ClipperGM's New Trade Offer

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


All Star
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:49 am
Location: Sunnyvale
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:47 am
Captain_Jack wrote:You guys should be banned for enabling him.

He doesn't do anything, this thread in particular is completely and totally harmless. It isn't even criticizing the Warriors.

If one of the long time members posted this everyone would laugh and make jokes about it. But you're all pissed because he's a Clippers fan

Anyway, stop reacting to him and he'll stop fishing. And stop making big deals out of nothing.


so you think we should ban Quazza, TMC, bigs, robo, eman? isnt that like more then half of the posts made in this forum.

i guess you just want some alone time with clippersgm?
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:56 am
saintdee wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:You guys should be banned for enabling him.

He doesn't do anything, this thread in particular is completely and totally harmless. It isn't even criticizing the Warriors.

If one of the long time members posted this everyone would laugh and make jokes about it. But you're all pissed because he's a Clippers fan

Anyway, stop reacting to him and he'll stop fishing. And stop making big deals out of nothing.


so you think we should ban Quazza, TMC, bigs, robo, eman? isnt that like more then half of the posts made in this forum.

i guess you just want some alone time with clippersgm?


Nah man, I find him annoying, but instead of talking about it I close the thread and move on. I just don't like to hear people bitching about someone who hasn't really done anything wrong. They immediately didn't like him because of his name, and sure his ideas are kind of stupid, but I promise you everyone on this forum has put up stupid ideas on occasion. Leave the guy alone and stop throwing a party every time he says something you dislike.
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3244
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:29 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:41 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
saintdee wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:You guys should be banned for enabling him.

He doesn't do anything, this thread in particular is completely and totally harmless. It isn't even criticizing the Warriors.

If one of the long time members posted this everyone would laugh and make jokes about it. But you're all pissed because he's a Clippers fan

Anyway, stop reacting to him and he'll stop fishing. And stop making big deals out of nothing.


so you think we should ban Quazza, TMC, bigs, robo, eman? isnt that like more then half of the posts made in this forum.

i guess you just want some alone time with clippersgm?


Nah man, I find him annoying, but instead of talking about it I close the thread and move on. I just don't like to hear people bitching about someone who hasn't really done anything wrong. They immediately didn't like him because of his name, and sure his ideas are kind of stupid, but I promise you everyone on this forum has put up stupid ideas on occasion. Leave the guy alone and stop throwing a party every time he says something you dislike.



Nothing to do with his name at all.I gave him a shot like I do anyone on this forum. But I come here to discuss the Warriors, with Warriors fans. Not be told how bad we are by a dude who started following basketball 6 months ago and follows the Clippers
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:42 pm
Quazza wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
saintdee wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:You guys should be banned for enabling him.

He doesn't do anything, this thread in particular is completely and totally harmless. It isn't even criticizing the Warriors.

If one of the long time members posted this everyone would laugh and make jokes about it. But you're all pissed because he's a Clippers fan

Anyway, stop reacting to him and he'll stop fishing. And stop making big deals out of nothing.


so you think we should ban Quazza, TMC, bigs, robo, eman? isnt that like more then half of the posts made in this forum.

i guess you just want some alone time with clippersgm?


Nah man, I find him annoying, but instead of talking about it I close the thread and move on. I just don't like to hear people bitching about someone who hasn't really done anything wrong. They immediately didn't like him because of his name, and sure his ideas are kind of stupid, but I promise you everyone on this forum has put up stupid ideas on occasion. Leave the guy alone and stop throwing a party every time he says something you dislike.



Nothing to do with his name at all.I gave him a shot like I do anyone on this forum. But I come here to discuss the Warriors, with Warriors fans. Not be told how bad we are by a dude who started following basketball 6 months ago and follows the Clippers


Who cares what he thinks though? If it isn't true then why does it bother you?
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3244
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:29 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:45 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
Quazza wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
saintdee wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:You guys should be banned for enabling him.

He doesn't do anything, this thread in particular is completely and totally harmless. It isn't even criticizing the Warriors.

If one of the long time members posted this everyone would laugh and make jokes about it. But you're all pissed because he's a Clippers fan

Anyway, stop reacting to him and he'll stop fishing. And stop making big deals out of nothing.


so you think we should ban Quazza, TMC, bigs, robo, eman? isnt that like more then half of the posts made in this forum.

i guess you just want some alone time with clippersgm?


Nah man, I find him annoying, but instead of talking about it I close the thread and move on. I just don't like to hear people bitching about someone who hasn't really done anything wrong. They immediately didn't like him because of his name, and sure his ideas are kind of stupid, but I promise you everyone on this forum has put up stupid ideas on occasion. Leave the guy alone and stop throwing a party every time he says something you dislike.



Nothing to do with his name at all.I gave him a shot like I do anyone on this forum. But I come here to discuss the Warriors, with Warriors fans. Not be told how bad we are by a dude who started following basketball 6 months ago and follows the Clippers


Who cares what he thinks though? If it isn't true then why does it bother you?


never been botherd by someone on these here forums then hey Cap?
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:19 pm
Quazza wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
Quazza wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
saintdee wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:You guys should be banned for enabling him.

He doesn't do anything, this thread in particular is completely and totally harmless. It isn't even criticizing the Warriors.

If one of the long time members posted this everyone would laugh and make jokes about it. But you're all pissed because he's a Clippers fan

Anyway, stop reacting to him and he'll stop fishing. And stop making big deals out of nothing.


so you think we should ban Quazza, TMC, bigs, robo, eman? isnt that like more then half of the posts made in this forum.

i guess you just want some alone time with clippersgm?


Nah man, I find him annoying, but instead of talking about it I close the thread and move on. I just don't like to hear people bitching about someone who hasn't really done anything wrong. They immediately didn't like him because of his name, and sure his ideas are kind of stupid, but I promise you everyone on this forum has put up stupid ideas on occasion. Leave the guy alone and stop throwing a party every time he says something you dislike.



Nothing to do with his name at all.I gave him a shot like I do anyone on this forum. But I come here to discuss the Warriors, with Warriors fans. Not be told how bad we are by a dude who started following basketball 6 months ago and follows the Clippers


Who cares what he thinks though? If it isn't true then why does it bother you?


never been botherd by someone on these here forums then hey Cap?


Sure I have, but there are things worth arguing about and people worth arguing with and things and people that aren't. It's about choosing your battles. Having a valid argument about something you're passionate about with another fan is what a forum like this is for, the discussion and exchange of various ideas. Bitching about and feeding someone who is just looking to start a fight is a waste of time.

There's no need to ban him, banning people leads to anger and then you get people like Oakland who can't seem to give up on spamming this place because of the great reaction he gets out of it. Just don't argue with him because there's no point in picking a fight with someone who can't even present a legitimate argument. If he doesn't get a reaction he's not going to keep doing it.

I don't do it on this board, but it's fun to post something controversial and see people freak out about it. It's amusing...but it wouldn't be any fun if no one reacted.
Image
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 343
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 10:31 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:00 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
saintdee wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:You guys should be banned for enabling him.

He doesn't do anything, this thread in particular is completely and totally harmless. It isn't even criticizing the Warriors.

If one of the long time members posted this everyone would laugh and make jokes about it. But you're all pissed because he's a Clippers fan

Anyway, stop reacting to him and he'll stop fishing. And stop making big deals out of nothing.


so you think we should ban Quazza, TMC, bigs, robo, eman? isnt that like more then half of the posts made in this forum.

i guess you just want some alone time with clippersgm?


Nah man, I find him annoying, but instead of talking about it I close the thread and move on. I just don't like to hear people bitching about someone who hasn't really done anything wrong. They immediately didn't like him because of his name, and sure his ideas are kind of stupid, but I promise you everyone on this forum has put up stupid ideas on occasion. Leave the guy alone and stop throwing a party every time he says something you dislike.


it's okay, and thanks for your help..but i love da parties they throw for me..i feel like a celebrity on here..denzel me...people love to hate on celebrities..hehe
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:14 pm
not a big deal, but Cap, what you say is exactly what he gets away with. Should a troll be banned? yes, no matter how nice the troll play when people want to ban him. He trolls and spams up the board in a way and tries to play it off with a non threatening (in a message board way) manner. So the logical members want him out but one decides "he's done nothing wrong" , which makes it ok to do the same ****.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:46 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:not a big deal, but Cap, what you say is exactly what he gets away with. Should a troll be banned? yes, no matter how nice the troll play when people want to ban him. He trolls and spams up the board in a way and tries to play it off with a non threatening (in a message board way) manner. So the logical members want him out but one decides "he's done nothing wrong" , which makes it ok to do the same ****.


Being banned just motivates him to do it more.

I've been banned from the 49ers.com board at least 3 times, I know it's not a big deal to get banned. I just make a new name, use a proxy and sign back up and see how long it takes before I get banned again. Now the atmosphere over there is a little different and I understand how what he does is much more disruptive on this board because it is small and he is the lone dissenter. But that doesn't change his mentality. Banning someone isn't going to do anything, ignoring him will get him to go away.
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3244
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:29 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:17 pm
an "ignore" button/feature would be awesome:)

Starting Lineup
Posts: 693
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:55 pm
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:35 am
Captain_Jack wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:not a big deal, but Cap, what you say is exactly what he gets away with. Should a troll be banned? yes, no matter how nice the troll play when people want to ban him. He trolls and spams up the board in a way and tries to play it off with a non threatening (in a message board way) manner. So the logical members want him out but one decides "he's done nothing wrong" , which makes it ok to do the same ****.


Being banned just motivates him to do it more.

I've been banned from the 49ers.com board at least 3 times, I know it's not a big deal to get banned. I just make a new name, use a proxy and sign back up and see how long it takes before I get banned again. Now the atmosphere over there is a little different and I understand how what he does is much more disruptive on this board because it is small and he is the lone dissenter. But that doesn't change his mentality. Banning someone isn't going to do anything, ignoring him will get him to go away.


I agree with Capt. Jack, I come to the trade section, At the top I see a thread authored by CGM and lo and behold it has 24 posts! I check to see if this is one of his few serious posts. It turns out it's a joke.

Do you guys really like being played? No one can summon the strength to ignore the guy. This is my last post on this thread and the only reason I'm posting at all is because of you guy's response.
War Years
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21211
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:19 am
War Years wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:not a big deal, but Cap, what you say is exactly what he gets away with. Should a troll be banned? yes, no matter how nice the troll play when people want to ban him. He trolls and spams up the board in a way and tries to play it off with a non threatening (in a message board way) manner. So the logical members want him out but one decides "he's done nothing wrong" , which makes it ok to do the same ****.


Being banned just motivates him to do it more.

I've been banned from the 49ers.com board at least 3 times, I know it's not a big deal to get banned. I just make a new name, use a proxy and sign back up and see how long it takes before I get banned again. Now the atmosphere over there is a little different and I understand how what he does is much more disruptive on this board because it is small and he is the lone dissenter. But that doesn't change his mentality. Banning someone isn't going to do anything, ignoring him will get him to go away.


I agree with Capt. Jack, I come to the trade section, At the top I see a thread authored by CGM and lo and behold it has 24 posts! I check to see if this is one of his few serious posts. It turns out it's a joke.

Do you guys really like being played? No one can summon the strength to ignore the guy. This is my last post on this thread and the only reason I'm posting at all is because of you guy's response.



What they said
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:24 am
While the guy is annoying, he doesn't really get under my skin.
I more amused at the level of his pathetic-ness.

Clearly we all could use a punching bag around here....

Everlast=CGM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2869
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:04 am
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:02 am
Jackattack wrote:While the guy is annoying, he doesn't really get under my skin.
I more amused at the level of his pathetic-ness.

Clearly we all could use a punching bag around here....

Everlast=CGM


co-signed

btw capn thanks for explaining to him how to get around being banned! NOT!
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk

Rookie
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:02 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:42 am
ok my first reaction was:
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight (austin powers)

but now i see how angry everyone is i thought it was just funny how he could get you all going like that.
then again i havent seen many of his posts...
Previous

Return to Trades

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron