Kurt Rambis named T-Wolves head coach

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Franchise Player
» Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:55 pm
I guess someone here forgot to bring it up, but it was reported by ESPN a few days ago that he was named the head coach. What do you guys think? Do you guys think the Lakers will miss him once Phil retires?

» Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:31 pm
xbay wrote:I guess someone here forgot to bring it up, but it was reported by ESPN a few days ago that he was named the head coach. What do you guys think? Do you guys think the Lakers will miss him once Phil retires?

here is what i think... that team will suck this year, and the lakers wont miss him... they can always lure a big name coach for a lot of money when Phil calls it quits.

All Star
» Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:03 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
xbay wrote:I guess someone here forgot to bring it up, but it was reported by ESPN a few days ago that he was named the head coach. What do you guys think? Do you guys think the Lakers will miss him once Phil retires?

here is what i think... that team will suck this year, and the lakers wont miss him... they can always lure a big name coach for a lot of money when Phil calls it quits.

after next year the Lakers will hire Nellie and he will win a title!!

All Star
» Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:54 pm
"Always" Next wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

after next year the Lakers will hire Nellie and he will win a title!!

or Kobe will be playing PF And Gasol and Bynum will be shipped out for Nowitzki and Howard.

Hall of Famer
» Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:31 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

Yeah, it's nothing the Lakers should worry about.

As for Minny... Rambis was awful the last time he had to coach, before Phil Jackson took over the Lakers. But that was a loooooong time ago and he may have learn a lot near Jackson. I'm curious to see what happens, although more in terms of development than wins, becuase Minny won't win much in the next couple of years.