Big's (By Himself) and Jenny's (With TMC) Tour Of Las Palmas

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:05 pm
Right, as the schedule is out.............(and because I want to rival Pawno's thread. :mrgreen:) I wanted to bring back my thread to discuss the plans for meeting up for a game.

The 3 I have in mind and will realistically (well, actually) be able to see are:

11/04 vs Memphis
11/06 vs Clippers
11/09 vs Minny

I arrive on November 1st, for 2 weeks...............what do you guys think?

If we could get in quick with the tickets, then we could get them all together hopefully.

I need to check with JOEL, to see if his offer still stands of lavishing me with some tickets when I get over...............JOEL???

The watching games in a bar thing, obviously Id rather do that for the away games that are on whilst Im over, as the 3 above are the only 3 homes games going on whilst Im home...............so Im going to all 3.

So yeah, let me know what you guys think and we can get this thing done. :wink:

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:12 pm
bigstrads wrote:Right, as the schedule is out.............(and because I want to rival Pawno's thread. :mrgreen:) I wanted to bring back my thread to discuss the plans for meeting up for a game.

The 3 I have in mind and will realistically (well, actually) be able to see are:

11/04 vs Memphis
11/06 vs Clippers
11/09 vs Minny

If we could get in quick with the tickets, then we could get them all together hopefully.

I need to check with JOEL, to see if his offer still stands of lavishing me with some tickets when I get over...............JOEL???

The watching games in a bar thing, obviously Id rather do that for the away games that are on whilst Im over, as the 3 above are the only 3 homes games going on whilst Im home...............so Im going to all 3.

i am glad you chose the three greatest teams to watch for your trip :mrgreen: .
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:19 pm
bigstrads wrote:Right, as the schedule is out.............(and because I want to rival Pawno's thread. :mrgreen:) I wanted to bring back my thread to discuss the plans for meeting up for a game.

11/04 vs Memphis
11/06 vs Clippers
11/09 vs Minny

of those three dates: (as my schedule stands now)
11/4 - is the most likely
11/6 - if I don't have a gig, and I'd most like to go to...
11/9 - I'm scheduled to teach...

word...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:46 pm
Smarter... YES

But More Popular.... DOUBT IT

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:00 pm
Jackattack wrote:

11/04 vs Memphis
11/06 vs Clippers
11/09 vs Minny

of those three dates: (as my schedule stands now)

word...

actually looking at the calender, the only day i could go is the 6th... i got work/school all the other 2 days.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:03 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:i am glad you chose the three greatest teams to watch for your trip :mrgreen: .

Hey, theres no choice...............Im home for 2 weeks, and those are the only home games in that time. :dontknow:

Atleast they are winnable games, Id rather come all this way and see some wins than get trashed by half decent teams.

Jackattack wrote:of those three dates: (as my schedule stands now)

word...

Cool man, whatever you can make, your gonna have to show me the decent bars for the other games though bro. :wink:

p4wn06124ff171 wrote:Smarter... YES

But More Popular.... DOUBT IT

LOL, like how the first is definitive and the 2nd is speculative. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:46 pm
I might be able to go to the Clippers game with you since it won't conflict with my school schedule. I'll have to check if anything is going down that night as well. But of course, I can't miss out on a chance to hang out with you since you'll only be here for a certain time, so I will try hard to make sure nothing is happening that night.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:57 pm
anyone in the southbay want to carpool lol.. i dont wanna take my lexus to oakland :-o
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:35 pm
saintdee wrote:anyone in the southbay want to carpool lol.. i dont wanna take my lexus to oakland :-o

nope, if i'm gonna carpool with anybody it'll be the guy with the Lexus! :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:03 pm
xbay wrote:I might be able to go to the Clippers game with you since it won't conflict with my school schedule. I'll have to check if anything is going down that night as well. But of course, I can't miss out on a chance to hang out with you since you'll only be here for a certain time, so I will try hard to make sure nothing is happening that night.

Nice one bud, sounds great.............and thanks for wanting to make the effort for me. :wink:

Sounds like the Clipp game is a definate, as Jackattack picked that one aswell.

So why dont we focus on the Clipp game? Rob? Bada? Cap? and anyone whos expressing an interest, you in for that one aswell?

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:16 pm
sounds fun...if the timing works out for me, i'll take some time off to watch a game or hit the bar with u guys
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:47 pm
if you guys do actually have a "goldenstwarriors forum" game day, make sure u guys make some signs that reps and show how displeased we are
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:44 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
saintdee wrote:anyone in the southbay want to carpool lol.. i dont wanna take my lexus to oakland :-o

nope, if i'm gonna carpool with anybody it'll be the guy with the Lexus! :mrgreen:

BASTARD :evil:

You won't take me to see Bigs :| :agrue:
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:13 pm
saintdee wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

haha, man you can come play COD with me and bigs when he comes down. I'm sure his girl would love to spend her time here watchin a bunch of dudes playin Xbox!

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:46 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

haha, man you can come play COD with me and bigs when he comes down. I'm sure his girl would love to spend her time here watchin a bunch of dudes playin Xbox!

HAHAH maybe... we should take bigs to a sharks game.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum