PAWNOZ BACK :::FORTNIGHT IN BAY AREA ::: 09/13/09-09/28/09

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:50 am
Back in The Bay Area for some more RAIDERS GAMES this September ><

IF Yall ain't heard but JOEL will be signing over my adoption papers

Hehe jokes, JOELS gonna be a gracious host in a space of less then 10 months and host me another 2 weeks block.. putting me up in his home and feeding me his evil poison this potion called PATRON.

:mrgreen:

I'd really love to meet up with some of the other cats that i missed out on last time. JOEL, JACKATTACK and GSW UNITED are all cool cats, i know it's not the time of the year to catch some warriors games.. but if anyone wants to catch my killer crossover or silencing sharpshooting shot then maybe we could hang out for some 21 Social hoops.

Well anyways leave your interest here if you want to meet pawno in the flesh.

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:31 am
You're the green one, right? :mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:45 am
something about meeting pawno "in the flesh" just seems wrong.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:59 am
RobDIKUM wrote:something about meeting pawno "in the flesh" just seems wrong.

LMAO!!! Image
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:06 pm
Damn you, you're coming the same time I'm in Hawaii again! There's a teeny tiny chance I can make it, otherwise have a fun trip!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:16 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Damn you, you're coming the same time I'm in Hawaii again! There's a teeny tiny chance I can make it, otherwise have a fun trip!

Hawaii again huh.................hmmmm, Im thinking Cap is still abit concerned about Pawno's previous horrible attempt at courtship. :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:26 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Damn you, you're coming the same time I'm in Hawaii again! There's a teeny tiny chance I can make it, otherwise have a fun trip!

Hawaii again huh.................hmmmm, Im thinking Cap is still abit concerned about Pawno's previous horrible attempt at courtship. :mrgreen:

Ha ha, I go every year for work. He just happens to pick the same days I'm gone for his trips to the bay. He did last year too!!!!!!

Are your plans gonna change now Bigs since you're ditching real life and running away?
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:31 pm
I don't know why Pawno isn't waiting till basketball season starts to visit?
He could kill 3 birds with one stone:

See the W's
See the Raiders
Meet his best friend Bigs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:38 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Ha ha, I go every year for work. He just happens to pick the same days I'm gone for his trips to the bay. He did last year too!!!!!!

Are your plans gonna change now Bigs since you're ditching real life and running away?

LOL!.............ditching real life, nice way to look at it, and one which I agreed with and used to talk to my lady about before recent events.

To be honest, this isnt about dithcing anything.............simply because there isnt anything to ditch! our jobs are ones that we could get again very easily (and thats laregly the point, because we hate our jobs and want a change), the money is easily attainable..........so why not?

Its not like its going to be a real long term "run-away".........it will be for around 6 months or so, and just so we can do some things we want to do before we really settle down (again, we want to get jobs/careers we reall want, so we better do this stuff before that as it will never happen otherwise), thats pretty feasable I think, no?

Anyway, its a possibility our plans may change..........but only in the sense that we will STAY when we come over at the start of November. Our flights and accomadation are booked, so we are coming for 2 weeks on November 1st no matter what.

Just depends whether we can get the rest organised so we can simply carry on after that, would be ideal obviously but may not be do-able in the time-frame.

Anyway, as long as you dont pull this "Im in Hawaii" sh*t when I come over, its cool. :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:54 pm
bigstrads wrote:Anyway, as long as you dont pull this "Im in Hawaii" sh*t when I come over, its cool. :mrgreen:

I think I'm gonna pull that sh*t next time you say anything about coming to visit me, buddy.

- I'm going on December, bro!!!.

- Oh, sh*t, I'm in Hawaii!!!!.

Don't tell me it ain't the greatest excuse you ever heard!! :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:46 pm
Jackattack wrote:I don't know why Pawno isn't waiting till basketball season starts to visit?
He could kill 3 birds with one stone:

See the W's
See the Raiders
Meet his best friend Bigs

Oh **** dude... BIGS didn't tell you???

I'm housesitting/renting his apartment while his jetsetting the world.

I offerred to provide him the keys to my humble abode in Australia

No need to worry about it being cold, Brisbane is a balmy 20 Degrees at night (CELCIUS).. and the Golden Retreivers make great pillows :wink:

Yo BIGS i'll even throw in my bitch (she's the one with the key) :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:40 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

LOL!.............ditching real life, nice way to look at it, and one which I agreed with and used to talk to my lady about before recent events.

To be honest, this isnt about dithcing anything.............simply because there isnt anything to ditch! our jobs are ones that we could get again very easily (and thats laregly the point, because we hate our jobs and want a change), the money is easily attainable..........so why not?

Its not like its going to be a real long term "run-away".........it will be for around 6 months or so, and just so we can do some things we want to do before we really settle down (again, we want to get jobs/careers we reall want, so we better do this stuff before that as it will never happen otherwise), thats pretty feasable I think, no?

Anyway, its a possibility our plans may change..........but only in the sense that we will STAY when we come over at the start of November. Our flights and accomadation are booked, so we are coming for 2 weeks on November 1st no matter what.

Just depends whether we can get the rest organised so we can simply carry on after that, would be ideal obviously but may not be do-able in the time-frame.

Anyway, as long as you dont pull this "Im in Hawaii" sh*t when I come over, its cool. :mrgreen:

I won't. I will hopefully be living back in the Bay by November so I really won't have an excuse :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:59 pm
we should have a forum meetup at oracle with picket signs and protest hahahah...
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:50 pm
saintdee wrote:we should have a forum meetup at oracle with picket signs and protest hahahah...

wow, great minds think a like, I've been thinking the same thing.

I can hear the chants now...

what do we want?
Cohan's head!
when do we want it?
Now!

also, I have been pondering it for sometime. Isn't there some central bar we can all meet up, have a pint, n' watch the game (and yell / throw our pints at the TV screen when Nelson calls for a 5 guard starting lineup) on a Friday or somethin'? I'm going to be living in the city come September...

I know Cap'n and JOEL are fond of the Englander... where is that exactly?
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:01 am
first off wrote:
saintdee wrote:we should have a forum meetup at oracle with picket signs and protest hahahah...

wow, great minds think a like, I've been thinking the same thing.

I can hear the chants now...

what do we want?
Cohan's head!
when do we want it?
Now!

also, I have been pondering it for sometime. Isn't there some central bar we can all meet up, have a pint, n' watch the game (and yell / throw our pints at the TV screen when Nelson calls for a 5 guard starting lineup) on a Friday or somethin'? I'm going to be living in the city come September...

I know Cap'n and JOEL are fond of the Englander... where is that exactly?

The Englander is in San Lorenzo, but is an excellent place to meet up before an Oracle game. BART accessible...

I'm in the City too.. First Off..
pm me and we can meet up for a game in the Mission at a dive bar...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum