PAWNOZ BACK :::FORTNIGHT IN BAY AREA ::: 09/13/09-09/28/09

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:31 am
Jackattack wrote:
first off wrote:
saintdee wrote:we should have a forum meetup at oracle with picket signs and protest hahahah...

wow, great minds think a like, I've been thinking the same thing.

I can hear the chants now...

what do we want?
Cohan's head!
when do we want it?
Now!

also, I have been pondering it for sometime. Isn't there some central bar we can all meet up, have a pint, n' watch the game (and yell / throw our pints at the TV screen when Nelson calls for a 5 guard starting lineup) on a Friday or somethin'? I'm going to be living in the city come September...

I know Cap'n and JOEL are fond of the Englander... where is that exactly?

The Englander is in San Lorenzo, but is an excellent place to meet up before an Oracle game. BART accessible...

I'm in the City too.. First Off..
pm me and we can meet up for a game in the Mission at a dive bar...

Well fellas, given that I am very much wanting that and was suggesting it in the thread I made, a month or so ago, about me coming over...............then lets do it!

I was envisaging a mass meet up in the Oracle parking lot (of more than just us of course) to show the FO that all the fans are still loyal in a sense but simply want to make a stand/point to them, that we will always be there............just not pay to get in whilst all this crap goes on.

But realistically, I think it would be awesome if alot of us met up in a bar somewhere and watched some games.............that was what I suggested in my thread and the Englander came up (appropriate of course :mrgreen:)

Man, I had a look at their website and I nearly died laughing................"An authentic English pub"..............Image

Man, it looks like the most American of American sports bars, that serves some English ales.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:05 am
I agree James, but their bangers are out of this world! lol :wink: :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:25 am
I will drink, but I think I'll skip the protesting. It's not really my thing, plus I'm not going all the way to Oakland and not watching the game.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:26 am
Jackattack wrote:I agree James, but their bangers are out of this world! lol :wink: :mrgreen:

Ahh dude, I wish you would come over here and Ill take you to some proper dirty, grimey, dingie English pubs. :wink:

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:54 am
wait so BOTH Pawno and Bigs making the trip down here? thats pretty tight... I am too down meeting all you guys, catching a dubs game or something. lemme know what plans you guys make
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:04 pm
p4wn06124ff171 wrote:Back in The Bay Area for some more RAIDERS GAMES this September ><

IF Yall ain't heard but JOEL will be signing over my adoption papers

Hehe jokes, JOELS gonna be a gracious host in a space of less then 10 months and host me another 2 weeks block.. putting me up in his home and feeding me his evil poison this potion called PATRON.

:mrgreen:

I'd really love to meet up with some of the other cats that i missed out on last time. JOEL, JACKATTACK and GSW UNITED are all cool cats, i know it's not the time of the year to catch some warriors games.. but if anyone wants to catch my killer crossover or silencing sharpshooting shot then maybe we could hang out for some 21 Social hoops.

Well anyways leave your interest here if you want to meet pawno in the flesh.

lol is that at a Raiders game or Black Metal show?

(awesome pic btw)
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:43 pm
Raiders Game bro...

But Metallica have performed in the carpark before a Oakland game...
(there Raiders fans too)
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:07 pm
saintdee wrote:we should have a forum meetup at oracle with picket signs and protest hahahah...

i'd be hella down with that
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:38 pm
Jackattack wrote:
first off wrote:

wow, great minds think a like, I've been thinking the same thing.

I can hear the chants now...

what do we want?
Cohan's head!
when do we want it?
Now!

also, I have been pondering it for sometime. Isn't there some central bar we can all meet up, have a pint, n' watch the game (and yell / throw our pints at the TV screen when Nelson calls for a 5 guard starting lineup) on a Friday or somethin'? I'm going to be living in the city come September...

I know Cap'n and JOEL are fond of the Englander... where is that exactly?

The Englander is in San Lorenzo, but is an excellent place to meet up before an Oracle game. BART accessible...

I'm in the City too.. First Off..
pm me and we can meet up for a game in the Mission at a dive bar...

Bitchin'
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:27 am
This is a opportunity to mix it with a real baller from downunder.

im throwing out the gaunlet and challenging anyone to a game of hoops while im in the BAY.

Am willing to travel to your Boroughs local hoop and i'll play first to 21 (even have a friendly wager like Winner shouts the first afterball Coldie.

Anyways just a mad OZZIE from downunder wanting to hang out with my SEPPO Mates.. as In SEPTIC TANK YANKS!!!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:26 am
p4wn06124ff171 wrote:This is a opportunity to mix it with a real baller from downunder.

im throwing out the gaunlet and challenging anyone to a game of hoops while im in the BAY.

Am willing to travel to your Boroughs local hoop and i'll play first to 21 (even have a friendly wager like Winner shouts the first afterball Coldie.

Anyways just a mad OZZIE from downunder wanting to hang out with my SEPPO Mates.. as In SEPTIC TANK YANKS!!!

Man, wish I could be there to dominate your ass..................not just in basketball. :wink:

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:15 am
p4wn06124ff171 wrote:This is a opportunity to mix it with a real baller from downunder.

I will totally challenge you to a 1 vs. 1 pawno. that would be fun. I think it would be cool if we can get a bigger game going, like more than 1v1 (either 3v3 or 5v5), but i am down with whatever. Whats your play style like? can u shoot?

BTW pawno, if you are interested in my style of play, my game has completely changed over the last 1-2 years. I went from a hybrid AI/Nash type to more jason kidd type. Long gone are the days of my super quick first step, my crossover that allows me to either drive in or shoot it before anyone can react, and my underrated speed to get the quick layup. 2 destroyed ankles (left ankle in 2007, 2008 and right one in 2008) and a right toe that's been hurting me forever, i cannot test my ankles anymore. However, i do think my shot has been better than its ever been (both distance and accuracy wise), as well as my rebounding abilities for a 5'7, 150lbs dude. my passing ability solid,, decent defender, and a high bball IQ.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, PAWNO :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:28 am
I'm like a Big Victor Alexander, with the conditioning of an 08 Chris Webber...

You can call me, pylon #3...

:oops: :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:37 am
i would love to get into shape for a nice game. I used to be quick back in the day too, but being a daddy (and drinking beer!) have gotten my weight up. I'd still be a pass first point guard with good vision and a quality mid range jumper. oh and i play nasty D, you will get bruised up! :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:48 pm
I'm Charles Oakley...

It's all about back to the basket. & if someone wants to get down and dirty then they dont need to even ask.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum