Nba fantasy 2009/10 - DONE

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:25 am
PawnOAKLANDGraffiti wrote:
TMC wrote:
PawnOAKLANDGraffiti wrote:sorry this doesnt work for me...

guys i really want a 3rd party to do the randomizing... cause as the football heads know. i've been unfortunate to be at the end of the snake draft.... just one day i'd like to be able to pick a adrien peterson or a lebron james... im not saying your dodgy Mr C but maybe its that stupid website.

id feel way more comfortable with someone else doing it

Whatever. We just can't wait anymore. I'll send Bada and Bigs a PM asking them to randomize the list and as soon as one of them answers, we start the draft.

AlwaysNext (and anybody else in the same situation), remember to send Migya, XBay or me a PM with a list of players to pick (in order) so we can make your pick if you feel like you won't be around by the time your turn is coming.

thanks

i'm sorry tmc if u maybe upset about this all... losing a good position.. im just as keen to get the draft started as you, but i ask for one small request n granted its a nuisance for holding up the draft... but i think it's very important aspect of offline drafting.

heear's hoping u get the 1st pick buddy

I don't care much about the draft position. Not in a snake draft, anyway. I got one of the worst last year and still won the league, so it's not like it means much.

I've already sent the PMs. As soon as one of them answers, we start the draft. It's gonna take a while, so remember we'll have a 24 hours limit to make each pick or we'll go with highest rated player on yahoo.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:08 am

guys i really want a 3rd party to do the randomizing... cause as the football heads know. i've been unfortunate to be at the end of the snake draft.... just one day i'd like to be able to pick a adrien peterson or a lebron james... im not saying your dodgy Mr C but maybe its that stupid website.

Pawno, if you get near the end of the draft again, that's how it is, we can't just hand things to you for free. Everyone's in the same position.

Actually, this has been delayed enough. I want everyone in this league to say whether they accept Crackerz' draft order or not?

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:12 am
I set my team up...I agree with Pawno that MR. C's randomizing sucks ballz.

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:14 am
migya wrote:

Pawno, if you get near the end of the draft again, that's how it is, we can't just hand things to you for free. Everyone's in the same position.

Actually, this has been delayed enough. I want everyone in this league to say whether they accept Crackerz' draft order or not?

Bah! that'll just take longer. Either put your foot down on this one Migya and force us to accept Crackerz order, or wait for Bada or Bigs to post the third party order. I like whichever happens first.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:55 am
im not asking for much here.

just a dilligent process... look if my name comes back in the 10th,11th or even last spot again. i'll accept that. but as long as that it's from someone who has no direct interest in this competition.

& we all need to toughen up abnd understand that this draft will be completed well before the start of tip off... BIGS and BADA both spend time away from this board no greater time then 24 hrs... what's a extra day or so going to matter.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:05 am
The top 6 are gonna agree with crackerz order, bottom 6 are gonna disagree with it. Then when it gets randomized again, same thing is gonna happen.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:08 am
TheBodyGuard wrote:The top 6 are gonna agree with crackerz order, bottom 6 are gonna disagree with it. Then when it gets randomized again, same thing is gonna happen.

Yeah, but once somebody not involved in the league does the randomizing, that's the one will use. Period.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:10 am
Hey there,

Fellas, as per Pawno's moaning (:wink:) and via the fact Im impartial now............. TMC asked me and Bada to conduct the draft order.

So seeing as I got here first, heres what I got after a true and honest one hit randomize =

1. XBay
2. Mr. Crackerz
3. TMC
4. AussieBeans
5. Cooooach
6. Pawno
7. GSW
8. E-Man
9. Migya
10. Fine
11. TheBodyGuard
12. AlwaysNext

Hope you guys are happy...............unless you want to dare to question the validity, and hence my word as a gentleman, of my draft. :mrgreen:

Good luck..............Im pissed I cant do it this year.
:cry:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:14 am
bigstrads wrote:Hey there,

Fellas, as per Pawno's moaning (:wink:) and via the fact Im impartial now............. TMC asked me and Bada to conduct the draft order.

So seeing as I got here first, heres what I got after a true and honest one hit randomize =

1. XBay
2. Mr. Crackerz
3. TMC
4. AussieBeans
5. Cooooach
6. Pawno
7. GSW
8. E-Man
9. Migya
10. Fine
11. TheBodyGuard
12. AlwaysNext

Hope you guys are happy...............unless you want to dare to question the validity, and hence my word as a gentleman, of my draft. :mrgreen:

THANKS A LOT, BIGS!!!!! :D

Ok, we're ready to go. XBAY'S ON THE CLOCK!!!

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:17 am
bigstrads wrote:Hey there,

1. XBay
2. Mr. Crackerz
3. TMC
4. AussieBeans
5. Cooooach
6. Pawno
7. GSW
8. E-Man
9. Migya
10. Fine
11. TheBodyGuard
12. AlwaysNext

The rumors must be true. Always Next kills kittens!
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:17 am
TMC wrote:THANKS A LOT, BIGS!!!!! :D

No problemo.............stick "XBAY On The Clock" in the thread title, just so he sees it, like we had last year. :wink:

Good luck all.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:19 am
cheers BIGS... You DA MAN ... ur or just pehaps, maybe a man ?

8)
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:39 am
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:THANKS A LOT, BIGS!!!!! :D

No problemo.............stick "XBAY On The Clock" in the thread title, just so he sees it, like we had last year. :wink:

Done. 8) :mrgreen:

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:33 pm
AWESOME... I like my postion much better than my random. Thanks bigs!

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:48 pm
just realized we started...guess that means i'll be around a lot more often. I'll definitely get my picks in...if you feel im taking too long, just send me a PM...but i mean too long like any longer than 4 hours after im on the clock (8 hours if its between 1am-9am...before or after those hours i should make a pick in a timely manner.)

thanks bigs for the randomizing! first pick...Mark Madsen!!!
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum