NBA Fantasy League 2 - DONE!!!

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:02 am
PawnOAKLANDGraffiti wrote:
migya wrote:
PawnOAKLANDGraffiti wrote:I guess we need to wait and see decision with bodyguard plus 1 n if they enter. That prolly means migya will lobby to have the extra participants so that it gets randomized again.

You think!

You got second last pick so what are you going on about. Better for you as well

Being on the end of a snake draft (or the start of it) can be really beneficial on building a solid team...

I think a guy of your stature would be use to coming up from the rear and dominating people from there blindside (look at your playoff push last year, you tore it up those last few weeks on me and beat me by 1 catogory to qualify for the playoffs)

your use to that kind of mentality bro :mrgreen:

Speak for yourself :mrgreen:

Yea, having two straight picks is handy, but I don't like waiting so long between picks

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:31 am
migya wrote:
migya wrote:
PawnOAKLANDGraffiti wrote:I guess we need to wait and see decision with bodyguard plus 1 n if they enter. That prolly means migya will lobby to have the extra participants so that it gets randomized again.

You think!

Being on the end of a snake draft (or the start of it) can be really beneficial on building a solid team...

I think a guy of your stature would be use to coming up from the rear and dominating people from there blindside (look at your playoff push last year, you tore it up those last few weeks on me and beat me by 1 catogory to qualify for the playoffs)

Yea, having two straight picks is handy, but I don't like waiting so long between picks

You'll have to wait the same if you're at the top... :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:37 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
migya wrote:

You think!

You'll have to wait the same if you're at the top... :wink:

I can accept that :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:59 am
Hey Bodyguard, stay out of the league! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:13 am
Yeah i agree... the order is TIME ZONE FRIENDLY

Me and Migya in spot 9 & 10 it'll breeze thru the offline draft seen 4 picks being made in AUSTRALIA... Then while we are Sleeping it's your guys turn to make a selection.

Sorry Bodygaurd... Stay out of the league. :evil:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:33 am
I do agree that with me and Pawno picking after each other things are better timezone wise to get this done quickly, but in no way do we tell someone to get out just because of that reason. Bodyguard wants in, great and the more the marrier. Heck, I'll even accept picking last as long as we can wait another couple of days to see if one more person wants to join this league, making it twelve members

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:57 am
TMC and xbay, I think it would be better if the league information, as we have for League 1, with all the teams and players picked is better in my first post in this thread, which happens to be the second last one on page 1. I think this because that way three of us can update this league, not just you two. What do you think

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:09 am
migya wrote:TMC and xbay, I think it would be better if the league information, as we have for League 1, with all the teams and players picked is better in my first post in this thread, which happens to be the second last one on page 1. I think this because that way three of us can update this league, not just you two. What do you think

I have an idea. Once we have set the draft order and are ready to go, why don't we erase all the posts above yours so we can keep (and update) it at the top of the thread?.

I just think it's much better to have that kind of post as the first one, as it's much easier and faster for everybody than having to scroll down a whole page.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:13 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:TMC and xbay, I think it would be better if the league information, as we have for League 1, with all the teams and players picked is better in my first post in this thread, which happens to be the second last one on page 1. I think this because that way three of us can update this league, not just you two. What do you think

I have an idea. Once we have set the draft order and are ready to go, why don't we erase all the posts above yours so we can keep (and update) it at the top of the thread?.

I just think it's much better to have that kind of post as the first one, as it's much easier and faster for everybody than having to scroll down a whole page.

As long as noone is against that, that makes sense.

But you know these post whores, always trying to up their post count and very sensitive to anyone that lays their hands on them :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:50 am
i'll be here

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:56 am
It was my idea to get everyone to confirm!!! How does that not count as my confirmation?!?!? Of course I will be here.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:00 am
That leaves Tarantism (a frequent member that hasn't posted much lately), 8th Ave and zshook. If zshook doesn't confirm (very likely), we'll add Bodyguard and just go with ten. Agreed?

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:10 pm
sorr I havent been posting. I pre set my lists so lets do the draft Im ok with whatever.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:20 pm
TMC wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:1. zshook
2. TMCs Beasty Beasts
3. jesusballers
4. Duh Weetod Gahd
5. 8th ave
6. 4 Robs and a Dikum
7. This is fine
8. San Jose Falcons
9. South Pacific Crush
10. migya kickya

Cool. Thanks, buddy. We have a RE-RANDOMIZED ORDER. AND NOT BY ME!!!! :mrgreen:

Im cool with this order

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:26 pm
zshook wrote:
TMC wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:1. zshook
2. TMCs Beasty Beasts
3. jesusballers
4. Duh Weetod Gahd
5. 8th ave
6. 4 Robs and a Dikum
7. This is fine
8. San Jose Falcons
9. South Pacific Crush
10. migya kickya

Cool. Thanks, buddy. We have a RE-RANDOMIZED ORDER. AND NOT BY ME!!!! :mrgreen:

Im cool with this order

Would you be happy to trade spots with me? Thanks!

And should we set a deadline for the remaining two fools to confirm? Give them the weekend or something? Has anyone PMed them?
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum