The LOST thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:05 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

awesome... but the kate preview clip... WTF, kate killed someone else... watching the other two previews, which are commercials, this one is weird.

Also, the producers were saying that season 6 will have a new way of showing "flashbacks"... like supposidly it is a big and cool deal. I dont know what it is (i dont wanna know, cuz im not a fan of spoilers) but i am excited....Is it January yet?

You didn't figure it out? Those commercials etc. imply an alternate reality, as in blowing up the Swan station altered the future. So different things happened, like Kate killing someone else instead of her stepfather, Hurley having GOOD luck after winning the lottery and becoming CEO, and Oceanic having a perfect safety record.

I'm sure they wouldn't have showed that to people if that were it though, I'm SURE there are plenty of twists etc. that go along with it.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh... makes sense. :oops:

I am not that smart CJ. thanks for going all "duh, u idiot" on my asss. ... but yeah, i am so not on lost mode right now... i see LOST like a sports season... it has to be starting soon, or during it, to be all knowledable

Ha ha, no stress. I wasn't calling you an idiot :mrgreen:

I love Lost it's 365 for me!

haha i am not 365, but maybe 180.

yeah, i want to re-watch season 5 again, as i only watched that once, with commercials... but imma wait until i do my annual marathon in the winter, where i watch all the episodes leading to the start of the new season. this usually starts around thanksgiving until the premiere. that's nerdiness to its extreme

They just took all the seasons off the abc website, but I'm not sure why. It seems like it's a mistake, hopefully they'll be back up 'cause I want to re-watch them all too.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:49 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

awesome... but the kate preview clip... WTF, kate killed someone else... watching the other two previews, which are commercials, this one is weird.

Also, the producers were saying that season 6 will have a new way of showing "flashbacks"... like supposidly it is a big and cool deal. I dont know what it is (i dont wanna know, cuz im not a fan of spoilers) but i am excited....Is it January yet?

You didn't figure it out? Those commercials etc. imply an alternate reality, as in blowing up the Swan station altered the future. So different things happened, like Kate killing someone else instead of her stepfather, Hurley having GOOD luck after winning the lottery and becoming CEO, and Oceanic having a perfect safety record.

I'm sure they wouldn't have showed that to people if that were it though, I'm SURE there are plenty of twists etc. that go along with it.

I am not that smart CJ. thanks for going all "duh, u idiot" on my asss. ... but yeah, i am so not on lost mode right now... i see LOST like a sports season... it has to be starting soon, or during it, to be all knowledable

yeah, i want to re-watch season 5 again, as i only watched that once, with commercials... but imma wait until i do my annual marathon in the winter, where i watch all the episodes leading to the start of the new season. this usually starts around thanksgiving until the premiere. that's nerdiness to its extreme

They just took all the seasons off the abc website, but I'm not sure why. It seems like it's a mistake, hopefully they'll be back up 'cause I want to re-watch them all too.

thats lame... thats the reason why i didnt buy season 4, for that reason. BTW, why does ABC change there website every week. like i always gonna update my computer to watch there videos on that site. never had to do that on hulu or other video sites.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:59 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

thats lame... thats the reason why i didnt buy season 4, for that reason. BTW, why does ABC change there website every week. like i always gonna update my computer to watch there videos on that site. never had to do that on hulu or other video sites.

I don't know, I have their video player bookmarked.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:44 am
There will be serious buttkicking if LOST spoilers occur outside this thread.. i purposely will be ignoring this thread until i have watched each episode..

48 hours from now, i should be viewing it!!
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:22 am
i am so thankful for netflix on xbox360... that alone allowed me to watch seasons 1-5.

I always thought the show was stupid and never gave it a chance...
I'm kinda glad because i was able to watch all the episodes without having to wait each week haha.

Lost become one of my favorite shows... cant wait to see what happens for season 6
THATS OUR FUTURE RIGHT THERE
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:48 am
VIZsanity wrote:i am so thankful for netflix on xbox360... that alone allowed me to watch seasons 1-5.

I always thought the show was stupid and never gave it a chance...
I'm kinda glad because i was able to watch all the episodes without having to wait each week haha.

Lost become one of my favorite shows... cant wait to see what happens for season 6

hehe thats like me.. 1st 3 season caught on a island and i was like boring!!

Then i met a guy named benjamin Linus and my interest in the deceptive lil weazel only grew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:25 am
Benjimin Linus might be the best villian in TV history... he is so evil and deceptive, but he makes people weak by attacking their insecurities and exploiting them.... awesome.

14 hours and 34 minutes to go until LOST is back on the air!!!!!!!!!
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:06 am
I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited for tonight you don't even know!
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:27 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited for tonight you don't even know!

I am too! Too bad I cant remember anything from last season. :|
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:22 am
so what do you guys think of the season 6 opener?

As many have said online... the first half was all over the place and definitely rushed... while the 2nd half slow down and gave more detail.
THATS OUR FUTURE RIGHT THERE
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:16 am
Yes its going to make a very exciting episode 2... i love that last scene where the Locke throws Richard over his shoulder n heads for the fireworks (a bargaining chip perhaps)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:58 am
PAWNO wrote:Yes its going to make a very exciting episode 2... i love that last scene where the Locke throws Richard over his shoulder n heads for the fireworks (a bargaining chip perhaps)

cool, you finally saw it... so its only gonna be like a day difference to talk about the previous episode (unless you saw it online).

Yea. that's my thinking too, in regards to richard.

The one thing I want to know about is this alternative timeline. Will they be doin this all season? because of the looks of it, it seems they are. I am sure the LOST writers know what they are doin and won't screw it up.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:35 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
PAWNO wrote:Yes its going to make a very exciting episode 2... i love that last scene where the Locke throws Richard over his shoulder n heads for the fireworks (a bargaining chip perhaps)

cool, you finally saw it... so its only gonna be like a day difference to talk about the previous episode (unless you saw it online).

Yea. that's my thinking too, in regards to richard.

The one thing I want to know about is this alternative timeline. Will they be doin this all season? because of the looks of it, it seems they are. I am sure the LOST writers know what they are doin and won't screw it up.

I know there are more clips of the alternate timeline, with Kate in the cab, Oceanic being "crash-free" for a record amount of time, Hurley and his chicken franchise. It may be going on most of the season.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:48 pm
Any predictions. . . I think when the show is said n done that sawyer n freckles will be re-united <the 2 crims> n jack & juliet will be rekindled in there love <the 2 docs> . The reason i think there's going to be a partner change is every season freckles seems torn between the 2 lead men <she's Such a fluzi> n the parallel timeline where sawyer n freckles are hanging out in the lift at the airport. Well i think they'll be more to the story . . . . But my prediction is def for a sawyer n freckles reuniting on the island
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:00 pm
PAWNO wrote:Any predictions. . . I think when the show is said n done that sawyer n freckles will be re-united <the 2 crims> n jack & juliet will be rekindled in there love <the 2 docs> . The reason i think there's going to be a partner change is every season freckles seems torn between the 2 lead men <she's Such a fluzi> n the parallel timeline where sawyer n freckles are hanging out in the lift at the airport. Well i think they'll be more to the story . . . . But my prediction is def for a sawyer n freckles reuniting on the island

Pawno, you think Jack is gonna go for a little Necro action?
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum