NBA Fantasy League 2 - DONE!!!

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 513
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:00 pm
Location: Mill Valley
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:53 pm
fine wrote:
zshook wrote:
TMC wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:1. zshook
2. TMCs Beasty Beasts
3. jesusballers
4. Duh Weetod Gahd
5. 8th ave
6. 4 Robs and a Dikum
7. This is fine
8. San Jose Falcons
9. South Pacific Crush
10. migya kickya


Cool. Thanks, buddy. We have a RE-RANDOMIZED ORDER. AND NOT BY ME!!!! :mrgreen:


Im cool with this order


Would you be happy to trade spots with me? Thanks!


And should we set a deadline for the remaining two fools to confirm? Give them the weekend or something? Has anyone PMed them?


Um No!
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5861
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:14 pm
ok guys i pm'ed joel & he said he'd play

so now we got enough to bring in a 12 participant league...

we'll need to to re-randomize the order though...

i've pm'ed crackerz to redo over the list.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21366
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:02 pm
zshook wrote:sorr I havent been posting. I pre set my lists so lets do the draft Im ok with whatever.



zshook, we are not having a live draft, we are doing a draft here on the forum, in this thread, like we are in the other fantasy league we are having. Unless we all want live draft instead, though the time zone differences make that difficult for all of us to make it.

Say what you all think and for the other two that haven't confirmed yet, they have roughly one more total day to do so and if they don't, we delete tham from this league, has to be that way or we won't get this done.

That would mean we have 8 participants and be great for Bodyguard and somebody else, Pawno said Joel would do it, which is great, as that would give us 10 participants.

Good to see you on here zshook :wink:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:02 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:03 pm
yes. im in! (im pretty sure at least. surprised there were still spots..) i just hope there is some decent competition..

Rookie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:02 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:07 pm
oh. im down for live or offline. i dont care.

on second though....guess we need 1 more person or i get cut...
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21366
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:10 pm
beatman wrote:oh. im down for live or offline. i dont care.

on second though....guess we need 1 more person or i get cut...



We'd love to have you beatman, but you are not a frequent poster as such and we do want people who will be he often and be serious about playing this. You are that?

Also, great to have more than twelve participants, why not, 14 would not be too bad and something different, more of a challenge for us.

Say what you all think and yea beatman, right now you "may be" the odd numbered participant, but that depends on the other two guys who originally wanted in confirming they atill do, so hang around over the next day, as we will remove those who haven't confirmed they wanted in in some 24 hours
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

Moderator
Posts: 5353
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:18 pm
1. This is fine
2. Bodyguard
3. San Jose Falcons
4. JOEL
5. migya kickya
6. zshook
7. 8th ave
8. jesusballers
9. Duh Weetod Gahd
10. TMCs Beasty Beasts
11. South Pacific Crush
12. 4 Robs and a Dikum

Rookie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:02 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:28 pm
hmmmm.... so im out.. that sucks. if you need extra player(s) let me know..
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5861
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:30 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:1. This is fine
2. Bodyguard
3. San Jose Falcons
4. JOEL
5. migya kickya
6. zshook
7. 8th ave
8. jesusballers
9. Duh Weetod Gahd
10. TMCs Beasty Beasts
11. South Pacific Crush
12. 4 Robs and a Dikum


Oh NICE!!!

We got ourselves a GAME

I dunno where this leaves us with BEATMAN... But surely if someone like Tarantism or JOEL doesn't confirm he's place in the league by the end of the weekend we could accommodate him.

But otherwise MIGZ should be happy with the redraft

BODYGUARD the late inclusion lands most likely Chris Paul or LeBron JAMES> PRimed for a big year.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21366
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:37 pm
PawnOAKLANDGraffiti wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:1. This is fine
2. Bodyguard
3. San Jose Falcons
4. JOEL
5. migya kickya
6. zshook
7. 8th ave
8. jesusballers
9. Duh Weetod Gahd
10. TMCs Beasty Beasts
11. South Pacific Crush
12. 4 Robs and a Dikum


Oh NICE!!!

We got ourselves a GAME

I dunno where this leaves us with BEATMAN... But surely if someone like Tarantism or JOEL doesn't confirm he's place in the league by the end of the weekend we could accommodate him.

But otherwise MIGZ should be happy with the redraft

BODYGUARD the late inclusion lands most likely Chris Paul or LeBron JAMES> PRimed for a big year.



You get shafted again Pawno. I'm alright with doing another random order, if Crackers can halp us with that, if the other two don't confirm and we give beatman a spot. As I said, we can even have 14 players if it comes to that, ofcourse we'd need another person joining.

Thanks for doing the random orders Crackers, much appreciated
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5861
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:45 pm
migya wrote:

You get shafted again Pawno. I'm alright with doing another random order, if Crackers can halp us with that, if the other two don't confirm and we give beatman a spot. As I said, we can even have 14 players if it comes to that, ofcourse we'd need another person joining.

Thanks for doing the random orders Crackers, much appreciated


Nah Dude...

LEts get this **** rolling...

BEATMAN called after we'd filled the league... Sure we could do without one more person but it's time to change up the subject heading and put FINE on the clock
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5861
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:48 pm
PawnOAKLANDGraffiti wrote:
migya wrote:

You get shafted again Pawno. I'm alright with doing another random order, if Crackers can halp us with that, if the other two don't confirm and we give beatman a spot. As I said, we can even have 14 players if it comes to that, ofcourse we'd need another person joining.

Thanks for doing the random orders Crackers, much appreciated


Nah Dude...

LEts get this **** rolling...

BEATMAN called after we'd filled the league... Sure we could do without one more person but it's time to change up the subject heading and put FINE on the clock


ALTERNATIVE SCENARIO...

LETS SCRAP THE OFFLINE DRAFT SCENARIO AND GO FOR A ONLINE DRAFT...

WE CAN PLAN TO DO THE DRAFT NEXT WEEK ON SATURDAY DAY FOR THE AUSTRALIANS AND IT"LL BE FRIDAY NIGHT IN AMERICA FOR ALL THE SEPPOS.

I'd like to include BEATMAN in the community but we all honestly screwing around with this indecision in a ONLINE DRAFT.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND XBAY... YOUR THE COMMISIONER OF THIS LEAGUE
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21366
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:55 pm
PawnOAKLANDGraffiti wrote:
PawnOAKLANDGraffiti wrote:
migya wrote:

You get shafted again Pawno. I'm alright with doing another random order, if Crackers can halp us with that, if the other two don't confirm and we give beatman a spot. As I said, we can even have 14 players if it comes to that, ofcourse we'd need another person joining.

Thanks for doing the random orders Crackers, much appreciated


Nah Dude...

LEts get this **** rolling...

BEATMAN called after we'd filled the league... Sure we could do without one more person but it's time to change up the subject heading and put FINE on the clock


ALTERNATIVE SCENARIO...

LETS SCRAP THE OFFLINE DRAFT SCENARIO AND GO FOR A ONLINE DRAFT...

WE CAN PLAN TO DO THE DRAFT NEXT WEEK ON SATURDAY DAY FOR THE AUSTRALIANS AND IT"LL BE FRIDAY NIGHT IN AMERICA FOR ALL THE SEPPOS.

I'd like to include BEATMAN in the community but we all honestly screwing around with this indecision in a ONLINE DRAFT.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND XBAY... YOUR THE COMMISIONER OF THIS LEAGUE



Actually I'm the commissioner :wink:

I'd prefer a forum draft, not live, as that makes it much better for all of us to get the team we want, but it is up to the majority of us.

As I said, the other two have until tomorrow, about 24 hours from now to confirm or they are out and beatman and one other person replacing them or we just go with 10 participants.

Also, if Joel wants in he has to say so in this thread and then go to the league page and make his team. That is an absolute must before anything else, otherwise we don't know where we're at
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: SF
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:00 pm
Beatman's timing seems kinda fishy. He pops in just hours after we finally fill up the league. I'd rather have him as a replacemnt guy more so than expanding to 14 just to accomodate him.

As for online or offline I'll leave that up to heavyweights of the board.

And thank you Crackerz! I don't hate your guts tonight!
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5861
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:05 pm
migya wrote:Actually I'm the commissioner :wink:

I'd prefer a forum draft, not live, as that makes it much better for all of us to get the team we want, but it is up to the majority of us.

As I said, the other two have until tomorrow, about 24 hours from now to confirm or they are out and beatman and one other person replacing them or we just go with 10 participants.


WELL XBAY IS ACTUALLY THIS THREADS CREATOR... HE SOLELY BECOMES THE COMMISSIONER OF THIS LEAGUE. YOU'VE GOT CONTROL OF THE OTHER LEAGUE... YOU CANT HAVE A MONOPOLY OF CHEATING MIGZ... SO SETTLE DOWN AND REFUTE YOUR POWERS TO THE ALMIGHTY XBAY ONE


migya wrote:Also, if Joel wants in he has to say so in this thread and then go to the league page and make his team. That is an absolute must before anything else, otherwise we don't know where we're at

[quote="migya"]

OK THAT'S ONLY FAIR.

But i say we propose this... XBAY if your agreeable to this then.. will go on Migyas time limit frame by 24 hours now.. otherwise we should all go back to the original plan of ONLINE DRAFT.
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron