San Jose Sharks

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:31 am
man its been over 5 hrs since the game ended and im the only one to have posted about the great win from the sharks... hell we never should have allowed them to even tie it but im glad to see that the sharks fought for the first two periods... now they just have to focus on game 6 and not worry about game 7 until game 6 is over
THATS OUR FUTURE RIGHT THERE
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:52 am
I ended up watching it even though i said i wouldn't. If Joe played like that all series, we'd have moved on already. Damn he was playing angry and it was great. Giving up the two goals is not good though. They gotta put the ducks down early again next game.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:10 am
I didn't watch the game. I wanted to, but for some reason i thought it was going to be today, rather than yesterday. I'm glad they won, and yeah, like rob says, Thornton needs to play good in order for that 1st line to be effective.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:05 pm
**** **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** ****

Another early postseason exit for the sharks... to lose is one thing but to give up 4 goals on a must win game is horrible. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

Sorry for my rant i just really expected this yr to be the yr
THATS OUR FUTURE RIGHT THERE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:16 pm
RUN HOME JACK wrote:**** **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** FUCKFUCK **** **** **** ****

Another early postseason exit for the sharks... to lose is one thing but to give up 4 goals on a must win game is horrible. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

Sorry for my rant i just really expected this yr to be the yr

yeah dude, It seemed like there was always 1 more duck on the ice.. thats how dominent they were... we didn't catch any breaks, and they caught a lot... plus, the vets for anaheim, the Neidermyers bros, sennane, Pronger and their young guns like Ryan all had great series. We only had a couple guys who consistantly played well (boyle, Marleau). thats it. Thorton didnt do squat.
Role Player
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:27 pm
I haven't posted in a while and I'm going to keep it short.

Choke! :oops: :banghead: :evil:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:33 pm
How about the rumor of Patrick Marleau being traded to Ottawa. But then he vetoed it thanks to his no-trade clause in his contract. The Sharks would of got Dany Heatly in the trade, who expressed his desire to leave Ottawa.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:31 pm
xbay wrote:How about the rumor of Patrick Marleau being traded to Ottawa. But then he vetoed it thanks to his no-trade clause in his contract. The Sharks would of got Dany Heatly in the trade, who expressed his desire to leave Ottawa.

Ugh, that would have been so awesome... i really like Marleau, but he is getting older, and Danny Heatly is an absolute beast. We need fresh faces. We got talent, just not the zing factor to win... Heatly would hav brought us that.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:57 pm
Senators GM Murray denies deal

The Ottawa Senators have reached an agreement to send Dany Heatley to the San Jose Sharks, NHL sources told ESPN's John Buccigross.

The 28-year-old forward is set to be part of a three-team deal that would send the Sharks' Patrick Marleau to the Los Angeles Kings and the Kings' Alexander Frolov and Jarret Stoll to the Senators.

Sharks GM Doug Wilson, Senators GM Bryan Murray and Kings GM Dean Lombardi denied the report to ESPN.com.

"It's simply not true," Murray told ESPN.com Thursday night . "I've had conversations with teams today but still I'm not close to a deal [involving Heatley]."

Lombardi told ESPN.com via text message: "It is complete bull."

"It is an absolute fabrication," Wilson told ESPN.com via text message Thursday night.

Heatley has made no secret of his wish to be traded. In late June, Ottawa had a tentative trade for Heatley worked out with the Edmonton Oilers. But Heatley would not waive his no-trade clause because Edmonton was not on his list of desired destinations.

The Senators have hoped to get the trade done before training camp opens on Saturday.

"When I signed in Ottawa two years ago, I felt it was to be an integral part of the team," Heatley said in late August. "Over the last two years and more recently over the past year, I feel my role was diminished. This past season, it diminished a lot more.

"I'm a player who can play in a lot of different situations. I don't feel I was given that role on the team."

The two-time 50-goal scorer said then he will report to training camp.

"I have a contract and I'm going to honor that contract," Heatley said. "At the same time, I think we know there are other teams out there who are interested, and hopefully something can get done."

He had 39 goals and 33 assists in 82 games last season, the lowest point total in four seasons with the Senators.

He signed a $45 million, six-year contract extension less than two years ago. Heatley comes with a hefty price tag, counting $7.5 million toward the salary cap of $56.8 million next season. He had 39 goals and 33 assists in 82 games last season, the lowest point total in four seasons with the Senators.

Basically, if true, it'd be... Marleau to the Kings, Frolov and Stoll to the Senators, and Heatley to the Sharks.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:03 pm
So that trade was BS.

Turns out the Sharks are shipping Milan Michalek, Jonathan Cheechoo, and a second round pick to the Senators for Dany Heatley.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:05 pm
xbay wrote:So that trade was BS.

Turns out the Sharks are shipping Milan Michalek, Jonathan Cheechoo, and a second round pick to the Senators for Dany Heatley.

Whoa, is that true? that's a much better trade, and i hope its true so i didn't wet my pants for nothing! Wow keep marleau and get heatley? And some sharks fans are not happy with Doug Wilson. My ass, best GM in the Bay Area
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:08 pm
IT's TRUE IT'S TRUE IT'S GODDAMNMUTHERFUCKINBITCHSHIT TRUE!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:43 pm
YAY!

Man, Doug Wilson does not disappoint as a GM. Although we are known as the biggest choke artists of all of sports these last few years, keeping the captain (Marleau) adding star Heatley, and already having a bunch of good and great players, this is once again a great team. Looking forward to this year (and maybe attending a game or two this year).
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:47 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:YAY!

Man, Doug Wilson does not disappoint as a GM. Although we are known as the biggest choke artists of all of sports these last few years, keeping the captain (Marleau) adding star Heatley, and already having a bunch of good and great players, this is once again a great team. Looking forward to this year (and maybe attending a game or two this year).

Well he's not captain anymore, which should let him relax and go out and play. Boyle will probably be the next captain. But what a trade. Michalek is a good player but doesn't play to his big size. I like Cheech's heart, but the guys groin is made out of play-doh or something. Every year that thing is tearin or pulling.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:48 am
Bump!

Sharks are just amazing!
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board