Nba fantasy 2009/10 - DONE

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:05 am
Sorry i'm late. I love fantasy sports. I would like to join if there are anymore openings.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:28 am
The Coooach wrote:Sorry i'm late. I love fantasy sports. I would like to join if there are anymore openings.

As long as you are committed to playing close to 100% of the time, we'd love to have you coach. We aren't trash talkers and too competitive, but we do turn up very often and play this properly.

If Jackattack, TheBodyGuard and 8th ave (who was third to say he wanted in) don't respond in this thread saying they want in on this league, you can have a spot, after answering the above question :wink:

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:33 am
migya wrote:
The Coooach wrote:Sorry i'm late. I love fantasy sports. I would like to join if there are anymore openings.

As long as you are committed to playing close to 100% of the time, we'd love to have you coach. We aren't trash talkers and too competitive, but we do turn up very often and play this properly.

If Jackattack, TheBodyGuard and 8th ave (who was third to say he wanted in) don't respond in this thread saying they want in on this league, you can have a spot, after answering the above question :wink:

Yes I'm committed. Thanks for the response mig.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:42 am
Reg, you can have my spot. I don't know how it works anyway, and definitely won't be active 100% of the time. My schedule is too erratic, and there is one thing that demands my time over basketball.... music!!
enjoy!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:59 am
Keep in mind we're gonna have an offline draft on the board, guys. If somebody would rather join a league with an online draft, do so in the thread labeled "NBA Fantasy League 2".
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:57 pm
I would like a offline draft as well. Seems more fair.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:44 am
Ok, we have 10 members in the league already (once Bigs learns how to join, that is :wink: ), so the first two that said they wanted to join should be in as well. That's TheBodyGuard and Jackattack, if you still want to join, Jack.

If not, the other spot should go to the next one reclaiming a place in the league, and that would be 8th ave. Anybody else would go to the second league.

Let us know if you finally want to join or not, Jack. And don't worry about not having time to check it every day. You can always plan in advance who's gonna play in each given day, so it shouldn't be an issue as long as you check it from time to time for trades, injuries and the like.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:48 am
Don't know how often TheBodyGuard comes on here and how often he checks the fantasy forum, but we need a response from the mentioned two guys that were first to say they wanted in on this league. Be great to get the draft order and the draft started by Friday night Oakland time. 8th ave, if you read this, be on standby because you are next to get a spot if one of the other two boys decide they don't want in

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:19 am
migya wrote:Don't know how often TheBodyGuard comes on here and how often he checks the fantasy forum, but we need a response from the mentioned two guys that were first to say they wanted in on this league. Be great to get the draft order and the draft started by Friday night Oakland time. 8th ave, if you read this, be on standby because you are next to get a spot if one of the other two boys decide they don't want in

TheBodyGuard's post is right above mine, bro. ::lol: :wink:

But it's true everybody has to be commited to, at least, check the board often during the draft to not slow down the draft. It doesn't have to be every single day, but if your turn is coming, please, do an effort to make your picks on time.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:33 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Don't know how often TheBodyGuard comes on here and how often he checks the fantasy forum, but we need a response from the mentioned two guys that were first to say they wanted in on this league. Be great to get the draft order and the draft started by Friday night Oakland time. 8th ave, if you read this, be on standby because you are next to get a spot if one of the other two boys decide they don't want in

He might well be here often then :wink: :mrgreen:

TheBodyGuard is in then. I'll post the league settings and info for this league in my first post on this thread, which is the first one overall, so easy to find

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:40 am
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:

TheBodyGuard is in then. I'll post the league settings and info for this league in my first post on this thread, which is the first one overall, so easy to find

Cool. Once everybody joins, we're ready to go.

btw, I've already randomized the order in random.org (had too much time on my hands these days, don't ask), and it's as follows:

1. TMC
2. TMC
3. TMC
4. TMC
5. TMC
6. TMC
7. TMC
8. TMC
9. TMC
10. TMC
11. TMC
12. TMC

I promise I didn't cheat. Sounds good to go, right? :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:43 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:

btw, I've already randomized the order in random.org (had too much time on my hands these days, don't ask), and it's as follows:

1. TMC
2. TMC
3. TMC
4. TMC
5. TMC
6. TMC
7. TMC
8. TMC
9. TMC
10. TMC
11. TMC
12. TMC

Correction...

Migya will not be responsible for the random.org

We will do what happened in my football fantasy league and send the names to someone like bada to generate the list and he will post it in here.

i'm sorry but it's only fair... TRANSPERANCY is a good thing.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:59 pm
This going to be on Yahoo! or ESPN?

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:11 pm
TheBodyGuard wrote:This going to be on Yahoo! or ESPN?

YahOOoo!

Migya posted the league info on the first page of this thread. See if you can get in and make your team.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:43 am
PawnOAKLANDGraffiti wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:

1. TMC
2. TMC
3. TMC
4. TMC
5. TMC
6. TMC
7. TMC
8. TMC
9. TMC
10. TMC
11. TMC
12. TMC

Correction...

Migya will not be responsible for the random.org

We will do what happened in my football fantasy league and send the names to someone like bada to generate the list and he will post it in here.

i'm sorry but it's only fair... TRANSPERANCY is a good thing.

Agreed, that way there is no thinking that there was any cheating.

So Bigs has said he doesn't want in on this league this year, due to not having access to a computer much when he starts his travelling. He said this in the League 2 thread. That leaves three spots open and really, we need confirmation of who wants in immediately, as we should get the draft started in a few hours or so

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum