Nba fantasy 2009/10 - DONE

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:29 pm
TMC wrote:
Oh, and thanks for pointing GSW absence on the list, fine. I don't know what I was thinking.

apparently you had fine on the mind.

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:36 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
TMC wrote:
Oh, and thanks for pointing GSW absence on the list, fine. I don't know what I was thinking.

Two fines would've given me a better chance at landing both Paul and Lebron. A belated 'thank you' for last season's David Lee trade perhaps?

(notice, Crackerz tries to steer us down the gay parade route, but I refuse.)

migya wrote:
That's because that's how many times I'm going to beat you this season. We are 1-1 from last season :wink:

I like to save my trash talk until after the draft. But I did add up all of our individual matchups from last season, in this league and that hybrid league.....4-2 in favor of me and 1 gold trophy. :mrgreen:
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:50 pm
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Still no answer from Always Next. in 12 hours, if he hasn't confirmed he wants in, the next guy to say he wants in in this league, regardless whether you said so before at all, gets the spot. Ut has to be that way as it has been a good week and we still haven't gotten confirmations for a full twelve people. One spot is left and it is holding us up

Iirc, AlwaysNext doesn't have access to a computer during weekends, migya.

Also, he already said in the announcement thread that he'll join if there's an available spot, so I don't think we have to wait for yet another confirmation coming from him. Just send him a PM with the league data so he can join on monday and let's get the draft started.

So, with that, the participants in the first league would be:

Migya
TMC
XBay
Pawno
Fine
E-Man
Cooooach
AlwaysNext
Mr. Crackerz
TheBodyGuard
Fine
AussieBeans

Ok, anybody willing to put this list into random.org so we can start the draft? (Bada or Bigs could do it, as they won't be involved on the league).

I want Always Next to confirm this by Monday night Oakland time then, just to be sure he knows what's going on. Also, the league info is on the first post in this thread, everyone needs to know that and refer to it.

Be great for Bada or Bigs to do the draft order on random.org

Im in Mig....I dont normally have access to a computer on the weekends, but I dont want to hold you guys up.
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:12 pm
fuk me... is it still too late??? everytime i checked this thread there hasnt been any developments so i havent checked in awhile
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:11 pm
I think there is space for two more.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:20 pm
fine wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
TMC wrote:

Two fines would've given me a better chance at landing both Paul and Lebron. A belated 'thank you' for last season's David Lee trade perhaps?

(notice, Crackerz tries to steer us down the gay parade route, but I refuse.)

whoa whoa whoa

you want both Paul and LeBron... poor TMC, he will be disappointed to here u turned him down. :mrgreen:

(notice: fine tries to steer it away from the gay pride route, but i refused)
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:57 am
fine wrote:
migya wrote:
That's because that's how many times I'm going to beat you this season. We are 1-1 from last season :wink:

I like to save my trash talk until after the draft. But I did add up all of our individual matchups from last season, in this league and that hybrid league.....4-2 in favor of me and 1 gold trophy. :mrgreen:

I can't find evidence of that :mrgreen:

Will get you this year

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:00 am
"Always" Next wrote:
migya wrote:I want Always Next to confirm this by Monday night Oakland time then, just to be sure he knows what's going on. Also, the league info is on the first post in this thread, everyone needs to know that and refer to it.

Im in Mig....I dont normally have access to a computer on the weekends, but I dont want to hold you guys up.

8th ave wrote:fuk me... is it still too late??? everytime i checked this thread there hasnt been any developments so i havent checked in awhile

Finally both of you have confirmed you want in, but there is only one spot left in this league, plenty left in the other league.

8th ave was first to say he wanted in in this league, about third post on page two, but Always Next has been vocal about wanting in.

I'm not going to make a call on this, I want everyone to say what they think. What would be best is for you two guys to say whether you would be in on league 2, as that will basically have the same competitors?

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:16 am
migya wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:
migya wrote:I want Always Next to confirm this by Monday night Oakland time then, just to be sure he knows what's going on. Also, the league info is on the first post in this thread, everyone needs to know that and refer to it.

8th ave wrote:fuk me... is it still too late??? everytime i checked this thread there hasnt been any developments so i havent checked in awhile

Finally both of you have confirmed you want in, but there is only one spot left in this league, plenty left in the other league.

8th ave was first to say he wanted in in this league, about third post on page two, but Always Next has been vocal about wanting in.

I'm not going to make a call on this, I want everyone to say what they think. What would be best is for you two guys to say whether you would be in on league 2, as that will basically have the same competitors?

I think the last spot should belong to AlwaysNext. We've been waiting for days for confirmation and it arrived after AlwaysNext had already joined, so I think AlwaysNext deserves to stay in this league and 8thAve should have a spot in the other one.

In any case, we have to start the draft ASAP to have enough time to end it on time.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:34 am
Here are the 12 that are in... we already agreed to this, didnt we.

1. TheBodyGuard
2. Migya
3. TMC
4. XBay
5. Fine
6. Mr. Crackerz
7. AussieBeans
8. Cooooach
9. GSW
10. E-Man
11. AlwaysNext
12. Pawno

i put this throught random.org. We don't have to do my order, but i am putting it out there, cuz i am sick of waiting. I am going to be very busy this week, so if no one was doing it, i decided to do. Feel free to make not use my random order, but just do one yourself then... and fast.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:39 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Here are the 12 that are in... we already agreed to this, didnt we.

1. TheBodyGuard
2. Migya
3. TMC
4. XBay
5. Fine
6. Mr. Crackerz
7. AussieBeans
8. Cooooach
9. GSW
10. E-Man
11. AlwaysNext
12. Pawno

i put this throught random.org. We don't have to do my order, but i am putting it out there, cuz i am sick of waiting. I am going to be very busy this week, so if no one was doing it, i decided to do. Feel free to make not use my random order, but just do one yourself then... and fast.

Works for me. :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:51 am
TMC wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Here are the 12 that are in... we already agreed to this, didnt we.

1. TheBodyGuard
2. Migya
3. TMC
4. XBay
5. Fine
6. Mr. Crackerz
7. AussieBeans
8. Cooooach
9. GSW
10. E-Man
11. AlwaysNext
12. Pawno

Works for me. :mrgreen:

Even more for me! :mrgreen:

We start the draft as soon as Always Next makes his team

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:02 am
sorry this doesnt work for me...

guys i really want a 3rd party to do the randomizing... cause as the football heads know. i've been unfortunate to be at the end of the snake draft.... just one day i'd like to be able to pick a adrien peterson or a lebron james... im not saying your dodgy Mr C but maybe its that stupid website.

id feel way more comfortable with someone else doing it
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:16 am
PawnOAKLANDGraffiti wrote:sorry this doesnt work for me...

guys i really want a 3rd party to do the randomizing... cause as the football heads know. i've been unfortunate to be at the end of the snake draft.... just one day i'd like to be able to pick a adrien peterson or a lebron james... im not saying your dodgy Mr C but maybe its that stupid website.

Whatever. We just can't wait anymore. I'll send Bada and Bigs a PM asking them to randomize the list and as soon as one of them answers, we start the draft.

AlwaysNext (and anybody else in the same situation), remember to send Migya, XBay or me a PM with a list of players to pick (in order) so we can make your pick if you feel like you won't be around by the time your turn is coming.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:22 am
TMC wrote:
PawnOAKLANDGraffiti wrote:sorry this doesnt work for me...

Whatever. We just can't wait anymore. I'll send Bada and Bigs a PM asking them to randomize the list and as soon as one of them answers, we start the draft.

AlwaysNext (and anybody else in the same situation), remember to send Migya, XBay or me a PM with a list of players to pick (in order) so we can make your pick if you feel like you won't be around by the time your turn is coming.

thanks

i'm sorry tmc if u maybe upset about this all... losing a good position.. im just as keen to get the draft started as you, but i ask for one small request n granted its a nuisance for holding up the draft... but i think it's very important aspect of offline drafting.

heear's hoping u get the 1st pick buddy
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum