fantasy football?

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:09 pm
Anyone interested in an ESPN league?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:58 am
We already have a couple of leagues goin on, buddy. I've got more than enough with those two and the bball leagues will have once the NBA season gets closer.
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:01 pm
TMC wrote:We already have a couple of leagues goin on, buddy. I've got more than enough with those two and the bball leagues will have once the NBA season gets closer.

damn man... imma miss out this season for the football fantasy .. i didnt do too well last year with the league that was put out for the forum and i wanted to redeem myself this year, but i was busy with school and i forgot all about it!... o well... i still got hoops and theres always next year
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:28 pm
8th ave wrote:
TMC wrote:We already have a couple of leagues goin on, buddy. I've got more than enough with those two and the bball leagues will have once the NBA season gets closer.

damn man... imma miss out this season for the football fantasy .. i didnt do too well last year with the league that was put out for the forum and i wanted to redeem myself this year, but i was busy with school and i forgot all about it!... o well... i still got hoops and theres always next year

you did better then me...

i got the wooden spoon.. didn;t think there was such thing as a playoff for the bad teams and therefore never set my starting lineups (mind you didn't have a good starting lineup from the beginning)

Return to Off-Topic Forum