sent you your invite bigs.
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:15 pm
wait what is this thing exactly? I tried to sign up and got banned, I have never been there before.

is it for sharing recorded sports games or something?
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:21 pm
first off wrote:wait what is this thing exactly? I tried to sign up and got banned, I have never been there before.

is it for sharing recorded sports games or something?

Yeah basically. They post games usually the day after they are played or they post classic games. They also post sports movies and documentaries. Its really cool if you like watching old games and documentaries or if you dont have access to Warriors games live.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:48 am
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:Never made an user there, Bigs. Sorry, but seems like I won't be able to help you this time. :(

No problem bud.............I thought you were on there though?

Nope. I delayed the registry for so long that I actually forgot to do it. Can you believe it?. :oops:

I did use almost any other site you sent me for games, but not this one. Don't really know why...
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:53 am
I tried to login a few days ago and have the same problems. Anyone have invites?
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:40 am
TheBodyGuard wrote:I tried to login a few days ago and have the same problems. Anyone have invites?

I have a few invites. I can send you one if you send me your email.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:16 am
metalface wrote:
TheBodyGuard wrote:I tried to login a few days ago and have the same problems. Anyone have invites?

I have a few invites. I can send you one if you send me your email.

I also now can't log on. Can you send me an invite

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:41 am
I can send you guys an invite as soon as you guys send me your email through a PM.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:16 am
metalface wrote:I can send you guys an invite as soon as you guys send me your email through a PM.

Got the invite man..............thanks alot.

Right, first order of business................email these as*holes and find out why the f*ck they deleted my account and hence my good history. :evil:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:19 am
Thanks for the invite metalface, really appreciate it.

Did you guys start with 492.33 MB uploaded as well?

migya make the ring fall on ya
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum