trade murphy and dunleavy for chris bosh

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:11 pm
hes a big man with a low post game and he plays defense which murphy doesnt and i dont need to say anything about dunleavy
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:18 pm
Which is why the Raptors won't trade him for that

migya make the ring fall on ya
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:08 pm
Dunleavy CANNOT be traded.

Bosh WONT be traded.

And why do you WANT TO trade Murphy
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:12 am
If this trade was possible, Mullin should go for it but it never will be

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:42 am
Im tired of people saying Dungpile CANNOT be traded. With GM's like Isaiah Thomas anyone can be traded. With GM's like the one the Raptors have anyone can be drafted in the lottery.

Im not ignorant I know its going to be alot harder to trade dungpile now he has a huge contract. But still who did the Raptors get for Vince Carter? Did anyone think the Hornets woulda traded Baron Davis for cap space and Speedy? If Mullin really wanted to trade dunleavy he could, and i guarnatee if he could renig on that contract extension he gave dunleavy he would.

Ill say it again if Mullin doesnt move Dunleavys contract, there is no way were gonna have cap room to resign Pietrus. Think about it, the only difference between last years squad (after BD) through the first 10 or so games this season and the latest losing streak where weve been looking like the Warriors of the past decade is we dont have Pietrus. Thats it. Thats the only thing thats different from us being a playoff contending team that brings it every night and being the team hasnt made the playoffs since Clinton was getting those intern BJ's.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:46 pm
tradedungpile wrote:Im tired of people saying Dungpile CANNOT be traded. With GM's like Isaiah Thomas anyone can be traded. With GM's like the one the Raptors have anyone can be drafted in the lottery.

Im not ignorant I know its going to be alot harder to trade dungpile now he has a huge contract. But still who did the Raptors get for Vince Carter? Did anyone think the Hornets woulda traded Baron Davis for cap space and Speedy? If Mullin really wanted to trade dunleavy he could, and i guarnatee if he could renig on that contract extension he gave dunleavy he would.

Ill say it again if Mullin doesnt move Dunleavys contract, there is no way were gonna have cap room to resign Pietrus. Think about it, the only difference between last years squad (after BD) through the first 10 or so games this season and the latest losing streak where weve been looking like the Warriors of the past decade is we dont have Pietrus. Thats it. Thats the only thing thats different from us being a playoff contending team that brings it every night and being the team hasnt made the playoffs since Clinton was getting those intern BJ's.

This guy is a poet..... a good one at that :)

True! Mulin could pull off another steal of a trade and get rid of Dunleavy, he just has to want to. /when the opportunity exists, Mullin must go after a solid player

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:52 am
I think Dunleavy and Murphy is good outside shooter and if team play in this way how tey play now we need Dunleavy and Murphy!
Just dunk it!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:19 pm
The Warriors do not need DUNLEAVY!!!!

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:17 am
gairo wrote:I think Dunleavy and Murphy is good outside shooter and if team play in this way how tey play now we need Dunleavy and Murphy!

just gonna put this out there........am i the only one who doesnt understand a word of this?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:30 am
Quazza wrote:
gairo wrote:I think Dunleavy and Murphy is good outside shooter and if team play in this way how tey play now we need Dunleavy and Murphy!

just gonna put this out there........am i the only one who doesnt understand a word of this?

Just read the guy's signature...
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:26 am
TMC wrote:read the guy's signature...

HAHAHAHA, Well pointed out :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:23 pm
all he needed was a comma,and he woulda got it right:P
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:46 pm
STUPID TRADE!

Raptors wont go for it.

Next.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:58 am
i think that will be a good trade!! & then in starting go pietrus!

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:00 am
Bosh looked excellent against us earlier in the season. He gets into foul trouble easily, however.

I agree with most of the posters: Why would the Raptors want to make this trade?
Next

Return to Trades