Arrest in Erin Andrews video

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:20 am
Well, I gotta admit, I thought the whole video was a publicity stunt but it's sounding more and more like she was the victim of a messed up crime.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/news/story?id=4528078

I don't know how many of you saw the vid, but it was grainy to the point of flattery without being overly obscene. With all the sex tapes out there I guessed it was a manufactured stunt but, hey, apparently I was dead wrong.

As penance I'll post this here so others can see the update as well.
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:15 pm
I saw the video when it was first leaked before the ESPN lawyers scared the crap out of everyone that was posting it. I cant remember it well. I wish I could find it again but I think its sort of like Big Foot now and impossible to find.

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:22 pm
metalface wrote:I saw the video when it was first leaked before the ESPN lawyers scared the crap out of everyone that was posting it. I cant remember it well. I wish I could find it again but I think its sort of like Big Foot now and impossible to find.

You use torrents? It's still in circulation at www.isohunt.com. Just search for Erin Andrews. I had posted a direct link but I'm not sure if that would fly with the mods.
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:09 pm
No Longer StuckInSoCal wrote:
metalface wrote:I saw the video when it was first leaked before the ESPN lawyers scared the crap out of everyone that was posting it. I cant remember it well. I wish I could find it again but I think its sort of like Big Foot now and impossible to find.

You use torrents? It's still in circulation at www.isohunt.com. Just search for Erin Andrews. I had posted a direct link but I'm not sure if that would fly with the mods.

Yeah I actually did find it right after I said that on thepiratebay. She looked alot better than I remembered.

Return to Off-Topic Forum