"Errrr.............Little Help?" ;-)

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:15 am
Hello people,

Sorry for the whole thread on this but want to see what you guys think about these two things =

1 - Do you guys, or Cap, ever get really sore and chafed arm pits?

You know like if you use a new deoderant and you dont react well to it, or you sweat a lot when your wearing the wrong fitting clothes.

Cuz man, Ive had it lightly over the course of my life but never like this..................for like 8 straight days, really sore, itchy, cracked up, even bleeding a little.

And smell!!! man, I NEVER smell of B.O, ever!!!! but Ive gone from smelling like Ive been wandering the Amazon rain forest for 2 weeks without a wash, to actually smelling like...........and this isnt a joke..............a vagina (I dubbed my pits, "my vaginas" over the course of a few days) and not in the good way. :wink:

And this is whilst washing them atleast 3 times a day (piece of advice I was given) and using a very light deoderant.

So, anyone have any tips/remedies/shared experience of this..............help a brother out?
2 - Dont know why I just thought of this...............but Ive noticed recently, a few different people using the phrase "I COULD care any less" on here.

Now, I saw it posted and it struck me as odd............but I just put it down to the usual American butchering of the English language. :wink:

But thinking about it, it totally changes the meaning of the phrase =

A: "I COULDNT care any less" - Means that you simply dont care, that you COULDNT care ANY less for a particular subject, and hence..............well, its self explanatory (I thought)

B: "I COULD care any less" - Implies that you are not fully fed up of a subject or whatever, that you COULD care less.............but you are not, therefore you still care some.

So, is this some new thing? a new adaptation of the old phrase.............meaning something new?

Or is it just "the kids" being lazy and..............wrong.:mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:31 am
bigstrads wrote:1 - Do you guys, or Cap, ever get really sore and chafed arm pits?

You know like if you use a new deoderant and you dont react well to it, or you sweat a lot when your wearing the wrong fitting clothes.

Cuz man, Ive had it lightly over the course of my life but never like this..................for like 8 straight days, really sore, itchy, cracked up, even bleeding a little.

And smell!!! man, I NEVER smell of B.O, ever!!!! but Ive gone from smelling like Ive been wandering the Amazon rain forest for 2 weeks without a wash, to actually smelling like...........and this isnt a joke..............a vagina (I dubbed my pits, "my vaginas" over the course of a few days) and not in the good way. :wink:

And this is whilst washing them atleast 3 times a day (piece of advice I was given) and using a very light deoderant.

So, anyone have any tips/remedies/shared experience of this..............help a brother out?

Never have gone through that. I mean, I did, but not that extreme. It's all related to heat and humidty, so don't worry too much, because it will go away once temperature start to decrease.

Other than that, you're already doing all the remedies I've heard of.

Only thing I'm gonna add is that I'm happy I'm not near you or any environment you've been around lately, Bigs. :mrgreen:

bigstrads wrote:2 - Dont know why I just thought of this...............but Ive noticed recently, a few different people using the phrase "I COULD care any less" on here.

So, is this some new thing? a new adaptation of the old phrase.............meaning something new?

Or is it just "the kids" being lazy and..............wrong.:mrgreen:

More of the latter, I'd guess... :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:57 am
TMC wrote:Never have gone through that. I mean, I did, but not that extreme. It's all related to heat and humidty, so don't worry too much, because it will go away once temperature start to decrease.

Other than that, you're already doing all the remedies I've heard of.

Only thing I'm gonna add is that I'm happy I'm not near you or any environment you've been around lately, Bigs. :mrgreen:

Damn..........but thanks, was hoping you (being a sweaty Spaniard! :mrgreen:) might know of something I should be doing.

Man, its rough as f*ck cuz they are so damned sore.............itchy.............and stinking like a garbage truck on a hot day. :oops:

Yeah, my lady has been loving it! :mrgreen:

TMC wrote:More of the latter, I'd guess... :wink:

Thought so.

Its just Ive seen about 4 or 5 different people here use it, they all seem to be younger fellas (like Crackerz, hes used it like that)..................I just dont get it, because it doesnt mean what they want it to mean.

Its not like the phrase has been changed and then used in a different context............its literally been stuff like =

"Ohh Im fed of hearing about how bad Nelson is..........I COULD care less anymore" :shock: :banghead: :?: :roll: :wink:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:10 am
i don't know man, but let me get a crack at those armpits
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:20 am
RobDIKUM wrote:i don't know man, but let me get a crack at those armpits

What in the sh*t do you mean?....................Rob, are you getting all "TMC" on me? :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:34 pm
what a great reaction... hahaha, i just figure if you got 2 vaginas under those arms, why let them go to waste? :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:52 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:what a great reaction... hahaha, i just figure if you got 2 vaginas under those arms, why let them go to waste? :mrgreen:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh f*ck, I just nearly pissed myself I was laughing so much...........though out of my c*ck, not my vaginas!

LOL.............sh*t man, that didnt even register just cuz its so wrong...........and so you Rob. :mrgreen:

Ohh and yeah, these vaginas smell like "waste"! so I think we better let them carry on.............Im sure they would put a man of p*ssy for life. :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:17 pm
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:what a great reaction... hahaha, i just figure if you got 2 vaginas under those arms, why let them go to waste? :mrgreen:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh f*ck, I just nearly pissed myself I was laughing so much...........though out of my c*ck, not my vaginas!

LOL.............sh*t man, that didnt even register just cuz its so wrong...........and so you Rob. :mrgreen:

Ohh and yeah, these vaginas smell like "waste"! so I think we better let them carry on.............Im sure they would put a man of p*ssy for life. :wink:

Ok, so, if I'm getting it right, you're a walking smelly p*ssy. Or two...

God, I better leave this thread while I can. :mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:21 pm
webmd.com
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:38 pm
8th ave wrote:webmd.com

screw WEBMD, every symptom you look up turns out to be a symptom of cancer or something. lol
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:54 pm
Bigs, I'd guess you're washing them too much and it's drying out your skin. If your skin is dry your body will produce more oil/sweat in order to lubricate the area, which is probably why you smell so bad. You could try using a moisturizing soap or maybe only washing them once a day

That's just my best guess, it is actually unhealthy for our bodies to bathe every day. Same thing goes with hair, if you wash it too much it will dry out and then it will start producing extra oil to make up for the dryness.

As for people butchering the English language, blame the education system.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:04 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Bigs, I'd guess you're washing them too much and it's drying out your skin. If your skin is dry your body will produce more oil/sweat in order to lubricate the area, which is probably why you smell so bad. You could try using a moisturizing soap or maybe only washing them once a day

That's just my best guess, it is actually unhealthy for our bodies to bathe every day. Same thing goes with hair, if you wash it too much it will dry out and then it will start producing extra oil to make up for the dryness.

As for people butchering the English language, blame the education system.

Thanks Cap.

To be honest, I do usually only bathe every couple of days because.............well, I NEVER smell!

But this just happend, I think because I changed deoderant and then couldnt stop scratching the ithcing and made it all sore and stuff.

The washing 2-3 times a day has only been since this all started..............but its not working, so screw it, Ill just go once a day and hope for the best.

Cheers. :wink:

TMC wrote:Ok, so, if I'm getting it right, you're a walking smelly p*ssy. Or two...

God, I better leave this thread while I can. :mrgreen:

Thats right!..............doesnt that sound sexy as hell???

Although today its more wild, jungle dwelling, incredibly invasive, deep penetrating BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :mrgreen:
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:16 am
bigstrads wrote:Hello people,

Sorry for the whole thread on this but want to see what you guys think about these two things =

Bigs, if this is primarily itching and chapping, have you gone to see a dermatologist, because this could be eczema, psoriasis, or another skin condition. Or, if you’ve just recently used a new deodorant, you probably just had an adverse reaction to it based on your skin type—and I take it you’ve already discontinued its use.

But, if the main source is excessive sweating to begin with, which is the main culprit for causing the smell and probably caused you to change deodorant, I might be able to suggest something which could help.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:07 pm
CjR wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Hello people,

Bigs, if this is primarily itching and chapping, have you gone to see a dermatologist, because this could be eczema, psoriasis, or another skin condition. Or, if you’ve just recently used a new deodorant, you probably just had an adverse reaction to it based on your skin type—and I take it you’ve already discontinued its use.

But, if the main source is excessive sweating to begin with, which is the main culprit for causing the smell and probably caused you to change deodorant, I might be able to suggest something which could help.

Hmm, interesting, thanks for replying bud.

Right, well the "skin issue" thing is possible, considering that Im very rash'ie at the moment............I mean, recently (and I thought it was related to my stomach issues that are still un-diagnosed) Ive been getting white head type spots on my thighs and fore-arms.

They told me that this is due to a wheat allergy/in-tolerance that Ive developed..............which makes sense because if I eat anything with wheat in it right now, I have severe stomach cramps and the runs.

(Damn this thread is gross...............sorry people :oops: )

But added to these spots, Im now getting rash like appearances all over, on my chest, lower legs, stomach..............its driving me mad.

The deoderant thing, it was literally just a new version of the brand Ive always used but the whole thing co-incided with me using it.............so I assume its that.

I havnt been sweating more than usual, so its perhaps not related to that, the smell has been since I first had the soreness and itching.

I took Caps advise and didnt wash them at all yesterday and they feel alot less sore, and actually dont smell as much today...........so hopefully should be clearing up soon.

Thanks alot though and again, my apologies for sharing this nasty sh*t with you guys...............thats just me! :wink:
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:49 pm
No probs man, and I hope all goes well in short time. But with the sweating when wearing certain shirts, if you don’t already do it, always wear a full undershirt (100% cotton crew or v-neck, not wife-beaters) under any dress shirt or polo shirt. This greatly minimizes or eliminates sweat & smell in the pits.

Good luck, bud.

Return to Off-Topic Forum