THE DREAM THREAD

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:49 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:Ok so i had a dream last night that i was attending a few Oakland Raiders roadgames and after big losses by the Raiders on Sunday, there was news articles coming out in the newspapers on Monday morning that a Gorilla in the forest has been tieing Police Officers upside down in trees and leaving them in there underwear.

Eventually the NFL was catching on to suspect no.1 Gorilla Rilla and after raiders roadgames they were following him outside and spying his movements. So they were at the BUCS Game and the police were just about to arrest him but he ducked into some forrest and the police followed... he went into the forrest with his Gorilla Rilla shirt, Goggles and top hat on... he tied up all the Police that followed in trees upside down only in there underwear but when he emerged from one forrest he didn't have his trademark accessories on... (only the Gorilla suit) The Police followed overhead in a Helicopter and kept firing off rounds of Tranquilizers and large capturing nets... but he kept ducking in and out of forrest areas.

I ended up losing himsomewhere in the South United States of America ... i was trying to help him get back to Oakland, however as me and the person i was driving with was crossing some cornfields (Probably Kansas, Nebraska or Missouri) we heard on the radio that the FBI had caught a Gorilla in Atlanta.

END OF DREAM.

Ahem... let's start the analysis of the dream:

End of the analysis.

It HAD to be a Bucs game, Pawno? :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:16 pm
Ok so i had a weird dream the other night.. basically i was passing by a Basketball Arena here in Brisbane Australia where my Local team use to play (My local team was a victim of the Credit Crunch and it's owner was forced to sell the team and no one ended up buying it so it just became defunct)

Anyways as i was walking pass this basketball arena, i decided i'd have a look from a entrance door way up the back in the nosebleed sections. (i considered buying a ticket, but saw the game was into the 4th Quarter and scores were close, i thought i'd stick around and see the end)

Basically what was fasinating about my dream wasn't the basketball game but the basketball court. Basically from the Nosebleed seats i was watching a game in progress but on the right hand side of the court,stadium there was a massive crater where the floor had fallen through and down underneath the basketball court a good 100 feet or so was a Musical Orchestra with Pianos, Violins, Trumpets, Trumbones, Bass, Chellots etc etc... I was amazed to see a Basketball Game in progress to sweet rhythmic Classical music.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:48 am
Ok i had a dream i was in the Haight looking for BONGS.

I walked into the back of a seedy Rastaffarian jamacian voodoo doctor. he was liek .. aight my man tyme to pick you up a stokered second.

I don't think im in a big rush to get back to the Haight when that Green Power plays with yur head!!!

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:30 pm
This could have gone in either the dream thread, or the car crash thread, I chose the former.

I had a dream, it went like this:

I got into a car crash about 20 blocks from my house. The accident was my fault, I didn't brake enough. After the initial shock and panic, I TELEPORTED myself back home!! Temporary relief.

Once home, I realized I left my car at the scene. DUN DUN DUNNNN! My dream self had a huge panic, and I remember REALLY REALLY hoping that this was all a dream (but never realizing that it was.)

I finally decided to return to the scene (I had to walk, couldn't teleport) and face the consequences.

The end of dream. Unfortunately, I didn't immediately wake up. So I missed that huge sigh of relief you get when realizing it was just a dream.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:24 am
fine wrote:This could have gone in either the dream thread, or the car crash thread, I chose the former.

I got into a car crash about 20 blocks from my house. The accident was my fault, I didn't brake enough. After the initial shock and panic, I TELEPORTED myself back home!! Temporary relief.

Once home, I realized I left my car at the scene. DUN DUN DUNNNN! My dream self had a huge panic, and I remember REALLY REALLY hoping that this was all a dream (but never realizing that it was.)

I finally decided to return to the scene (I had to walk, couldn't teleport) and face the consequences.

The end of dream. Unfortunately, I didn't immediately wake up. So I missed that huge sigh of relief you get when realizing it was just a dream.

the analogies of the dream..

When things get hard you crawl under a rock... but leaving the car at the scene of the crime.. you can't clean up your trail of crumbs.

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:05 pm
Had two dreams last night. The first (and longer) dream I was an entrenched soldier during WWII (I watched a few episodes of "Band of Brothers" last night). The second, I was taking BP as a member of the SF Giants.

I woke up my fiance, and myself, by making noise. In my dream I had just made good contact with a ball, and according to her I said "boom" aloud. Haha.

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:32 pm
p4wn06124ff171 wrote:
fine wrote:This could have gone in either the dream thread, or the car crash thread, I chose the former.

the analogies of the dream..

When things get hard you crawl under a rock... but leaving the car at the scene of the crime.. you can't clean up your trail of crumbs.

Nailed it and nailed me on the head. I've never had a dream send such a clear message before. Things must change.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:19 am
Tarantism wrote:Had two dreams last night. The first (and longer) dream I was an entrenched soldier during WWII (I watched a few episodes of "Band of Brothers" last night). The second, I was taking BP as a member of the SF Giants.

I woke up my fiance, and myself, by making noise. In my dream I had just made good contact with a ball, and according to her I said "boom" aloud. Haha.

Sounds like you need to lay off the LSD Bro?
(& thats saying a lot coming from Pawno)

:bday:

Yeah watching **** and life events usually triggers dreams of that nature... i don't think i've had any War dreams yet... but i remember having to clean the communal Drop dunny on a grade 7 camp because on the first night of the school camp i was yelling out... "I BEEN TO ****ing VIETNAM" into my flashlight.. and all i was left with was some dead torch batteries and a very upset school teacher for my maturity.

Yeah i dunno about your BP reference, was that like filling up the team bus at British Petroleum (Hey by the way... is there a lot of Oil drills in Britain?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:25 am
I can't remember the last time I had a dream, but it must have been several years already since the last one... am I weird or what?
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:05 am
TMC wrote:I can't remember the last time I had a dream, but it must have been several years already since the last one... am I weird or what?

That is weird bro.............sorry to say but 2 years!? f*ck.

Jesus, I have ATLEAST 1 dream every single night, usually one will wake me up or something else will and then Ill go off and have another dream.

Probably explains why Im always so tired cuz they are usually pretty crazy and long.............so if my mind is that active all night, then logically it would make me have "poor" sleep or restless sleep, right?

Anyway TMC, its not a bad thing I suppose............perhaps means your at peace internally (something I am not of course :wink:) or perhaps means that you are so mentally exhausted from your work that your brain just literally shuts down (which would explain me because my brain is so under used at work :wink:)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:44 am
BUMP!!!

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:30 am
I had a dream tonight, a bit personal, but I am completely anonymous here.

I had a wife and I was putting a bunch of colorful stones in their places. Then a guy with a doctors mask comes in and screws up the entire thing and I yell at him. I walk out of that room my wife and his brother yelling at me because it turns out he mentally retarded. Then they put a picture up of him, then apparently I start flipping out scream how come he doesn't get a picture knocking over the kids picture and replacing it with my grandpa.

My grandpa is dead so I get the ending of it, I miss him. What about all the other parts with a wife, stones, and retardation.
Fighting liberals one post at a time.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:28 pm
Do you have children Hidden Counter? The colourful stones could be symbolic of your family jewels. I suggest to pick your wife carefully. But it also sounds like you idoliz3 your grandpa for passing down his family jewels thru genetics :mrgreen:

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:37 pm
I do not have any children, I am 15. xD
Fighting liberals one post at a time.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:06 pm
HiddenCounter wrote:I do not have any children, I am 15. xD

Illegitimate children? :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum