the obama deception dvd out now

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:37 pm
HiddenCounter wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
HiddenCounter wrote:The fact of the matter Obama has done nothing except worsen the situation.


He has quadrupled the debt and we have lost more jobs than saved.


The only thing he is good at is manipulating people with fear and hope. Yet no one can see it.


you got the numbers to prove he "quadrupled" the debt? i mean really he's been in office half a year and that is supposed to change everything overnight? I can understand if people are saying he's just a puppet and has no real power, whatever. but you're making the argument that he is doing a bad job, which is ridiculous to say considering the mess he stepped into and the amount of time it's been.



He stepped into a mess then worsened it.

You can't spend trillions of dollars we don't have and expect it to get better. He is causing hyper inflation with the stimulus package.

http://blog.heritage.org/2009/03/24/bus ... -pictures/


I have no doubt he has good intentions but his actions are worsening the situation to an extent of which we can not possibly fix.


So has he quadrupled the deficit or would it be quadrupled if the numbers were extrapolated out over his full term? looks like they are forecasting a quadrupled deficit. They mention that Obama and Bush share responsibility for the 2009 fiscal year, so how exactly did he quadruple the deficit again?

Rookie
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:43 pm
The Stimulus we have lost so much money on the stimulus.


http://www.ahherald.com/index.php/On-th ... nding.html


Why is so hard to admit that Obama bankrupting America.



He is spending money at such a high rate and we're not getting any where. We're digging our self into a hole. We are making it impossible to get out of.


You're defending a guy who wanted 'change' but didn't change a thing, well except maybe send us into total bankruptcy. Nothing is getting better!
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:29 pm
HiddenCounter wrote:The Stimulus we have lost so much money on the stimulus.


http://www.ahherald.com/index.php/On-th ... nding.html


Why is so hard to admit that Obama bankrupting America.



He is spending money at such a high rate and we're not getting any where. We're digging our self into a hole. We are making it impossible to get out of.


You're defending a guy who wanted 'change' but didn't change a thing, well except maybe send us into total bankruptcy. Nothing is getting better!


I'm not defending anything, you on the other hand are jumping to conclusions 6 months into a presidency. If the country is going bankrupt, i suspect a false war in the middle east would be worse spending than trying to fix health care and education. Give it time to make your judgement friend, that's all i'm saying. it's been six months. Have you ever turned around a company you worked for in 6 months? i doubt it.

Rookie
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:36 pm
The numbers don't lie, the numbers show that America will fail.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21212
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:32 pm
The U.S., the whole world actually, is being bankrupted by design. This is so the owners of the banks, such as Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Warburgs, Morgans, Du Ponts and a few others (all distantly related family wise), can have everyone under their rule, totally. This is done by noone owning anything and having to continue to pay them just to maintain a life.

Obama, like most of the previous presidents, especially of the lat 100 years, is just a servant of these elite and takes orders from them
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:06 pm
migya wrote:The U.S., the whole world actually, is being bankrupted by design. This is so the owners of the banks, such as Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Warburgs, Morgans, Du Ponts and a few others (all distantly related family wise), can have everyone under their rule, totally. This is done by noone owning anything and having to continue to pay them just to maintain a life.

Obama, like most of the previous presidents, especially of the lat 100 years, is just a servant of these elite and takes orders from them
We're the world power. When we fall flat everyone falls flat.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21212
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:19 pm
HiddenCounter wrote:
migya wrote:The U.S., the whole world actually, is being bankrupted by design. This is so the owners of the banks, such as Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Warburgs, Morgans, Du Ponts and a few others (all distantly related family wise), can have everyone under their rule, totally. This is done by noone owning anything and having to continue to pay them just to maintain a life.

Obama, like most of the previous presidents, especially of the lat 100 years, is just a servant of these elite and takes orders from them
We're the world power. When we fall flat everyone falls flat.



The U.S. is not really the world power, just made to look that way.

People have to understand that it is the government (actually those who dicate to them) who makes a country prosperous or not. The U.S. has always been a leader of sorts in many fields, but as far as the truth about things, the U.S. people are servants just like the people of every other country, especially like the people of other industrialised countries.

The world is run by the owners of the central banks, more to the point, the Rothschilds banking family. They have the central banks of all countires, the most well known being in England, France, Italy, Germany and Austria. These bank owners own the currencies and charge huge interest just for the use of the money by the country.

The Federal Reserve, for example, is the U.S. organisation that the Rothschilds own and they get approximately 200 billion dollars a year from the U.S. taxpayer just for use of the money, stupid but the truth. Before the Federal Reserve was setup, the people of the U.S. used their money with no charge, as it should be
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:15 am
HiddenCounter wrote:The fact of the matter Obama has done nothing except worsen the situation.


He has quadrupled the debt and we have lost more jobs than saved.


The only thing he is good at is manipulating people with fear and hope. Yet no one can see it.


That's silly to say.

Obama and everyone else KNEW and said that things would get much worse before they get better. You expect that after 6 months of presidency, things would start turning around and everything would go back to how it used to be?

Like I said, many of us ask or expect too much from Obama so early in his term. We can have this argument when it's necessary... a few years from now.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Rookie
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:19 am
Saying it is 'early' in his presidency is a good scapegoat. Everything is clearly worth and in two years it will be even more worse. Just because it had gotten worse does not mean it will get better.



People are just afraid and he used that to his advantage. He was never about the issues. The reason he was elected is because he is black which is why the main stream media treats him as a messiah.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:22 am
HiddenCounter wrote:Saying it is 'early' in his presidency is a good scapegoat. Everything is clearly worth and in two years it will be even more worse. Just because it had gotten worse does not mean it will get better.



People are just afraid and he used that to his advantage. He was never about the issues. The reason he was elected is because he is black which is why the main stream media treats him as a messiah.


You get this from where? You know what... forget it. I'm done with this thread. I'm with Bada on this... I refuse to go into threads like these.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Rookie
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:23 am
What? it is just a talk, you know? what forums are meant to be for.

In fact if you are to stop, why tell me. Just don't post.


xbay wrote:
HiddenCounter wrote:The fact of the matter Obama has done nothing except worsen the situation.


He has quadrupled the debt and we have lost more jobs than saved.


The only thing he is good at is manipulating people with fear and hope. Yet no one can see it.


That's silly to say.

Obama and everyone else KNEW and said that things would get much worse before they get better. You expect that after 6 months of presidency, things would start turning around and everything would go back to how it used to be?

Like I said, many of us ask or expect too much from Obama so early in his term. We can have this argument when it's necessary... a few years from now.


My information isn't valid because it is early in his term, But your argument is because it has gotten worse because of him it will get better. (At best a moot point. )

This is your argument.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:19 am
No, no, no. Don't get me wrong. I respect your opinion. I just can't debate about these things. I mean, I can... but I choose not to, because it's so hard for me to stay on topic. I bet that if we kept talking about this for a few more posts, I'd go off-topic with it.

When it comes to politics, I can never take it seriously. Why? Well, the answer is personal to me.

You have yours, I have mines. I'll just leave it at that.

BTW, welcome to the forum. :)
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Rookie
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:34 am
xbay wrote:No, no, no. Don't get me wrong. I respect your opinion. I just can't debate about these things. I mean, I can... but I choose not to, because it's so hard for me to stay on topic. I bet that if we kept talking about this for a few more posts, I'd go off-topic with it.

When it comes to politics, I can never take it seriously. Why? Well, the answer is personal to me.

You have yours, I have mines. I'll just leave it at that.

BTW, welcome to the forum. :)


Well thanks for welcoming to me. :D
Fighting liberals one post at a time.

Rookie
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:01 pm
The new bail out is going to cost 23 trillion dollars...We can't pay that off. We're finished.
Fighting liberals one post at a time.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21212
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:51 pm
Here is a great documentary showing that the Global Warming caused by Carbon Dioxide propoganda is a fraud: The Great Global Warming Swindle


The Great Global Warming Swindle Part 1 of 8

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMA6sszChwQ[/youtube]



The Great Global Warming Swindle Part 2 of 8

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERisgJ3QWjk[/youtube]



The Great Global Warming Swindle Part 3 of 8

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HLVYwmZoxc[/youtube]



The Great Global Warming Swindle Part 4 of 8

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr-AG3BA1Go[/youtube]
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests