Working out

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:55 pm
migya wrote:
8th ave wrote:hop on p90x... that **** works... i PROMISE

I downloaded and viewed all of the P90X series and it is extreme to say the least. I tried one workout, the one for the legs, and it stuffed me good for about five days. No weights are used, but you do many reps, many different exercises and not much rest between exercises as well. Not going to build big muscles, will build some, but will definately give endurance, if you can keep the desire to keep going with it, most won't

P90X is just beautiful, professional packaging of training basics that have been used for a very long time. The problem for most is actually following the regiment and achieving those 90-day (or whatever) goals.

If it gets people working hard, I'm all for it.
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:43 pm
StuckInSoCal wrote:
migya wrote:
8th ave wrote:hop on p90x... that **** works... i PROMISE

I downloaded and viewed all of the P90X series and it is extreme to say the least. I tried one workout, the one for the legs, and it stuffed me good for about five days. No weights are used, but you do many reps, many different exercises and not much rest between exercises as well. Not going to build big muscles, will build some, but will definately give endurance, if you can keep the desire to keep going with it, most won't

P90X is just beautiful, professional packaging of training basics that have been used for a very long time. The problem for most is actually following the regiment and achieving those 90-day (or whatever) goals.

If it gets people working hard, I'm all for it.

all i know is that im going to be ripped come january when i go on that mexican cruise
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum