Big's (By Himself) and Jenny's (With TMC) Tour Of Las Palmas

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:50 am
salud!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:29 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:We have 3 Aussies, TMC in Espana, Martin in Lituania (but he doesnt post anymore) and me...................then about 43 Americans.

Confusing as hell to remember all that diversity! :mrgreen:

It's written with a Ñ, you know... :mrgreen:

:D

unfortunately, though, there isnt a Ñ button on our keyboards... so i usually get lazy trying to put the code to make that button work.

Ohh.............well...............eXcuse me!!! spelt with a big X

You know Id never dis-respect my beloved cocker Spaniards by missing the............whatever you call it...........off the top of the "N" through anything other than lack of ability actually do it.

I just wouldnt do that to you bro. :wink:

I know, man. I was just kidding...

Oh, and bragging about my ability to post a big-ass Ñ :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:44 am
I want to meet Reg/The Cooooach when I come over...............think it would hillariously brilliant. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:58 am
Oiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to get this sh*te organised now people, cuz Im not having all this "Ohh yeah we will meet up for a game" and then when I travel 5782 miles everyone cant be bothered. :mrgreen:

So come on, serious people, lets do this...........summary of whats been discussed and mused over so far:

1 - Aiming for the Clippers game on Friday 6th November, as a few people like Jackattack and Xbay have said thats good for them.

2 - We all go to this game as a group, so we need to get tickets together obviously...........how do we do it? a block booking? one person pays and we all then give over the money?

3 - We need to do it soon because of all the bandwagoners and sh*t.

4 - Possibly meet in bars in the Mission or at The Englander to watch other games, whoever wants too or can make it.

So what say you guys??? whos definately in or out?

Lets iron this sh*t out yeah? :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:24 pm
bigstrads wrote:Oiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen:

That made me chuckle. Don't know why, but I imagine Bigs wearing a sailor costume while saying Oiiiiiii!!!!!!... Something like this:

Simply... disturbing. :mrgreen:

Ok, back to topic, I'd love to be there, but multiple reasons (with multiple being basically 2, money and that I don't have any more holidays this year) make it impossible. With that said, I'll try to be able to join you for next time... and I hope that chance comes as soon as next year, or a couple of years max.

Meanwhile, I hope you all treat Bigs like he deserves. :evil4: :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:53 pm
TMC wrote:

:mrgreen:

That made me chuckle. Don't know why, but I imagine Bigs wearing a sailor costume while saying Oiiiiiii!!!!!!... Something like this:

Simply... disturbing. :mrgreen:

Ok, back to topic, I'd love to be there, but multiple reasons (with multiple being basically 2, money and that I don't have any more holidays this year) make it impossible. With that said, I'll try to be able to join you for next time... and I hope that chance comes as soon as next year, or a couple of years max.

Meanwhile, I hope you all treat Bigs like he deserves. :evil4: :mrgreen:

Jesus bro.............you know me too well, its scary actually cuz Im sitting here in my chair wearing that EXACT get up!.................scary. :shock:

Man, it would be perfect if you could make it.................as you say though, next time you have to be there. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:00 pm

We need to get this sh*te organised now people, cuz Im not having all this "Ohh yeah we will meet up for a game" and then when I travel 5782 miles everyone cant be bothered. :mrgreen:

So come on, serious people, lets do this...........summary of whats been discussed and mused over so far:

1 - Aiming for the Clippers game on Friday 6th November, as a few people like Jackattack and Xbay have said thats good for them.

2 - We all go to this game as a group, so we need to get tickets together obviously...........how do we do it? a block booking? one person pays and we all then give over the money?

4 - Possibly meet in bars in the Mission or at The Englander to watch other games, whoever wants too or can make it.

Haha, I was actually going to bring this up when we were going to get this sh*t organized. That Friday for me is free... or at least, if there's something going on, I'll be going to the Warriors game instead. I already pledged to go to the game with you guys, so I'll have to stay true to my word.

As for the tickets, I'm not sure how it works to get seats in the same section. Anyone know? Also, I can probably meet you guys at Oracle. Would love to stop by early to meet up with anyone willing to meet up at the pub, but I won't be able to make it. So I think if anything, I'll be at Oracle waiting at a specific spot in the parking lot or something that we can all discuss sometime soon.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:03 pm
xbay wrote:

Haha, I was actually going to bring this up when we were going to get this sh*t organized. That Friday for me is free... or at least, if there's something going on, I'll be going to the Warriors game instead. I already pledged to go to the game with you guys, so I'll have to stay true to my word.

As for the tickets, I'm not sure how it works to get seats in the same section. Anyone know? Also, I can probably meet you guys at Oracle. Would love to stop by early to meet up with anyone willing to meet up at the pub, but I won't be able to make it. So I think if anything, I'll be at Oracle waiting at a specific spot in the parking lot or something that we can all discuss sometime soon.

Well they'll have group ticket plans, we may have to go on trust for someone to pay in full and pay after.... or everybody make a payment through paypal or something to the purchaser.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:07 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
xbay wrote:

Well they'll have group ticket plans, we may have to go on trust for someone to pay in full and pay after.... or everybody make a payment through paypal or something to the purchaser.

Or how about... Bigs pays for the whole thing, and what he gets in return is the satisfaction of myself and others sitting along side of him during the game! :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:08 pm
xbay wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
xbay wrote:

Or how about... Bigs pays for the whole thing, and what he gets in return is the satisfaction of myself and others sitting along side of him during the game! :mrgreen:

as long as he is still buying the beers during the game... that was offered right? :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:34 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
xbay wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
xbay wrote:

as long as he is still buying the beers during the game... that was offered right? :mrgreen:

I see, I see...................I pay to come all this way to see my boys...............and you guys.................and I have to pay! :evil:

Bloody American hospitality! :wink:

So its definately the Clipp game then, cool..............we need to get guys like Jackattack, JOEL, Cap and the others who said theyd be up for it to confirm, then we can discuss how we go about paying for it.

Obviously, if one person makes the whole booking in one go, that would be easiest...............I know Im good for it but I dont about some of you shady characters. :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:55 pm
I vote Joel gets the tickets, and we all pay him.... :mrgreen:

Bigs, I'm down for the 6th of November, and at least one other get down...
You are coming to town on Halloween right?...

I'll know more about my gig schedule as we get closer to your arrival.

looking forward to meeting you and your lady and showing you around the City I fell in love with 20 years ago.

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:56 am
bigstrads wrote:
I see, I see...................I pay to come all this way to see my boys...............and you guys.................and I have to pay! :evil:

Bloody American hospitality! :wink:

You know, I kinda like how american hospitality works... :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:40 pm
nice one TMC....

Hey, I'm willing to host at least one bbq...takeout, whatever so long as there is beer at my house, in my backyard while you are here. anyone who wants to come, besides clippergm, can come.... there how's that for American hospitality... I won't, however, shake it for you after you pee...

:shock: 8) :evil: :wink:

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:17 am
Jackattack wrote:nice one TMC....

Hey, I'm willing to host at least one bbq...takeout, whatever so long as there is beer at my house, in my backyard while you are here. anyone who wants to come, besides clippergm, can come.... there how's that for American hospitality... I won't, however, shake it for you after you pee...

:shock: 8) :evil: :wink:

Ohh man!!!...............that was the one thing I wanted from you Pat! :wink:

Sounds great though bro, cannot wait.............man, Im counting the minutes. :cry: :wink:
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum