the obama deception dvd out now

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


Rookie
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:01 pm
....I love you. Some one who isn't swayed by so called 'facts'. Which aren't even true.
Fighting liberals one post at a time.
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: The Town
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:50 pm
Just wanted to say that "America: From Freedom to Fascism" is highly recommended by me as well. It paints an exceedingly bleak portrait of the future (humans basically controlled by implanted RF ID chips) but Russo has done his homework here and the idea seems plausible. The bonus interview with Alex Jones is fantastic as well, especially Russo's recounting of his meeting with Rockefeller and the true story behind the Women's Lib movement.

Another one you guys might enjoy is Zeitgeist:
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
“Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth” -- Mike Tyson
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:55 pm
J-Pinnacle wrote:Just wanted to say that "America: From Freedom to Fascism" is highly recommended by me as well. It paints an exceedingly bleak portrait of the future (humans basically controlled by implanted RF ID chips) but Russo has done his homework here and the idea seems plausible. The bonus interview with Alex Jones is fantastic as well, especially Russo's recounting of his meeting with Rockefeller and the true story behind the Women's Lib movement.

Another one you guys might enjoy is Zeitgeist:
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/


dude zeitgeist is insane! It's really put together well. I really enjoyed that one.
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: The Town
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:18 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
dude zeitgeist is insane! It's really put together well. I really enjoyed that one.


Yeah I dug it a lot too. Not a lot of movies can go from discussing the Jesus myth straight into 9/11, but this one managed to pull it off, IMO.
“Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth” -- Mike Tyson
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:28 pm
J-Pinnacle wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
dude zeitgeist is insane! It's really put together well. I really enjoyed that one.


Yeah I dug it a lot too. Not a lot of movies can go from discussing the Jesus myth straight into 9/11, but this one managed to pull it off, IMO.


yeah all the horus stuff and the Son of god or sun. The 9/11 stuff was really interesting as well. I like it because it touched on a wide range of issues and had a lot of info to back it up.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21380
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:46 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
J-Pinnacle wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
dude zeitgeist is insane! It's really put together well. I really enjoyed that one.


Yeah I dug it a lot too. Not a lot of movies can go from discussing the Jesus myth straight into 9/11, but this one managed to pull it off, IMO.


yeah all the horus stuff and the Son of god or sun. The 9/11 stuff was really interesting as well. I like it because it touched on a wide range of issues and had a lot of info to back it up.




Everyone has their opinion, but you can't deny the facts of the Jesus Christ character being a total copy (at least many similarities if you don't want to see it all) of "multiple" past deities, such as Horus, the earliest deity as far as I've read
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21380
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:18 am
This documentary was a great view and has great information about how things are in the world, especially to the U.S.A., as that is used as an example a bit more than the rest of the world. Some of the information is up for interpretation, but the information about freemasons and religion is backed by evidence:




Esoteric Agenda Part 1

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRdNNQYQZmE[/youtube]



Esoteric Agenda Part 2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRWmvFTJMWY[/youtube]



Esoteric Agenda Part 3
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHlWyQL8bkU[/youtube]



Esoteric Agenda Part 4
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SQ8tKOwicA[/youtube]



Esoteric Agenda Part 5
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbXLWTPsUZ8[/youtube]



Esoteric Agenda Part 6
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZX-QmzZ7sA[/youtube]



Esoteric Agenda Part 7
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXhohokCEIs[/youtube]



Esoteric Agenda Part 8
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-7npLcBQC4[/youtube]



Esoteric Agenda Part 9
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5zrSBRgeoM[/youtube]



Esoteric Agenda Part 10
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WERVVcH2rBA[/youtube]



Esoteric Agenda Part 11
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEHZcKdb3Bc[/youtube]



Esoteric Agenda Part 12
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQNydZLz3WM[/youtube]



Esoteric Agenda Part 13
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVkSTbcMARU[/youtube]
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21380
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:11 am
Interesting information on the so called Flu pandemic

http://pandemicfluonline.com/
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Posts: 1910
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:43 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:11 am
migya wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
J-Pinnacle wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
dude zeitgeist is insane! It's really put together well. I really enjoyed that one.


Yeah I dug it a lot too. Not a lot of movies can go from discussing the Jesus myth straight into 9/11, but this one managed to pull it off, IMO.


yeah all the horus stuff and the Son of god or sun. The 9/11 stuff was really interesting as well. I like it because it touched on a wide range of issues and had a lot of info to back it up.


Everyone has their opinion, but you can't deny the facts of the Jesus Christ character being a total copy (at least many similarities if you don't want to see it all) of "multiple" past deities, such as Horus, the earliest deity as far as I've read


Zeitgeist is well done. I enjoyed it.

I actually didn't think the documentary discredited religion for me, personally. It almost made it beautiful. To think many of our most sacred stories began with ancient man, on the plains, gazing up at the sky, is just amazing. I'm a big fan of oral traditions and storytelling so I really dug Zeitgeist.

As for Jesus Christ, who knows. My guess is that he probably lived and, perhaps, his story was added to/altered by storytellers in the centuries following his death. Religion is a tool used in different ways by different people, so anyone who thinks holy texts are accurate is, in my mind, naive.

One need only look at the Dead Sea Scrolls to find differences between the older texts and the "newer" texts to see how these stories have changed. Fascinating stuff.

As for the rest of it, the government controlled, central bank combined with a national income tax is the greatest game ever played. The ability to control the currency and collect 30% of it back each year through taxation is a true definition of power.

All the conspiracy theories on the wars may very well have truth behind them, but I doubt it was that well choreographed. Still, good food for thought.
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21380
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:02 am
No Longer StuckInSoCal wrote:
migya wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
J-Pinnacle wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
dude zeitgeist is insane! It's really put together well. I really enjoyed that one.


Yeah I dug it a lot too. Not a lot of movies can go from discussing the Jesus myth straight into 9/11, but this one managed to pull it off, IMO.


yeah all the horus stuff and the Son of god or sun. The 9/11 stuff was really interesting as well. I like it because it touched on a wide range of issues and had a lot of info to back it up.


Everyone has their opinion, but you can't deny the facts of the Jesus Christ character being a total copy (at least many similarities if you don't want to see it all) of "multiple" past deities, such as Horus, the earliest deity as far as I've read


Zeitgeist is well done. I enjoyed it.

I actually didn't think the documentary discredited religion for me, personally. It almost made it beautiful. To think many of our most sacred stories began with ancient man, on the plains, gazing up at the sky, is just amazing. I'm a big fan of oral traditions and storytelling so I really dug Zeitgeist.

As for Jesus Christ, who knows. My guess is that he probably lived and, perhaps, his story was added to/altered by storytellers in the centuries following his death. Religion is a tool used in different ways by different people, so anyone who thinks holy texts are accurate is, in my mind, naive.

One need only look at the Dead Sea Scrolls to find differences between the older texts and the "newer" texts to see how these stories have changed. Fascinating stuff.

As for the rest of it, the government controlled, central bank combined with a national income tax is the greatest game ever played. The ability to control the currency and collect 30% of it back each year through taxation is a true definition of power.

All the conspiracy theories on the wars may very well have truth behind them, but I doubt it was that well choreographed. Still, good food for thought.



Did you see the Bernanke of the Federal Reserve get interrogated a few days ago, by U.S. congress I think. He got drilled on where 500 billion dollars went and when he didn't answer properly, the manasking him the questions told him that he had the report in front of him and that the money was given to the New Zealand government. The tyrants are starting and it has to happen now and action must be taken to stop them quickly.

The orchestrating of anything major, like the world wars and the other major wars of the last two centuries, was possible not by the Central Bankers and monarchs being able to somehow have all the major bisiness people, military people and other people of high power scared and subserviant to them, but rather by these Central Bankers and monarchs (the global elite) taking to the prides and prejudices, the likes and dislikes of all these people in positions of power. It is a DUPING job, a con job that was so well thought out and executed. The global elite are smart, cunning and ofcourse, evil and they got to where they are with playing it all right, almost 100%. They have had to kiss some arse and give alot to get alot more, but they did it knowing that they would get what they wanted and here they are, on the verge of total global control and from the start of 2010 they will execute their plan of mass human population reduction to less then 500 million. The vaccines, especially the very hyped Flu Vaccine and poisioned food, as in mandatory GM food, no labelling anymore on foods included in this, will be the major ways they do this.

It is humanity that has allowed these tyrants to be in power because we all fell for it one way or another
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:16 am
migya wrote:
from the start of 2010 they will execute their plan of mass human population reduction to less then 500 million. The vaccines, especially the very hyped Flu Vaccine and poisioned food, as in mandatory GM food, no labelling anymore on foods included in this, will be the major ways they do this.



:shock:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21380
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:18 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
migya wrote:
from the start of 2010 they will execute their plan of mass human population reduction to less then 500 million. The vaccines, especially the very hyped Flu Vaccine and poisioned food, as in mandatory GM food, no labelling anymore on foods included in this, will be the major ways they do this.



:shock:



Research/look up Codex Alimentarius.

I will give you a small explanation, but don't take my word for it, research it for yourself.

Codex Alimentarius is the world food code and a United Nations agency, jointly sponsored by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO). It is supposed to do so by adopting voluntary Guidelines and Standards (defining foods in international trade) and its decisions are enforced through the World Trade Organization. Codex Alimentarius means “food rules” in Latin.

The organization was born in 1962. It was created to regulate, and thus control, every aspect of how food and nutritional supplements are produced and sold to the consumer. It is solely about trade and the profits of multi-national corporations.

Codex is made up of many standards for every aspect of food. One of these standards was ratified (approved) in July 2005: the destructive Codex Alimentarius Vitamin and Mineral Guideline (VMG). The VMG can ban all high potency and clinically effective vitamins & minerals. For example, Vitamin C would be restricted to only a few milligrams per dose. Other nutrients, such as amino acids, are also under threat. Some nine pesticides that were found to be too toxic and made illegal previously, are now made legal by Codex
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:36 am
migya wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
migya wrote:
from the start of 2010 they will execute their plan of mass human population reduction to less then 500 million. The vaccines, especially the very hyped Flu Vaccine and poisioned food, as in mandatory GM food, no labelling anymore on foods included in this, will be the major ways they do this.



:shock:



Research/look up Codex Alimentarius.

I will give you a small explanation, but don't take my word for it, research it for yourself.

Codex Alimentarius is the world food code and a United Nations agency, jointly sponsored by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO). It is supposed to do so by adopting voluntary Guidelines and Standards (defining foods in international trade) and its decisions are enforced through the World Trade Organization. Codex Alimentarius means “food rules” in Latin.

The organization was born in 1962. It was created to regulate, and thus control, every aspect of how food and nutritional supplements are produced and sold to the consumer. It is solely about trade and the profits of multi-national corporations.

Codex is made up of many standards for every aspect of food. One of these standards was ratified (approved) in July 2005: the destructive Codex Alimentarius Vitamin and Mineral Guideline (VMG). The VMG can ban all high potency and clinically effective vitamins & minerals. For example, Vitamin C would be restricted to only a few milligrams per dose. Other nutrients, such as amino acids, are also under threat. Some nine pesticides that were found to be too toxic and made illegal previously, are now made legal by Codex


don't feel like lookin it up at the moment, i only left that shocked face because you state a very specific plan mig. Not that i think it's fake or that i think it's real. There is a lot of behind the scenes stuff going on, but it blows my mind sometimes how you state everything as fact. I applaud your research and all... you may be right
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21380
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:03 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
migya wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
migya wrote:
from the start of 2010 they will execute their plan of mass human population reduction to less then 500 million. The vaccines, especially the very hyped Flu Vaccine and poisioned food, as in mandatory GM food, no labelling anymore on foods included in this, will be the major ways they do this.



:shock:



Research/look up Codex Alimentarius.

I will give you a small explanation, but don't take my word for it, research it for yourself.

Codex Alimentarius is the world food code and a United Nations agency, jointly sponsored by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO). It is supposed to do so by adopting voluntary Guidelines and Standards (defining foods in international trade) and its decisions are enforced through the World Trade Organization. Codex Alimentarius means “food rules” in Latin.

The organization was born in 1962. It was created to regulate, and thus control, every aspect of how food and nutritional supplements are produced and sold to the consumer. It is solely about trade and the profits of multi-national corporations.

Codex is made up of many standards for every aspect of food. One of these standards was ratified (approved) in July 2005: the destructive Codex Alimentarius Vitamin and Mineral Guideline (VMG). The VMG can ban all high potency and clinically effective vitamins & minerals. For example, Vitamin C would be restricted to only a few milligrams per dose. Other nutrients, such as amino acids, are also under threat. Some nine pesticides that were found to be too toxic and made illegal previously, are now made legal by Codex


don't feel like lookin it up at the moment, i only left that shocked face because you state a very specific plan mig. Not that i think it's fake or that i think it's real. There is a lot of behind the scenes stuff going on, but it blows my mind sometimes how you state everything as fact. I applaud your research and all... you may be right



Rob, when someone doesn't know the facts, they are skeptical and very dubious about the person telling them. I have been studying and researching the New World Order for six and a half years, not every day, but quite often, especially the last seven months. My sources are not just different internet sites (which many people may be quick to say are dubious), but books written by different people (such as those directly involved with and in the New World Order. A tedious task as books are long and not as too the point as summaries by those that have already read them, but you need to do some "original source" research as well), and I also use research by other New World Order researchers, mostly Alex Jones and David Icke, but there not the only ones.

A great source of information is Alex Jones's radio talk show that he does every day for four hours. The link is here: http://prisonplanet.tv/alex-jones-live.html
Check it out, even if just a bit, you will find it real informative. Yesterday I listened to the show from last Friday and it went on to have a live audio feed of Alex Jones's collegue on his radio show, Jason Bermas, at the G20 meeting in Pittsburg. What you could hear was the police (more like troops with the weaponary) telling the people on the streets that they will be arrested if they don't clear the streets. Bermas was on his mobile phone (cell phone) and that is how you could hear what was happening. Real tyranny, no freedom what so ever
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:50 am
migya wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
migya wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
migya wrote:
from the start of 2010 they will execute their plan of mass human population reduction to less then 500 million. The vaccines, especially the very hyped Flu Vaccine and poisioned food, as in mandatory GM food, no labelling anymore on foods included in this, will be the major ways they do this.



:shock:



Research/look up Codex Alimentarius.

I will give you a small explanation, but don't take my word for it, research it for yourself.

Codex Alimentarius is the world food code and a United Nations agency, jointly sponsored by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO). It is supposed to do so by adopting voluntary Guidelines and Standards (defining foods in international trade) and its decisions are enforced through the World Trade Organization. Codex Alimentarius means “food rules” in Latin.

The organization was born in 1962. It was created to regulate, and thus control, every aspect of how food and nutritional supplements are produced and sold to the consumer. It is solely about trade and the profits of multi-national corporations.

Codex is made up of many standards for every aspect of food. One of these standards was ratified (approved) in July 2005: the destructive Codex Alimentarius Vitamin and Mineral Guideline (VMG). The VMG can ban all high potency and clinically effective vitamins & minerals. For example, Vitamin C would be restricted to only a few milligrams per dose. Other nutrients, such as amino acids, are also under threat. Some nine pesticides that were found to be too toxic and made illegal previously, are now made legal by Codex


don't feel like lookin it up at the moment, i only left that shocked face because you state a very specific plan mig. Not that i think it's fake or that i think it's real. There is a lot of behind the scenes stuff going on, but it blows my mind sometimes how you state everything as fact. I applaud your research and all... you may be right



Rob, when someone doesn't know the facts, they are skeptical and very dubious about the person telling them. I have been studying and researching the New World Order for six and a half years, not every day, but quite often, especially the last seven months. My sources are not just different internet sites (which many people may be quick to say are dubious), but books written by different people (such as those directly involved with and in the New World Order. A tedious task as books are long and not as too the point as summaries by those that have already read them, but you need to do some "original source" research as well), and I also use research by other New World Order researchers, mostly Alex Jones and David Icke, but there not the only ones.

A great source of information is Alex Jones's radio talk show that he does every day for four hours. The link is here: http://prisonplanet.tv/alex-jones-live.html
Check it out, even if just a bit, you will find it real informative. Yesterday I listened to the show from last Friday and it went on to have a live audio feed of Alex Jones's collegue on his radio show, Jason Bermas, at the G20 meeting in Pittsburg. What you could hear was the police (more like troops with the weaponary) telling the people on the streets that they will be arrested if they don't clear the streets. Bermas was on his mobile phone (cell phone) and that is how you could hear what was happening. Real tyranny, no freedom what so ever


I'm sure there were a lot of Nazi's that studied for years and accepted the "fact" that they were superior and that Jews should be eradicated. The thing is this Mig, you're educating us on thinking outside the box and whats going on behind the scenes. Not believing everything you're told.. that kind of thng, though it seems everything you've read and studied, you've taken as fact. Have you ever felt the need to questions this Alex Jones hero of yours?

THe G20 meeting stuff, i mean that could very well be produced. It's a radio show for god sakes.

It's not like i don't question a lot of stuff, but when you say the plan is in place to start reducing the population to 500 million, that just seems like a far too specific plan. not trying to discount your research bud, especially since i haven't done my own, but me being skeptical isn't about the research. It's more about self fulfilling prophecies, and the possibility that people may be more conducive toward studies that verify their own beliefs.

What i'm not trying to do is say you're all wrong mig, you're crazy. NO!!!! i don't sit here and think everything is rosy and that the government is what they say they are, there are just limitations to my imagination
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron