2009 GStW.com Fantasy Football

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:00 pm
Yeah, 2 QB positions are a bit much for this big of a league. That's my only problem here. We'd have to draft at least 3-4 QB's total.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:13 pm
xbay wrote:Yeah, 2 QB positions are a bit much for this big of a league. That's my only problem here. We'd have to draft at least 3-4 QB's total.

yeah, my brother is being all anal, he wants 2 QB, but he doesnt get how uneasy it will be when qb's have their bye weeks and people will be playing backup qb's and crappy starters. I am keeping it at 1.

also, i put you three (tmc, xbay, and pawno) on the same division, so you guys can play each other twice. more smack talking amongst yourselves. it makes it so you play a familiar opponent 5 times in the season, instead of 3 if you all were in different divisions (cuz u all will lose to me the one time we play :mrgreen: ). So i will make the custom schedules to do that for you guys and the others that are in.

I am implementing a rivalry week. so we all play our rival. It could or could not be within our division. so i was thinking, which one of you two want to face off in the rivalry. maybe xbay and tmc, and pawno can play against broncos? you guys can decide that if you have a preference (its really no big deal, just more smack talk).i will either be playing against Roar (my buddy from san diego state who i beat all the time in the reg season, but never in the playoffs) or Oakland (my brother).
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:33 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:I am implementing a rivalry week. so we all play our rival. It could or could not be within our division. so i was thinking, which one of you two want to face off in the rivalry. maybe xbay and tmc, and pawno can play against broncos? you guys can decide that if you have a preference (its really no big deal, just more smack talk).i will either be playing against Roar (my buddy from san diego state who i beat all the time in the reg season, but never in the playoffs) or Oakland (my brother).

I've got the feeling everybody will want to be Pawno's rival. What about a whole rivalry month? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:36 pm
TMC wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:I am implementing a rivalry week. so we all play our rival. It could or could not be within our division. so i was thinking, which one of you two want to face off in the rivalry. maybe xbay and tmc, and pawno can play against broncos? you guys can decide that if you have a preference (its really no big deal, just more smack talk).i will either be playing against Roar (my buddy from san diego state who i beat all the time in the reg season, but never in the playoffs) or Oakland (my brother).

I've got the feeling everybody will want to be Pawno's rival. What about a whole rivalry month? :mrgreen:

yeah i was pretty disappointed to see that there was only 1 week allowed for rivalry week in yahoo settings. i was hoping to get two in... but we can always have an another one, just unofficially.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:42 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
TMC wrote:

yeah i was pretty disappointed to see that there was only 1 week allowed for rivalry week in yahoo settings. i was hoping to get two in... but we can always have an another one, just unofficially.

The way Pawno drafts and talks smack, EVERYONE will want to be his rival. :mrgreen: But nah, jokes aside, I'd love to see the other guys get into a trash talk argument with him in the league. It really would make this league more alive.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:54 pm
k, we got 12 players. I edited the schedule so everyone plays their division twice and everyone else once.

Also, i was able to make 2 rivalry weeks (weeks 2 and 11). It was pretty tough to make matchups to align people against people they know, with putting the divisions to work, Week 11's rivalry is bigger than week 2, as everyone knows who they are playing against, with the exception of pawno's matchup (but i made you play broncos, the reining champ, so i expect a lot of smack for multiple reasons)

Here is when you guys play each other.

Week 1: TMC vs Xbay
Week 2: TMC vs Pawno
Week 3: Xbay vs. Pawno
Week 5: TMC vs. Pawno
Week 11: Xbay vs TMC
Week 12: Xbay vs. Pawno
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:48 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:k, we got 12 players. I edited the schedule so everyone plays their division twice and everyone else once.

Also, i was able to make 2 rivalry weeks (weeks 2 and 11). It was pretty tough to make matchups to align people against people they know, with putting the divisions to work, Week 11's rivalry is bigger than week 2, as everyone knows who they are playing against, with the exception of pawno's matchup (but i made you play broncos, the reining champ, so i expect a lot of smack for multiple reasons)

What the hell, man? I'm only the home team once! :mrgreen:

Sounds good man... I'm ready for that draft in a few weeks.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:26 pm
xbay wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:k, we got 12 players. I edited the schedule so everyone plays their division twice and everyone else once.

F*ck, Crackerz, what's up with all those homes games at Pawno's turf!!! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:55 am
TMC wrote:
xbay wrote:

F*ck, Crackerz, what's up with all those homes games at Pawno's turf!!! :mrgreen:

The advantage of being a raider fan!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:22 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
TMC wrote:F*ck, Crackerz, what's up with all those homes games at Pawno's turf!!! :mrgreen:

The advantage of being a raider fan!

My Home ground is in a inflatable pool of Jelly in the middle of a greyhound departure lounge.

You know it's not the most comfortable surroundings, but anytime the PO-PO comes to break up a disorderly and intoxicated homelessman then you know this HOBO is on the next bus out of town.

Actually im looking forward to the RIVALRY week Mr C.

A little disappointed that im not facing TMC in week 11 (only cause i see XBAY as a friend <CLOSETR8RFAN> but TMC really gets under my skin.

Oh and Mr C if there's ever a week im gonna beat TMC in FF it'll be week 2.

Raiders roster travels to Arrowhead to take on the Condiments on September 20th... we saw how TMC drafted in the GSW Deathmatch with Matt Cassell and Larry Johnson... if he gets his love affair on with the Ketchup and Mustard in a 2nd draft then i'm automatically gaurenteed to win with my RAIDERS DEF alone.
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:25 am
REMINDER, Draft is this Sunday 8:15pm PST... i already know a couple people that can't make it... it is the middle of the night for TMC, i dunno what time it is in aussie land for pawno, but try to make it... If not, make sure you pre-rank with plenty of depth, as this is a big roster league with 12 teams (meaning lots of depth).

Good Luck
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:54 am
Yeah, I already set my pre-rankings in order, but still will end up with lots of guys I don't want. Happens in every auto-draft. So expect a lot of wheeling and dealing from me before the season starts... :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:57 pm
I may have to set my pre-draft rankings since I'm not sure if I can make it. Hopefully I will, but just in case, I'll set the rankings.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:01 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:REMINDER, Draft is this Sunday 8:15pm PST... i already know a couple people that can't make it... it is the middle of the night for TMC, i dunno what time it is in aussie land for pawno, but try to make it... If not, make sure you pre-rank with plenty of depth, as this is a big roster league with 12 teams (meaning lots of depth).

Good Luck

What position am i drafting?

i can't seem to find it...

and also it better be a snake draft :bday:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:31 pm
p4wn06124ff171 wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:REMINDER, Draft is this Sunday 8:15pm PST... i already know a couple people that can't make it... it is the middle of the night for TMC, i dunno what time it is in aussie land for pawno, but try to make it... If not, make sure you pre-rank with plenty of depth, as this is a big roster league with 12 teams (meaning lots of depth).

Good Luck

What position am i drafting?

i can't seem to find it...

and also it better be a snake draft :bday:

the order is randomly decided by yahoo 45 minutes before the draft.

And of course it is a snake draft. Wouldnt have it any other way.
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum