NBA Fantasy League 2 - DONE!!!

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:17 pm
migya wrote:I don't know whether it's just because most guys aren't coming on as often the last few days or whether it is just that noone really wants in on this league, but we need to get another nine guys join this league quick, whether you are in the first league or not.

Those that want in also need to say whether they want a non live draft, done on here like for the other league, or a live draft

I'm down for either live online or non-live. Offline is much more interesting, but doing a live online draft would give this league more time to gather players. What's Down Under time when it's like 9pm here in California?
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:50 am
fine wrote:
migya wrote:I don't know whether it's just because most guys aren't coming on as often the last few days or whether it is just that noone really wants in on this league, but we need to get another nine guys join this league quick, whether you are in the first league or not.

Those that want in also need to say whether they want a non live draft, done on here like for the other league, or a live draft

I'm down for either live online or non-live. Offline is much more interesting, but doing a live online draft would give this league more time to gather players. What's Down Under time when it's like 9pm here in California?

I'm 15 hours ahead of you guys (in more ways than one likely :mrgreen: ), so add that up. I'm home most of the time right now so really will be on here pretty often, once I get my computer sorted out, which should be in the next day.

Also, Tarantism has told me he wants in on fantasy league, so that's another new guy for league 2, he just has to come in this thread and announce to everyone he is participating and then signup to this league on the league page.

With Tarantism and 8th ave, that's five already in the league, including me and the rest of you guys that want in again, say so real quick so we can get started

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:28 am
Looks like we're only going to have one league this year!

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE IN THIS LEAGUE!

Come on guys, it is not fair to the guys who didn't make it to the first league, like zshook who already signed up for this second league and right now it's just him, me and fine. We at least have to have six player, but the rest of you from the first league should come in this one as well, at least five more of yous.

EDIT: Tarantism has joined us, making four of us. Four more would make this league competitive

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:39 pm
im down with playing if more people join the second league.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:00 pm
Well if you joing JimBob, that would be five of us, so at least another three people would be ideal,making that eight of us.

AGAIN, CALLING ALL PEOPLE HERE INTO FANTASY LEAGUE TO JOIN THIS LEAGUE

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:19 am
Ok guys I'm in!

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:17 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:Ok guys I'm in!

Sweet. That's 6 signed up now.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:21 pm
Yea, six so far, including me, fine and xbay from league 1 also. Don't know about you guys, but I want at least eight or it won't be that competitive, each team being real stacked. I also would like an offline draft done on here, don't know about you guys.

8th ave had also said he wanted in about a week ago, hope he still wants in, reads this and signs up. Maybe guys from the 1st league can participate in this also

All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:58 pm
+1 only if we get up to 10... i think 8 would leave the fa pool filled with too much talent....
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:23 am
8th ave wrote:+1 only if we get up to 10... i think 8 would leave the fa pool filled with too much talent....

I think so too, but I have played in leagues with 8 people and it was actually alright. Be good to have at least 10 though.

THREE MORE PEOPLE NEEDED! COME ON GUYS IN THE 1ST LEAGUE

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:34 am
I've got enough with the leagues I'm in already, but I think I could do one more in case you need one more member.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:48 am
TMC wrote:I've got enough with the leagues I'm in already, but I think I could do one more in case you need one more member.

Absolutely.

That's eight, two more would be ideal

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:04 am
Ok, I've joined already.

If we have an online draft, I probably won't make it, but I'll edit my rankings beforehand, so don't worry about it.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:37 am
TMC wrote:Ok, I've joined already.

If we have an online draft, I probably won't make it, but I'll edit my rankings beforehand, so don't worry about it.

I'd rather an offline draft, like for 1st league, but it is up to the rest of the people in this league. Since the draft for the 1st league has gone so well and fast, it is not too late to have one for this league

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:42 am
What's up with this league, guys?. There are seven members registered already so it would be nice to have, at least, one more (although three more would be better).

And, considering that we're almost in october, I think an online draft would suit it better. An offline draft might take too long...
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum