umm... usa vs the world

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3244
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:29 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:53 pm
The Coooach wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
first off wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
TMC wrote:
8th ave wrote:the 2009 european's world championships... l



A bit of an oxymoron there, buddy... :mrgreen:


No worse than the "WORLD" series. :mrgreen:


Or EVERY single American sports champion being called..............The World Champions. :roll:


but that's because we are better than the rest of the world


It's true though. Outside of Soccer, us > world.


I guess the only "true " World Champions would be soccer, track and field, and boxing.



lmao of outside of soccer, us > world

Pure hilarity
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:59 pm
Quazza wrote:
The Coooach wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
first off wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
TMC wrote:
8th ave wrote:the 2009 european's world championships... l



A bit of an oxymoron there, buddy... :mrgreen:


No worse than the "WORLD" series. :mrgreen:


Or EVERY single American sports champion being called..............The World Champions. :roll:


but that's because we are better than the rest of the world


It's true though. Outside of Soccer, us > world.


I guess the only "true " World Champions would be soccer, track and field, and boxing.



lmao of outside of soccer, us > world

Pure hilarity


We're actually 37th... if we're talking health care......

education is probably somewhere around there too....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:03 pm
But as far as government, civil liberties and freedom and what not...

wee numbaa oneee suckaaaaa.

And we're not like them primitive Brits who forever praise people for being someones kid 8) jp bigs
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:08 pm
ehem... Paris Hilton...

George Bush

etc, etc, etc....

btw, I think Andris Biedrins is going to have a break out year!!!! :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3244
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:29 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:10 pm
Beast Mode wrote:But as far as government

wee numbaa oneee suckaaaaa.




Iraq says hi
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:46 pm
What is this thread about?
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:23 pm
Quazza wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:But as far as government

wee numbaa oneee suckaaaaa.




Iraq says hi


What other country would even attempt to help out as much as we did? *And failed btw*

:]
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:33 pm
Location: Los Anyeles, CA
Poster Credit: 13
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:43 pm
Image
Get Money. Get Paid.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2569
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am
Location: Hollywood
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:46 pm
thread failed
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:27 pm
Beast Mode wrote:
Quazza wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:But as far as government

wee numbaa oneee suckaaaaa.




Iraq says hi


What other country would even attempt to help out as much as we did? *And failed btw*

:]


Once upon a time, the Soviet Union decided to try and claim Afghanistan. They failed and lost many lives.

Hmm... sounds familiar?

BTW, I have no idea where this thread is going anymore. I'm confused.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3244
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:29 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:37 pm
Andris break out year!!

I just hope we use him. There's too many times he's in pretty good position but isn't fed the ball


In all honesty though, I just don't see him getting THAT much better. Yes still young, but the some serious flaws in his game that make me think if they haven't been fixed by now, they wont be
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:38 pm
xbay wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:
Quazza wrote:
Beast Mode wrote:But as far as government

wee numbaa oneee suckaaaaa.




Iraq says hi


What other country would even attempt to help out as much as we did? *And failed btw*

:]


Once upon a time, the Soviet Union decided to try and claim Afghanistan. They failed and lost many lives.

Hmm... sounds familiar?

BTW, I have no idea where this thread is going anymore. I'm confused.


And in order to combat the Soviets, a small country called the United States of America funded and provided weapons to a little terrorist group called the Mujahideen, led by our new BFF, Osama Bin Laden. Yay us!

What the hell is this thread about?
Image

All Star
Posts: 1910
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:43 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:32 pm
Quazza wrote:Andris break out year!!

I just hope we use him. There's too many times he's in pretty good position but isn't fed the ball


In all honesty though, I just don't see him getting THAT much better. Yes still young, but the some serious flaws in his game that make me think if they haven't been fixed by now, they wont be


Which flaws are you referring to? I think he's probably our most well rounded starter. Easy. If we had a couple guards who bothered to stop anyone he might be able to actually defend the basket.

It's always boggled me when I've read folks question AB. He's a legit center (not a superstar, so don't even tell me he can't handle Howard) with good hands who plays solid defense. Oh, and he's reasonably priced.
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3244
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:29 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:07 am
No Longer StuckInSoCal wrote:
Quazza wrote:Andris break out year!!

I just hope we use him. There's too many times he's in pretty good position but isn't fed the ball


In all honesty though, I just don't see him getting THAT much better. Yes still young, but the some serious flaws in his game that make me think if they haven't been fixed by now, they wont be


Which flaws are you referring to?



the flaws which debilitate his ability to his the side of a barn from anywhere outside the key

I'm a fan of his, and I'm not questioning him being a Warrior. I just don't think he'll ever be the All Star many have pegged him as
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:19 am
Quazza wrote:
No Longer StuckInSoCal wrote:
Quazza wrote:Andris break out year!!

I just hope we use him. There's too many times he's in pretty good position but isn't fed the ball


In all honesty though, I just don't see him getting THAT much better. Yes still young, but the some serious flaws in his game that make me think if they haven't been fixed by now, they wont be


Which flaws are you referring to?



the flaws which debilitate his ability to his the side of a barn from anywhere outside the key

I'm a fan of his, and I'm not questioning him being a Warrior. I just don't think he'll ever be the All Star many have pegged him as



You two won't derail this thread, no matter how hard you try.




Back to topic, please. :mrgreen:
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest