Marbury on drugs?

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:08 pm
How many of you guys have been following or have heard about this whole Stephon Marbury internet video thing? He's crying to an R&B song with his shirt off in one. And his most recent is him eating Vaseline.

Is this guy on drugs or what?
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:10 pm
xbay wrote:How many of you guys have been following or have heard about this whole Stephon Marbury internet video thing? He's crying to an R&B song with his shirt off in one. And his most recent is him eating Vaseline.

Nah. He is getting paid to run a continuous stream, promoting the merger of two online streaming video companies, Justin.Tv and UStream.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:18 pm
Tarantism wrote:
xbay wrote:How many of you guys have been following or have heard about this whole Stephon Marbury internet video thing? He's crying to an R&B song with his shirt off in one. And his most recent is him eating Vaseline.

Nah. He is getting paid to run a continuous stream, promoting the merger of two online streaming video companies, Justin.Tv and UStream.

I see.

Still is bizzare. Is he that poor to take on a job like that? I understand NO NBA team wants him. But still..
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:55 pm
some columnist (or anchor) on ESPN was saying that he too ate vasoline when he was young, because his dad made him. It was on yesterday, i don't really remember who said it, but they mentioned it when they were talking about Marbury. SO it might not be the most uncommon thing in the world (still weird though)
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:45 pm
xbay wrote:And his most recent is him eating Vaseline.

First off,
That **** made me laugh literally out loud when I read that. to picture Marbury with that angry expression on his face and that big ass head of his lickin a jar of fvckin vasoline.

I know it's not poisonous (some actually say it's good for you), but still. how desperate do you have to be to do that for money?
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:50 am
looks too me like he was on 2cb. Sometimes put in pills (e's) to add an acid type feeling.

Certainly explains all the crying

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:51 pm
Starbury on 1.

http://www.hiphoprx.com/2009/08/14/step ... marijuana/

Yep, Stephon ‘Starbury’ Marbury says you caught him and he definitely was smoking pot and does it occasionally. The former NBA baller and free agent confirmed that he was smoking ‘dat green’ while riding in the passenger seat after video surfaced of him online possibly from his live stream.

Stephon Marbury, who’s been broadcasting himself in ‘odd’ and ’strange behavior lately from eating vaseline, to parading around dancing to the “Barbie Girl” song by Aqua, and more, isn’t shy about expressing himself.

“The cat is out the bag, I smoke marijuana [giggling]… Yep, I can relate [smiling into the webcam]… oh, you saw me, you guys saw me,” states Stephon ‘Starbury’ Marbury while sitting inside of what looks to be a sports clothing store.

A man sitting with Marbury tells him that it’s strange for him to be smoking and playing professional basketball in which Stephon Marbury comes back to correct him and let him know that he a free agent and isn’t playing right now and is following the rules by not smoking, drinking and driving.

“I’m not on a team, I’m not under contract. I can do whatever I want to do, I’m a grown man…. I smoke weed occasionally. But guess what, I’m not under contact, I’m not playing basketball. I’m not driving, I’m not in the car intoxicated… so I’m following the rules.. you know you can buy marijuana.. you can go inside a store, they give marijuana to Cancer patients then they tell kids that you can’t smoke marijuana,” Stephon ‘Starbury’ Marbury added in a conversation.

Return to NBA Forum