ClipperGM's New Trade Offer

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 337
» Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:39 am
damn got back from dis place called ruby skye and can't sleep..so i thot of a new trade blockbuster:

Blake Griffin
Baron
E. Gordon
Al Thornton
Kaman
Camby
Deandre Jordan

FOR

S.Jax
Monta
Biedrins
Curry
Randolph
Turiaf
Maggette

??
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3242
» Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:39 am
ban
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:03 am
Quazza wrote:ban


It's getting dangerously close to that, Quazza.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:39 am
I think we should all feel pretty ashamed that this kid has 328 posts and has been allowed to exist here for so long.

Especially when every single comment that comes out his mouth is either stupid and causes arguments/threads to go off topic because everyone is telling him how knowledgeless he is.

Or with pointless, troll like threads and posts like this.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3064
» Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:54 am
bigstrads wrote:I think we should all feel pretty ashamed that this kid has 328 posts and has been allowed to exist here for so long.

Especially when every single comment that comes out his mouth is either stupid and causes arguments/threads to go off topic because everyone is telling him how knowledgeless he is.

Or with pointless, troll like threads and posts like this.


I think the little bastard knows how to walk that fine line to where the mods don't outright ban him. He deserves to be banned, but I understand the mods restraint.This is over the top and dumb though. Not overly in your face, but a way to say my team is better than yours, wouldn't you trade your lineup for ours? first of all, no i wouldn't, and second of all, i don't care so much about a ban, because once the season starts and that team starts playing, he won't have a leg to stand on.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:24 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:I think we should all feel pretty ashamed that this kid has 328 posts and has been allowed to exist here for so long.

Especially when every single comment that comes out his mouth is either stupid and causes arguments/threads to go off topic because everyone is telling him how knowledgeless he is.

Or with pointless, troll like threads and posts like this.


I think the little bastard knows how to walk that fine line to where the mods don't outright ban him. He deserves to be banned, but I understand the mods restraint.This is over the top and dumb though. Not overly in your face, but a way to say my team is better than yours, wouldn't you trade your lineup for ours? first of all, no i wouldn't, and second of all, i don't care so much about a ban, because once the season starts and that team starts playing, he won't have a leg to stand on.


But thats exactly the point and the problem...............hes playing that game and running that tight rope on purpose! because he knows if he doesnt swear or insult people directly, then he wont get banned.

Thus furthering the insult of him being here.

All Star
Posts: 3310
» Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:13 pm
I could be totally off, but it almost seems like this is sfx3 in disguise. That's the feeling I get anyway when I read all his posts.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3064
» Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:32 pm
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:I think we should all feel pretty ashamed that this kid has 328 posts and has been allowed to exist here for so long.

Especially when every single comment that comes out his mouth is either stupid and causes arguments/threads to go off topic because everyone is telling him how knowledgeless he is.

Or with pointless, troll like threads and posts like this.


I think the little bastard knows how to walk that fine line to where the mods don't outright ban him. He deserves to be banned, but I understand the mods restraint.This is over the top and dumb though. Not overly in your face, but a way to say my team is better than yours, wouldn't you trade your lineup for ours? first of all, no i wouldn't, and second of all, i don't care so much about a ban, because once the season starts and that team starts playing, he won't have a leg to stand on.


But thats exactly the point and the problem...............hes playing that game and running that tight rope on purpose! because he knows if he doesnt swear or insult people directly, then he wont get banned.

Thus furthering the insult of him being here.


i've been saying that for a long time james. I know what he's doing, and this may be the one that drops the ban on him because this is the definition of trolling, why the other stuff would be classified more as being a nuissance.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:54 pm
Baron's done
Gordon no thanks
Kaman see Gordon
Thornton let's trade
Griffen u may want dump him to us so you can continue your reign of pathetic-ness
Camby - Devan George for Camby
Deandre Jordan - who?

Ruby Sky is a disco-tech for overly cologned dorks...
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3064
» Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:58 pm
Jackattack wrote:Ruby Sky is a disco-tech for overly cologned dorks...


hahaha owned! :D

All Star
Posts: 1096
» Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:27 pm
ClipperGM wrote:damn got back from dis place called ruby skye and can't sleep..so i thot of a new trade blockbuster:

Blake Griffin
Baron
E. Gordon
Al Thornton
Kaman
Camby
Deandre Jordan

FOR

S.Jax
Monta
Biedrins
Curry
Randolph
Turiaf
Maggette

??


Baron= pass.. we didnt want him before why do we want him now?
Gordon= decent guard.. was great last year.. but randolph is definitely better
Kaman= perpetually injured
Al Thorton= cheaper version of maggettee but sucks more
Camby= good player... the only one i'd consider.. but since we already have andris...
DeAndre Jordan= do we want another tall guy who sucks? (See patrick o bryant)
Griffin= Our whole roster for Griffin? pass...

Who is tempting on your roster? I don't get it. Griffin might be the only one.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3242
» Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:00 pm
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:I think we should all feel pretty ashamed that this kid has 328 posts and has been allowed to exist here for so long.

Especially when every single comment that comes out his mouth is either stupid and causes arguments/threads to go off topic because everyone is telling him how knowledgeless he is.

Or with pointless, troll like threads and posts like this.


I think the little bastard knows how to walk that fine line to where the mods don't outright ban him. He deserves to be banned, but I understand the mods restraint.This is over the top and dumb though. Not overly in your face, but a way to say my team is better than yours, wouldn't you trade your lineup for ours? first of all, no i wouldn't, and second of all, i don't care so much about a ban, because once the season starts and that team starts playing, he won't have a leg to stand on.


But thats exactly the point and the problem...............hes playing that game and running that tight rope on purpose! because he knows if he doesnt swear or insult people directly, then he wont get banned.

Thus furthering the insult of him being here.



Yup. I'm a pretty tolerant person. But this little pissant in just plain annoying. If it were my forums, I would've banned him ages ago.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:14 pm
You guys should be banned for enabling him.

He doesn't do anything, this thread in particular is completely and totally harmless. It isn't even criticizing the Warriors.

If one of the long time members posted this everyone would laugh and make jokes about it. But you're all pissed because he's a Clippers fan

Anyway, stop reacting to him and he'll stop fishing. And stop making big deals out of nothing.

Moderator
Posts: 5369
» Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:18 pm
Advise for Clipper GM:

Over/Under 1 week until your banned from this place... seriously dude, u are at a heavy disadvantage. This board always needs someone to pick on and you are that guy right now. Once David got banned, i said to myself "Clipper GM has about 4 weeks until he is axed"... its been, what, 3 weeks since that happened.... and you are close. When a mod is saying you are close, u stuck a nerve (whether fairly or not), and your days are numbered.

Your new, come off annoying (are you an adolescent?) your name is of a rival team, and... and that's about it. Its probably unfair, rude, and unfortunate how your head has been called to be chopped since day one. But senior members have home field advantage, and that's how it is around here. You will be called all these offensive things (which you already have). But if u even retaliate just once (even if it is not too offensive compare to what you are being called), your gone. Watch out!

I think you still can still heavily contribute here in a positive way... It will be hard, but it is possible. Dereedle is a perfect example. dude survived the almost inevitable axe, but he definatly limited his posts for a few weeks, improved on what he was writing, and members backed off... Now he is no longer on the outs, and is seen as a sorta-kinda respectful contributor. I do think it is unfair the additional steps and carefulness that you will take, but that's your only chance. maybe change your name, make a fresh start. no one is saying you have to become a warrior fan, but be constructive on your criticism and your notes. being a rival team's fan will only get respect from this board if you can prove your points with sound arguments, good facts, and evidence.

That is my advise to you. GOOD LUCK!
User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 337
» Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:26 pm
thanks for the advice guys..like i said, i've been posting much less since news has slowed down significantly in the nba...just don't take it personal when i'm back for warriors vs. clipper games...i'll rub it in, but am man enough to take the rubbin if the clips lose as well...should be fun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests