Tampa Bay Rays Thread

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:53 am
Thanks! Hey buddy, are you a Bucs fan? I saw in your post about your hometown that you were a Bucs fan, but by looking at your Sig it makes me think you're not a fan.. So are you :?:

Hall of Famer
» Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:16 am
RMC wrote:Thanks! Hey buddy, are you a Bucs fan? I saw in your post about your hometown that you were a Bucs fan, but by looking at your Sig it makes me think you're not a fan.. So are you :?:

Yep. The sig comes from a bet with Pawno about the Raiders at Bucs game to end last season... and I've been wearing it since then. It was supposed to be just for a month, but I was so pissed at the time that I decided to keep it til next season starts.

But yeah, I'm a Bucs fan. The only one so far in this board (although XBay is a closet Bucs fan as well). We even have a Bucs thread in this part of the board (renamed by me as the Tampa Bay Choke Artists thread after that defeat against the Raiders).

What about you, bro?. Also a Bucs fan?

Rookie
» Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:39 am
Yeah I am! We can go lock ourselves in their thread when the season starts.

Franchise Player
» Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:51 am
Ohhh, 3 Bucs fans on the board now... sweet. Well, I'm a 49ers fan before I'm a Bucs fan, but I have this thing for them. Dunno why, but there are a lot of Niner fans that can tell you they don't mind the Bucs at all.