Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:31 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:what they said was it counts as a death when your run in the gunship is over. Don't know exactly how it's gonna work, but getting killed won't end your gunship control unless it's shot down. I think they'll pull it off. COD4 was awesome, i tend to trust these guys.

Did you seem my post above about the zoo?

Ahh, well, as lomg as the "ghost" of you on the ground getting killed doesnt end it, then thats alright...............hang on, whats the point of having someone on the ground then?

Whatever, Ill wait before I get too worried.

Ohh crap, sorry man, didnt see that post above.

Thats cool man, Im sure we can find things to do and placate my lady. :wink:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:36 pm
bigstrads wrote:
xbay wrote:
bigstrads wrote:but you will NEVER take my crown as the Best GSW.com Call Of Duty Player...............aint gonna happen. :wink:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: I would not expect anything less from your cocky Call of Duty self.

World at War, yeah... but Modern Warfare? Nice try.

Ohh F-Off.............if you didnt quit on COD 4 so early (co-incidentally when I came along........hmmm, scared? :wink:) you would have seen that I became the best 1 here.

Im not one for being big headed or talking myself up.............but I will if I believe and can see something. :mrgreen:

Anyway, COD 6, Ill just continue it that will be that my man. :wink:

I would not expect anything less. :wink:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:32 pm
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:what they said was it counts as a death when your run in the gunship is over. Don't know exactly how it's gonna work, but getting killed won't end your gunship control unless it's shot down. I think they'll pull it off. COD4 was awesome, i tend to trust these guys.

Did you seem my post above about the zoo?

Ahh, well, as lomg as the "ghost" of you on the ground getting killed doesnt end it, then thats alright...............hang on, whats the point of having someone on the ground then?

Whatever, Ill wait before I get too worried.

Ohh crap, sorry man, didnt see that post above.

Thats cool man, Im sure we can find things to do and placate my lady. :wink:

Well it still counts as a death so i think the point is to creatively find a spot or strategize to have someone watch your back or something.

There's plenty around here man, don't worry! :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:53 pm
What there's another thread, stealin my thunder? lol
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:17 pm
whos getting the prestige edition... I'm only getting it cuz im getting hooked up at 70. cant wait to pop those NVG and run around the neighborhood haha.

I just started playing COD 4 again...

we should do 6 on 6 team deathmatch.
THATS OUR FUTURE RIGHT THERE
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:14 am
RUN HOME JACK wrote:whos getting the prestige edition... I'm only getting it cuz im getting hooked up at 70. cant wait to pop those NVG and run around the neighborhood haha.

F*ck man, I cant believe you get NVG's in it...............insane...............I bet they work for about 5 minutes. :wink:

Someone commented on this on youtube but online, with that new heart beat censor thing.............does that now mean that you cant sneak up on people anymore? no running into th enemy spawn and waiting until the pop out and taking them all out?............just basically a straight up fire fight at all times, ie: who can spray in the direction of the heartbeat the most?

Anyway, have you guys seen this snow mission vid, god damn its awesome..............watch it right the way to the end, cuz theres something great that happens at the end =

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZUmTdeaoiQ[/youtube]
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:25 am
bigstrads wrote:
RUN HOME JACK wrote:whos getting the prestige edition... I'm only getting it cuz im getting hooked up at 70. cant wait to pop those NVG and run around the neighborhood haha.

F*ck man, I cant believe you get NVG's in it...............insane...............I bet they work for about 5 minutes. :wink:

Someone commented on this on youtube but online, with that new heart beat censor thing.............does that now mean that you cant sneak up on people anymore? no running into th enemy spawn and waiting until the pop out and taking them all out?............just basically a straight up fire fight at all times, ie: who can spray in the direction of the heartbeat the most?

Anyway, have you guys seen this snow mission vid, god damn its awesome..............watch it right the way to the end, cuz theres something great that happens at the end =

i think the censor will have to be pointed in the direction of someone to set it off
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:51 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

i think the censor will have to be pointed in the direction of someone to set it off

I hope to sh*t that they include some kind of Camo perk in the game.............like a lead vest of something! :wink:

Anyway, about these night vision goggles...............are they actually going to work? I mean seriously, its $149...............how much are decent NVG's these days?

We shall see how many game store vouchers I get for my birthday! :wink:

Ps: Check this out Rob............see how we are treated over here =

Why is it that we are charged £69.99 (at nearly all stores) for the hardened (steelbook) edition when the average price for a steelbook edition is only £49.99, even though they were just as popular i.e Gears of War 2 and Halo 3.

The price of the hardened edition in the US is just $79.99 that's only $10 more than the average LE game whereas it's £20 more for us, that's $34!

We pay £70 for the game while Americans are paying just £47. Also the prestige edition is £119.99 here (and only available at HMV from what I've heard) yet it's sold on Amazon.com and for only $149.99 which is £88.

Why are we always getting treated like 2nd class citizens by large corporations? what a f****** joke.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:44 pm
Man James, that sucks. Do you guys always have to pay more?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:56 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:Man James, that sucks. Do you guys always have to pay more?

Pretty much.............never really looked into it much (mostly because I know we get screwed) but its always been the way, with everything.

Thats why, when I come over to US, I spend a hell of alot of money on DVD's and stuff like that............simply because most of it is literally dollars for pounds, ie: something thats $20, is £20 here..........which is like $33. :roll:

Ohh well, Im not getting the Prestige edition, its pointless.............and plus, there is only ONE STORE IN ENGLAND that you can buy it from, and they are all pre-ordered with no more available yet.............so yeah, even more pointless.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:18 pm
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:Man James, that sucks. Do you guys always have to pay more?

Pretty much.............never really looked into it much (mostly because I know we get screwed) but its always been the way, with everything.

Thats why, when I come over to US, I spend a hell of alot of money on DVD's and stuff like that............simply because most of it is literally dollars for pounds, ie: something thats $20, is £20 here..........which is like $33. :roll:

Ohh well, Im not getting the Prestige edition, its pointless.............and plus, there is only ONE STORE IN ENGLAND that you can buy it from, and they are all pre-ordered with no more available yet.............so yeah, even more pointless.

yeah you don't need no garbage NVG's, the game is what matters anyway.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:40 am
like i said, im getting my prestige for 70 bucks, i could care less whether to nvgs are good or not, hell paying 20 bucks more for just keeping the nvgs on my desk for display
THATS OUR FUTURE RIGHT THERE
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:37 am
hardcore search and destroy or don't even bother.
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum