NBA Fantasy League 2 - DONE!!!

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21446
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:58 am
I'm going to send out invites to those in last year's leagues, that way the stats from last year can be easily viewed and it saves creating new leagues.


EDIT: This is the league page for the 2nd H2H league. It is linked to the roto leagues of the past four years, but it is H2H and the same settings as the other H2H league we are having. xbay, can you place the below league information in your first post, the first in this thread, so everyone can refer to it easily.


League ID#: 119759
League Name: Montamoped
Password: hobbesforum
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.c ... montamoped
Draft Type: Offline Draft
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Moves: 50
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 1
Trade End Date: March 4, 2010
Waiver Time: 1 day
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Trade Review: League Votes
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Divisions: No
Playoff Seeding Options: All teams seeded according to overall standings
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN
Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)



EDIT - This is actually the correct settings and information for League 2
Last edited by migya on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: SF
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:19 pm
Xbay! Pay attention! Migya is laying down the law!

So this is league #2, right? And it's open to people who aren't in league #1?
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21446
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:13 pm
fine wrote:Xbay! Pay attention! Migya is laying down the law!

So this is league #2, right? And it's open to people who aren't in league #1?



People not in league 1 get a place in league 2 and then the remaining spots (should be a league up to 12 players as well) should go to those who get in first.

I reckon we should get going with this, so people who want in on this league say so now
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:44 pm
fine wrote:Xbay! Pay attention! Migya is laying down the law!


What are you talking about, fine? It's been there. Are you raising your voice at me?!? :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:44 pm
What in the name of milk covered nipples is going on here guys? :?

Which one am I in? or am I in one at all? I said I wanted in in the thread in Warriors Basketball...........or am I too late now?

I dont bloody know......... :wink:

Cant we just have people who want to H2H and people who want to play Roto............like last year?.............what is all this League 1 and 2 business?

All Star
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: SF
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:11 am
bigs, you're in the other league, which is primarily for people who competed last season. What you need to do is make your team. Migya sent out invites to all of us already, so you gotta find it and follow the instructions. I remember you used your girlfriends yahoo account last year, so the invite is probably sitting in her email pile.

This thread/league is for the extra people who couldn't fit into the first league. If there ends up being extra space, you're free to join this one also.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:51 am
fine wrote:bigs, you're in the other league, which is primarily for people who competed last season. What you need to do is make your team. Migya sent out invites to all of us already, so you gotta find it and follow the instructions. I remember you used your girlfriends yahoo account last year, so the invite is probably sitting in her email pile.

This thread/league is for the extra people who couldn't fit into the first league. If there ends up being extra space, you're free to join this one also.


Ahh right, gotcha.............so I am in the first league then.

Good memory on the yahoo thing, Ill get my lady to check her email account for that.

Cheers man. :wink:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:37 am
bigstrads wrote:
fine wrote:bigs, you're in the other league, which is primarily for people who competed last season. What you need to do is make your team. Migya sent out invites to all of us already, so you gotta find it and follow the instructions. I remember you used your girlfriends yahoo account last year, so the invite is probably sitting in her email pile.

This thread/league is for the extra people who couldn't fit into the first league. If there ends up being extra space, you're free to join this one also.


Ahh right, gotcha.............so I am in the first league then.

Good memory on the yahoo thing, Ill get my lady to check her email account for that.

Cheers man. :wink:


Look for the invite in the fantasy settings of your yahoo account if not, Bigs. It's gotta be there as well.


And get ready for the draft, buddy. We should start in a few days.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21446
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:45 am
From experience,a draft on here and not a live draft is better and fairer, though takes much longer. The 1st league is drafted on here, what do all of you want for this league?

EDIT - xbay, I gave the incorrect league information and settings in my first post on this page. I've editted it with the correct information so edit your first post in this thread with it
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:46 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
fine wrote:bigs, you're in the other league, which is primarily for people who competed last season. What you need to do is make your team. Migya sent out invites to all of us already, so you gotta find it and follow the instructions. I remember you used your girlfriends yahoo account last year, so the invite is probably sitting in her email pile.

This thread/league is for the extra people who couldn't fit into the first league. If there ends up being extra space, you're free to join this one also.


Ahh right, gotcha.............so I am in the first league then.

Good memory on the yahoo thing, Ill get my lady to check her email account for that.

Cheers man. :wink:


Look for the invite in the fantasy settings of your yahoo account if not, Bigs. It's gotta be there as well.


And get ready for the draft, buddy. We should start in a few days.


Ok, got the invite...............cheers. :wink:

However, I dont know why I didnt think of this..................but I have a problem.

What am I doing very soon? in time and basically over the course of the whole season?.................travel and not be near a computer very much, or at the least I wont be able to get to a computer on the nightly kind of basis that you need to be able to play fantasy ball.

Theres no way Im going to be able to just leave it or only change my line-ups when I manage to get to a computer..............cuz I know that with my luck, all the guys I leave on the bench will have career nights when Im not able to put them in.

So..................I guess Im out. :cry:

Man, I was looking forward to building on the super star rookie status I gained last year. :mrgreen:

Sh*t.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:52 am
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
fine wrote:bigs, you're in the other league, which is primarily for people who competed last season. What you need to do is make your team. Migya sent out invites to all of us already, so you gotta find it and follow the instructions. I remember you used your girlfriends yahoo account last year, so the invite is probably sitting in her email pile.

This thread/league is for the extra people who couldn't fit into the first league. If there ends up being extra space, you're free to join this one also.


Ahh right, gotcha.............so I am in the first league then.

Good memory on the yahoo thing, Ill get my lady to check her email account for that.

Cheers man. :wink:


Look for the invite in the fantasy settings of your yahoo account if not, Bigs. It's gotta be there as well.


And get ready for the draft, buddy. We should start in a few days.


Ok, got the invite...............cheers. :wink:

However, I dont know why I didnt think of this..................but I have a problem.

What am I doing very soon? in time and basically over the course of the whole season?.................travel and not be near a computer very much, or at the least I wont be able to get to a computer on the nightly kind of basis that you need to be able to play fantasy ball.

Theres no way Im going to be able to just leave it or only change my line-ups when I manage to get to a computer..............cuz I know that with my luck, all the guys I leave on the bench will have career nights when Im not able to put them in.

So..................I guess Im out. :cry:

Man, I was looking forward to building on the super star rookie status I gained last year. :mrgreen:

Sh*t.


Yeah, that's true. I don't know, same as Jack, you don't have to micromanage everything on a day-to-day basis, so you could do it in advance, but, of course, it'd be a problem with injuries, trade proposals and the like...

I wouldn't have a problem with you playing that way, maybe being able to change your lineups once a week or every two weeks would work... It's up to you, actually. If you still want to join, all the better.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:59 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
fine wrote:bigs, you're in the other league, which is primarily for people who competed last season. What you need to do is make your team. Migya sent out invites to all of us already, so you gotta find it and follow the instructions. I remember you used your girlfriends yahoo account last year, so the invite is probably sitting in her email pile.

This thread/league is for the extra people who couldn't fit into the first league. If there ends up being extra space, you're free to join this one also.


Ahh right, gotcha.............so I am in the first league then.

Good memory on the yahoo thing, Ill get my lady to check her email account for that.

Cheers man. :wink:


Look for the invite in the fantasy settings of your yahoo account if not, Bigs. It's gotta be there as well.


And get ready for the draft, buddy. We should start in a few days.


Ok, got the invite...............cheers. :wink:

However, I dont know why I didnt think of this..................but I have a problem.

What am I doing very soon? in time and basically over the course of the whole season?.................travel and not be near a computer very much, or at the least I wont be able to get to a computer on the nightly kind of basis that you need to be able to play fantasy ball.

Theres no way Im going to be able to just leave it or only change my line-ups when I manage to get to a computer..............cuz I know that with my luck, all the guys I leave on the bench will have career nights when Im not able to put them in.

So..................I guess Im out. :cry:

Man, I was looking forward to building on the super star rookie status I gained last year. :mrgreen:

Sh*t.


Yeah, that's true. I don't know, same as Jack, you don't have to micromanage everything on a day-to-day basis, so you could do it in advance, but, of course, it'd be a problem with injuries, trade proposals and the like...

I wouldn't have a problem with you playing that way, maybe being able to change your lineups once a week or every two weeks would work... It's up to you, actually. If you still want to join, all the better.


I bet youd be bloody happy if I had to do that!!!..........cuz it would mean that I wouldnt get as many points as possible. :mrgreen:

To be honest, Im such a stat head...........I check every game, every boxscore, every stat...........and if I saw a player have a big night, and I didnt have him in my line-up because I wasnt able to get on a computer for 3 days...........it would drive me nuts, all season, over and over.

Maybe if we had a league somewhere which was like the Redistro thing we had last year, where all your spots were always active and no rotation was necessary, then I might be alright.............but even then, Id still miss injuries and trade proposals.

Overall, I think it would drive me nuts and Id always be thinking "Ohh man!!! I could have done so much better"

So I think Im out fellas...............get someone else in that League 1 setup if they want.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21446
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:21 am
xbay or TMC - Edit the settings and information on the first post in this thread with the following correct league information:

League ID#: 119759
League Name: Montamoped
Password: hobbesforum
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.c ... montamoped
Draft Type: Offline Draft
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Moves: 50
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 1
Trade End Date: March 4, 2010
Waiver Time: 1 day
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Trade Review: League Votes
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Divisions: No
Playoff Seeding Options: All teams seeded according to overall standings
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN
Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:45 am
Done.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21446
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:03 am
I don't know whether it's just because most guys aren't coming on as often the last few days or whether it is just that noone really wants in on this league, but we need to get another nine guys join this league quick, whether you are in the first league or not.

Those that want in also need to say whether they want a non live draft, done on here like for the other league, or a live draft
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest