NBA Fantasy League 2 - DONE!!!

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:43 pm
Oscar Wild.E Coyote wrote:
migya wrote:Actually I'm the commissioner :wink:

I'd prefer a forum draft, not live, as that makes it much better for all of us to get the team we want, but it is up to the majority of us.

As I said, the other two have until tomorrow, about 24 hours from now to confirm or they are out and beatman and one other person replacing them or we just go with 10 participants.

WELL XBAY IS ACTUALLY THIS THREADS CREATOR... HE SOLELY BECOMES THE COMMISSIONER OF THIS LEAGUE. YOU'VE GOT CONTROL OF THE OTHER LEAGUE... YOU CANT HAVE A MONOPOLY OF CHEATING MIGZ... SO SETTLE DOWN AND REFUTE YOUR POWERS TO THE ALMIGHTY XBAY ONE

migya wrote:Also, if Joel wants in he has to say so in this thread and then go to the league page and make his team. That is an absolute must before anything else, otherwise we don't know where we're at

migya wrote:
OK THAT'S ONLY FAIR.

But i say we propose this... XBAY if your agreeable to this then.. will go on Migyas time limit frame by 24 hours now.. otherwise we should all go back to the original plan of ONLINE DRAFT.

:mrgreen:

Check the league page, I'm the commish if this. xbay just reminded me to get the second league going.

What ever the majority wants for the type of draft we have

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:07 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:1. This is fine
2. Bodyguard
3. San Jose Falcons
4. JOEL
5. migya kickya
6. zshook
7. 8th ave
8. jesusballers
9. Duh Weetod Gahd
10. TMCs Beasty Beasts
11. South Pacific Crush
12. 4 Robs and a Dikum

I want it re-done this time, guys. That one just doesn't cut it for me. :mrgreen:

Nah, really, stop with the randomizing til we have a set list of members. It's the second draft order we have and we still don't know who's in and who's not.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:19 am
TMC wrote:
2. Bodyguard
3. San Jose Falcons
4. JOEL
5. migya kickya
6. zshook
7. 8th ave
8. jesusballers
9. Duh Weetod Gahd
10. TMCs Beasty Beasts
11. South Pacific Crush
12. 4 Robs and a Dikum

I want it re-done this time, guys. That one just doesn't cut it for me. :mrgreen:

Nah, really, stop with the randomizing til we have a set list of members. It's the second draft order we have and we still don't know who's in and who's not.

Yea, tomorrow we'll know if the other two are in still or not and then we can get a final list of who is in and then a random order for the draft can be made

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:10 am
Well actually, I did "create" this league. I brought it up just cause I felt bad for the ones who could not get into the other league, so I invited them in another one so they could be apart of it. You just happened to actually go through and CREATE it on yahoo. I guess you can call me a joint commissioner. I'm not trippin', though.

But online or offline, I'm down for either. Although it is pretty tough to do so when you already have another offline draft going on in the same forum. I call for a vote.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:16 am
xbay wrote:Well actually, I did "create" this league. I brought it up just cause I felt bad for the ones who could not get into the other league, so I invited them in another one so they could be apart of it. You just happened to actually go through and CREATE it on yahoo. I guess you can call me a joint commissioner. I'm not trippin', though.

But online or offline, I'm down for either. Although it is pretty tough to do so when you already have another offline draft going on in the same forum. I call for a vote.

Didn't we have two forum drafts happening at the same time last year? Think it was for our H2H league and Current Redistro of nba talent draft. It worked alright so it can be done, but I'm up for either. Live draft is quicker, over in less than an hour, it's just that if you don't turn up you don't get the team you want and you don't have much time to think about making your pick either

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:54 am
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:Well actually, I did "create" this league. I brought it up just cause I felt bad for the ones who could not get into the other league, so I invited them in another one so they could be apart of it. You just happened to actually go through and CREATE it on yahoo. I guess you can call me a joint commissioner. I'm not trippin', though.

Didn't we have two forum drafts happening at the same time last year? Think it was for our H2H league and Current Redistro of nba talent draft. It worked alright so it can be done, but I'm up for either. Live draft is quicker, over in less than an hour, it's just that if you don't turn up you don't get the team you want and you don't have much time to think about making your pick either

Anything works for me. If we do it online, I'll edit my rankings and if we do it on the board, it can be done as well, although it will have to be quick.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:12 am
pawno gave me the link this afternoon i will register up
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:59 am
TMC wrote:
2. Bodyguard
3. San Jose Falcons
4. JOEL
5. migya kickya
6. zshook
7. 8th ave
8. jesusballers
9. Duh Weetod Gahd
10. TMCs Beasty Beasts
11. South Pacific Crush
12. 4 Robs and a Dikum

Nah, really, stop with the randomizing til we have a set list of members.
It's the second draft order we have and we still don't know who's in and who's not.

pawno PMed me to re-order, so my bad... just PM when ur ready... i get e-mail alerts when i get private messages, so i will respond quicker with that.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:03 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:pawno PMed me to re-order, so my bad... just PM when ur ready... i get e-mail alerts when i get private messages, so i will respond quicker with that.

Nah, thanks for taking care of it, Mr. C, but there's no point on randomizing the order when we don't even know who's gonna be in the league just yet.

Once the participants are clear, migya or me will send you a PM with the list.

And thanks again, buddy.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:09 am
TMC wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:pawno PMed me to re-order, so my bad... just PM when ur ready... i get e-mail alerts when i get private messages, so i will respond quicker with that.

Nah, thanks for taking care of it, Mr. C, but there's no point on randomizing the order when we don't even know who's gonna be in the league just yet.

Once the participants are clear, migya or me will send you a PM with the list.

And thanks again, buddy.

sounds good... i have interest in this league cuz the organization is just crazy. As an observer, this is fun.

and stop thanking me TMC, once or twice was fine, but its just a 2 second randomizer, and thanking me on each post is exessive. Something tells me you want something more... :banghead: :wink:

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:26 am
I've taken the initiative to PM 8th and Tarantism. Migya, maybe you can use your commissioner status to send them a notice through yahoo fantasy?

For some reason I'd really like this order to stick. :dontknow:
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:49 am
Online draft would be really hard for me because im really busy with school and applying to college. On top of that im on the east coast so there is a time difference. I guess it would be cool if we could find a time good for everyone, i just think doing it on the forum would be easier
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:37 am
okay so i got a message asking me to confirm that im participating... so that's what im doing... i already registered my team into the yahoo league.... anything else u guys need please pm me...
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:20 pm
8th ave wrote:okay so i got a message asking me to confirm that im participating... so that's what im doing... i already registered my team into the yahoo league.... anything else u guys need please pm me...

We need to know that you'll be here often to see picks and make your picks in good time,so this draft goes well and fast and also that you'llplay this league properly and not abandon it somewhat, leaving us basically with one participant not participating

All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:05 am
still here....
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum