WHAT THE ****

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:05 pm
Happened, you guys were spammed to death.
Fighting liberals one post at a time.

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:11 pm
HiddenCounter wrote:Happened, you guys were spammed to death.

apparently... prolly a former member (or current one) that either has nothing better to do, is a child, and/or is bitter from being banned in the past.

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:15 pm
Who the **** has time to do this, I hate this guy why would he post such an evil image?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:01 am
Could of been an old friend. Could of been someone new. We've been dealing with this for a while now, so it's nothing new. It's the internet... spam is bound to come up sometime.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:00 am
This old 'friend' sounds like a real character.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:42 am
Im sure Bada will know who it is..............he always has the IP adresses of all previously banned c*ck munchers who would do something like this, embeded in his brain.

Especially if its our old friend, who Bada was very close too. :wink:

I will say though, HiddenCounter, if we have a thread about it, discussing it, in Warriors Basketball (the most used and popular part of the board) then this c*nt is probably going to enjoy that fact.

If you want to disuss something like this, then use the "Random Babble" thread in Off Topic, or Off Topic as a whole...............all the mods post in their, so youll be able to discuss it and then it wont be so prominent thus feeding this bastards desire to disrupt this place, you know. :wink:

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:57 am
I can't seem to find the random babble thread. :(
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:03 am
HiddenCounter wrote:I can't seem to find the random babble thread. :(

Cool cool, its dropped down abit............its about half way down now.

Im only saying that because all these people want is to disrupt this place and have all us agonising over how they done exactly that.

So having topics in Warriors Basketball, devoted to them, is just going to give them something to jerk off too and further continue their disruption.

Weve had many instances like this, alot worse, and sadly they will continue until we have a sign-up process that screens people............but that wont happen, even when its been 10x worse than this (there was a time where these kids would post like 50 new threads in 2 minutes, every other night.......it was madness) the screening thing was considered but not done.

Ohh well, as long as their are children on the internet, we will have things like this happen.

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:44 am
bigstrads wrote:
HiddenCounter wrote:I can't seem to find the random babble thread. :(

Cool cool, its dropped down abit............its about half way down now.

Im only saying that because all these people want is to disrupt this place and have all us agonising over how they done exactly that.

So having topics in Warriors Basketball, devoted to them, is just going to give them something to jerk off too and further continue their disruption.

Weve had many instances like this, alot worse, and sadly they will continue until we have a sign-up process that screens people............but that wont happen, even when its been 10x worse than this (there was a time where these kids would post like 50 new threads in 2 minutes, every other night.......it was madness) the screening thing was considered but not done.

Ohh well, as long as their are children on the internet, we will have things like this happen.

They're abusing the anonymity of the internet. What morons. They are not even funny trolls. :bandhead: Assholes
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:33 am
I missed whatever you guys are talking about. I assume there was a thread with some spam or abuse

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:32 pm
Yeah, continue this in the off-topic if you still want. Not here.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Return to Off-Topic Forum