Game Thread: Warriors @ Dallas Mavericks 12-30-2005

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

How many points will the Warriors win/lose by?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:54 am

+10
No votes
+5
11%
+1
56%
No votes
No votes
33%

Total votes : 9

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:02 pm
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHITTTTTTTTT!!! WHAT A GAME!!!

I THINK THIS GAME DESERVES MASS SMILEYS!!!

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :) :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :) :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :) :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :) :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :) :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :) :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :) :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :) :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :) :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :) :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :-o :-o :-o :-o :) :) :) :) :) :)

All Star
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:03 pm
Foyle's been impressive coming off the bench. Lets keep him there! Foyle made sure Terry and Nowitzki knew who owned the paint :)
Last edited by krome on Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I've been a Warriors fan since they traded Chris Webber. Can you imagine how that's like....

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:04 pm
I gotta wonder when Richardson was making that three point gesture, was he looking at Mark Cuban....
I've been a Warriors fan since they traded Chris Webber. Can you imagine how that's like....

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:19 pm
I haven't experienced a great feeling like that in a Warrior game in a while, feels gooooooood.

F*** all that talk with trades, I'll keep the current roster just fine. Dunleavy is doing so so but to tell the truth I'd rather keep him and Pietrus (will start over Dun soon enough) than have Artest who will surely f*** up this team's chemistry. Look at his teammates, they want nothing to do with the guy.

Foyle has been great off the bench! He's far too valuable to trade, he's our only defender of the basket.
GO WARRIORS!!!
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:29 pm
Yeha screw artest if we have to lose pietrus because of him.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:36 pm
As long as Pietrus starts when he gets back and plays well and Foyle continues doing what he does best, the team wil be fine and there will be no real need to make changes.
BUT
The way the team has played lately, especially defensively, changes look necessary. Let's hope Pietrus and Foyle, with Diogu soon, will be enough defensively to make the team a consistent winner (hopefully by greater margins than so far)

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:45 pm
migya wrote:As long as Pietrus starts when he gets back and plays well and Foyle continues doing what he does best, the team wil be fine and there will be no real need to make changes.
BUT
The way the team has played lately, especially defensively, changes look necessary. Let's hope Pietrus and Foyle, with Diogu soon, will be enough defensively to make the team a consistent winner (hopefully by greater margins than so far)

I agree but we had a very nice defensive effort against the Mavs despite giving up over a 100 (Dallas avg's 99pts/game). I saw a lot of hustle and heart tonight. Fisher needs to step up his D especially when he comes in to have 3 guards on the floor. I notice Fisher reaches way to much allowing for players to blow by him. He needs to stop that, I saw him reach in waaaaaay too many times, could of been called for fouls. I saw a lot of help defense and rotating to help, it was great. I even saw Ike go to help and Fish ran in to block out Damp lol.
GO WARRIORS!!!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:32 am
smebbsta wrote:F*** all that talk with trades, I'll keep the current roster just fine. Dunleavy is doing so so but to tell the truth I'd rather keep him and Pietrus (will start over Dun soon enough) than have Artest who will surely f*** up this team's chemistry. Look at his teammates, they want nothing to do with the guy.

I agree with this. We'd be giving too much for a trade that may backfire easily.
Previous

Return to Game Threads