2009 "GSW DEATHMATCH"- FANTASY FOOTBALL

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

"TEAM OF THE WEEK (4)"

Poll ended at Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:41 am

TMC - Ronnie Brown 115yds 2TD/Mike Sims Walker 91yds 2TD.
50%
GSW - SF D (47 FF pts), Calvin Johnson 133yds
50%
BADA- Jay Cutler 141 yds 2TDS, CHI D (27 ff pts)
No votes

Total votes : 4

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:41 am
xbay wrote:
TMC wrote:
xbay wrote:Who'd I beat this week?

XBAY is taking that title this year I tell you! :mrgreen:

Sadly (for you), you play the TMCs this week. Get ready to be demolished. It'll be the revenge of the Flaccogate. :mrgreen:

You better lube up good cause it's going to get rough fast! :mrgreen:

Just wait, buddy, just wait... we'll see who had to lube up after next weekend. 8)
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:41 pm
Hey Mr C..

Keen to hear who you think which is the best pawno built team... The Al Davis Cartel or the Juggernauts..

Personally i'm in a rut with both Brian Westbrook and LT injured but i think i got enough Sophomore Running power (DMC & FELIX- the Arkansas Hogwarts Academy)

Aussiebedrins... could have a big week but i'm not phased cause i think i got some really great wide receivers in week 3 to let the Passing Game take the reigns of a dominating Week 3 matchup

YO OZBEANS? Wanna bet a cool 20 Dollars on our matchup?

Role Player
Poster Credit: 6
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:42 pm
20 bucks it is Pawno :)

Hopefully I do better than our bet from a few years ago...
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:47 pm
aussiebiedrins wrote:20 bucks it is Pawno :)

Hopefully I do better than our bet from a few years ago...

OZBEANS & me bet on the Warriors vs Dallas playoff series in 2007...

Baron whooped Dirks ass :D

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:46 am
you guy's matchup will be close. I have OZBEANS winning, solely because i think Romo will come up big on monday night... i dunno why... just a feeling. But i am rooting for DMC to score 4 TD's against the pathetic broncos.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:28 pm
So week 3 sees me with my top 2 potential picks sitting out with injury.

I got a game i really want to win and am super happy with my team but LT and Westbrook aint really lived up to the hype.

im willing to explore trades with these guys... so if yur keen, make a offer on one of the old fellas and i'll see what i can accomodate.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:32 am
PawnOAKLANDGraffiti wrote:I got a game i really want to win and am super happy with my team but LT and Westbrook aint really lived up to the hype.

im willing to explore trades with these guys... so if yur keen, make a offer on one of the old fellas and i'll see what i can accomodate.

What hype?. Both are damaged goods at this point of their careers.

I've made you and offer, tho, and I'm open to negotiate... but don't ask for too much because you won't get it. It's just too risky to trade for a guy like those and the risk of missing multiple games they carry.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 pm
How did it feel TMC? Cause it felt real good to me. :mrgreen:

AND I still have Nick Folk left? Oh man, my kicker is going to add more insult to this match up... I'm loving it. :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:09 pm
xbay wrote:How did it feel TMC? Cause it felt real good to me. :mrgreen:

AND I still have Nick Folk left? Oh man, my kicker is going to add more insult to this match up... I'm loving it. :mrgreen:

You'll pay for this, Flaccogate. Just wait til our next matchup. You were lucky Kyle Boller took over Brees body this week. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:40 pm
TMC wrote:
xbay wrote:How did it feel TMC? Cause it felt real good to me. :mrgreen:

You'll pay for this, Flaccogate. Just wait til our next matchup. You were lucky Kyle Boller took over Brees body this week. :wink:

Maurice Jones-Drew... you are truly the man.

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:47 am
after getting distroyed by pawno (he earned blowout of the week honors), i have won 2 straight caused my opponent to receive the blowout of the week. Whats crazy is that everyone has a win already so it is a competitive league.

also, 2-1 in the other league. My division is weaker that most divisions with my cousin who isnt a huge football but playing pretty savvy (toros) and my friend seymour who has not look at his damn team despite my plea on facebook to check that ****.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:21 pm
Hmm... this one really intrigues me.

Aaron Rodgers, Roddy White, Ricky Williams for Drew Brees.

Thoughts?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:27 pm
xbay wrote:Hmm... this one really intrigues me.

Aaron Rodgers, Roddy White, Ricky Williams for Drew Brees.

Thoughts?

It's better. It solves a problem at WR and gives you a very good QB to replace Brees.

BUT (a capital but), you already have Brees' replacement after the Flaccogate, so you'd be trading away a top QB (if not THE top qb) for a guy that's not gonna be a starter every week, a very good WR and a RB that won't be much of a factor.

I think I'd go for it, but with Flacco on your team, it doesn't improve you that much, so think twice before accepting it.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:32 pm
What if I was to swing you a trade? Say Flacco for Ryan Grant and a QB of yours... either Leftwich or McNabb. Would you do it?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm
xbay wrote:What if I was to swing you a trade? Say Flacco for Ryan Grant and a QB of yours... either Leftwich or McNabb. Would you do it?

Could be. Although we'd have to work it out somehow, because the Ravens schedule is about to get real tough, with games against the Pats, Bengals, Vikings... so Flacco's numbers are probably gonna suffer a bit (I do expect him to still be good, just not as impressive as he's been til now).

Oh, and I certainly doubt you'd want to add Leftwich, considering he's been demoted straight to #3 in the Bucs depth chart. Josh Johnson is the starter now (I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I'd feel like cheating if not... and I know you're fully aware the Leftwich era is over in Tampa).

I've sent you a trade proposal. And, before you freak out, keep in mind that Fred Jackson is gonna lose lots of touches starting next game now that Lynch is back from his suspension. I think it's a pretty fair deal, actually, for both of us.
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum