Big's (By Himself) and Jenny's (With TMC) Tour Of Las Palmas

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:04 pm
saintdee wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
saintdee wrote:anyone in the southbay want to carpool lol.. i dont wanna take my lexus to oakland :-o

nope, if i'm gonna carpool with anybody it'll be the guy with the Lexus! :mrgreen:

BASTARD :evil:

You won't take me to see Bigs :| :agrue:

haha, man you can come play COD with me and bigs when he comes down. I'm sure his girl would love to spend her time here watchin a bunch of dudes playin Xbox!

i suggested that , it's James' call!

HAHAH maybe... we should take bigs to a sharks game.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:54 pm
saintdee wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
saintdee wrote:anyone in the southbay want to carpool lol.. i dont wanna take my lexus to oakland :-o

nope, if i'm gonna carpool with anybody it'll be the guy with the Lexus! :mrgreen:

haha, man you can come play COD with me and bigs when he comes down. I'm sure his girl would love to spend her time here watchin a bunch of dudes playin Xbox!

LOL!

Now now guys..............hey, the Sharks game is do'able, we could tell my lady its something to do with Seaworld or something.

"Hey bubs (thats what I call her) Rob and Saintdee have kindly offered to take us to see the San Jose Sharks!"

Sounds feasible enough to the un-informed ear huh? :mrgreen: .................although I think she'd figure it out pretty quick when she saw all those toothless Canadians.

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:40 am
bigstrads wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

LOL!

Now now guys..............hey, the Sharks game is do'able, we could tell my lady its something to do with Seaworld or something.

"Hey bubs (thats what I call her) Rob and Saintdee have kindly offered to take us to see the San Jose Sharks!"

Sounds feasible enough to the un-informed ear huh? :mrgreen: .................although I think she'd figure it out pretty quick when she saw all those toothless Canadians.

lol... we could go to the monteray bay aquarium :wink:

though i would think you've seen all the sea creatures you'd ever wanna see in your life in australia.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:32 am
saintdee wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

LOL!

though i would think you've seen all the sea creatures you'd ever wanna see in your life in australia.

You know Bigs is in england

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:40 am
migya wrote:
saintdee wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

LOL!

LOL!................Dont worry Mig, we are the same apparantly huh? :roll: :mrgreen:

Man, the extent of my sea creature experience here in England................goes from tampons and turds in the English Channel to dead bodies and sewage in London's River Thames. :!:

So yeah, I would welcome the sight of something actually living in natural water. :wink:

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:20 am
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
saintdee wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

LOL!

LOL!................Dont worry Mig, we are the same apparantly huh? :roll: :mrgreen:

Man, the extent of my sea creature experience here in England................goes from tampons and turds in the English Channel to dead bodies and sewage in London's River Thames. :!:

So yeah, I would welcome the sight of something actually living in natural water. :wink:

damnit :oops:

too many australians on this board got me confused.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:30 am
saintdee wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
saintdee wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

LOL!

LMAO!

We have 3 Aussies, TMC in Espana, Martin in Lituania (but he doesnt post anymore) and me...................then about 43 Americans.

Confusing as hell to remember all that diversity! :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:46 am
bigstrads wrote:
saintdee wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
saintdee wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

LOL!

LMAO!

We have 3 Aussies, TMC in Espana, Martin in Lituania (but he doesnt post anymore) and me...................then about 43 Americans.

I bet you most people couldnt tell you that :evil:
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 pm
saintdee wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
saintdee wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
saintdee wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

LOL!

LMAO!

I bet you most people couldnt tell you that :evil:

Yeah well we'll find some good south bay activities for our Aussie...errr English friend. don't worry james, we can go to the Sharks game and your girl can hang out at happy hollow, the finest zoo san jose has to offer! lol
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:45 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:Yeah well we'll find some good south bay activities for our Aussie...errr English friend. don't worry james, we can go to the Sharks game and your girl can hang out at happy hollow, the finest zoo san jose has to offer! lol

Sounds good my man...............hang with the South Bay'ers and dump my lady in a zoo! where she belongs!!! :mrgreen:

Ohh and Saintdee.............isn the little bit of info under my name on the left, saying = "ENGLAND" a little clue? :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:03 am
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:Yeah well we'll find some good south bay activities for our Aussie...errr English friend. don't worry james, we can go to the Sharks game and your girl can hang out at happy hollow, the finest zoo san jose has to offer! lol

Sounds good my man...............hang with the South Bay'ers and dump my lady in a zoo! where she belongs!!! :mrgreen:

Ohh and Saintdee.............isn the little bit of info under my name on the left, saying = "ENGLAND" a little clue? :mrgreen:

yea yea... i knew you were from england.. i just temporarily forgot is all.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:20 am
bigstrads wrote:We have 3 Aussies, TMC in Espana, Martin in Lituania (but he doesnt post anymore) and me...................then about 43 Americans.

It's written with a Ñ, you know... :mrgreen:

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:34 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:We have 3 Aussies, TMC in Espana, Martin in Lituania (but he doesnt post anymore) and me...................then about 43 Americans.

:D

unfortunately, though, there isnt a Ñ button on our keyboards... so i usually get lazy trying to put the code to make that button work.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:21 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
TMC wrote:

unfortunately, though, there isnt a Ñ button on our keyboards... so i usually get lazy trying to put the code to make that button work.

Ohh.............well...............eXcuse me!!! spelt with a big X

You know Id never dis-respect my beloved cocker Spaniards by missing the............whatever you call it...........off the top of the "N" through anything other than lack of ability actually do it.

I just wouldnt do that to you bro. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:44 am
bigstrads wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
TMC wrote:

Ohh.............well...............eXcuse me!!! spelt with a big X

You know Id never dis-respect my beloved cocker Spaniards by missing the............whatever you call it...........off the top of the "N" through anything other than lack of ability actually do it.

I just wouldnt do that to you bro. :wink:

tilda
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum