Sorry Warriors, you had your shot to get Z-Bo

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:36 pm
bye bye Z-Bo....Hello LEBRON!! 2010 BABY! we're major players for 2010 now...

gonna have upwards of $25M in cap space, and only lose: camby, z-bo, ricky davis, mardy collins, and maybe novak...LOL

if NYK sucks still next year, and Blake becomes ROY, and Eric becomes a stud, and Baron becomes at least 3/4 Baron, then Lebron should consider us, since he can outshine Kobe DIRECTLY ova here in sunny LA...endorsement capital ova here too Lebron!

BLAKE FOR ROY NOW!!
Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:39 pm
p.s. news is that z-bo was traded for q-rich...q-rich is an expiring contract! and half the cost in salary! that means we saved buckoo bucks and all of a sudden became major players in 2010

"according to hoops world clips saves $24.6 million in the deal, gaining a trade exception of approximately $7.4 million."

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:44 pm
Do you spend as much time on the Clipper forums as you do this forum?

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:45 pm
The day a player like LeBron goes to a pathetic franchise like yours, is the day I stop watching the NBA..
Go Warriors :D!
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:48 pm
WTF... we had our shot at getting z-bo... hah we never wanted him in the first place. ClippersGm keep dreaming about getting lebron
THATS OUR FUTURE RIGHT THERE

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:48 pm
Ban Clippers or block his ability to start new threads. This is a Warriors forum. Posting Clippers threads in the Warriors forum is not absurd, it's annoying as hell.
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)
Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:51 pm
fnf wrote:Do you spend as much time on the Clipper forums as you do this forum?

No, because i realized any fans of the home team just sit there all day coming up with ridiculous trade offers and pat each other on the back at how smart they are for coming up with these ridiculous deals....

I go on there for some news, but have much more fun talking trash to you guys, and a couple other teams, and realized I can still get my nba draft/trade/free agency news just the same on other forums...forums are a great source of news..
Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:53 pm
StuckInSoCal wrote:Ban Clippers or block his ability to start new threads. This is a Warriors forum. Posting Clippers threads in the Warriors forum is not absurd, it's annoying as hell.

sorry, i'll try to watch it, but there have been worse threads...at least this thread provides some NBA News, with my own little twist of course

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:53 pm
ClipperGM wrote:

No, because i realized any fans of the home team just sit there all day coming up with ridiculous trade offers and pat each other on the back at how smart they are for coming up with these ridiculous deals....

I go on there for some news, but have much more fun talking trash to you guys, and a couple other teams, and realized I can still get my nba draft/trade/free agency news just the same on other forums...forums are a great source of news..

Many of us grow tired of you talking trash, especially since you represent the worst franchise in NBA history.
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)
Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:55 pm
StuckInSoCal wrote:
ClipperGM wrote:

Many of us grow tired of you talking trash, especially since you represent the worst franchise in NBA history.

Well I think I trash talk some, but try to give you guys an honest perspective from the other side of the fence...go check out my amare trade analyses in the amare thread...i said i didn't want you guys to get amare, more or less, cuz it would make ur team an instant playoff team....

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:08 pm
ClipperGM wrote:

I'll agree a little with you on that one. We fans also have a tendency to over evaluate our talent.
Now if you were on a Laker forum, you'd be banned already.
By the way, I hope your team continues to suck, misery does love company.
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:08 pm
Sorry Clippers, you're the Clippers.

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:14 pm
Beast Mode wrote:Sorry Clippers, you're the Clippers.

Don't waste your breath Beast.. As much as this guy says he avoids his board because of the homerism, he still comes here and is a huge Homer..
Go Warriors :D!
Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:28 pm
Congrats on getting read of Z-Bo, especially for an expiring contract. There's a glimmer of hope for Magette...lol

No way in hell you're getting LeBron, you can stop dreaming now.

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:28 pm
zac randolph.....now there's a guy that had so much potential to be a consistent all star, what a bust. bad attitude. difficult to coach. cancer in the locker room. all the intangibles. on paper, the guy looks like a force. in reality, he's worth quentin friggin richardson.

he should have been getting amare money and deals tossed at him, not chump change. last year he averaged 21 and 10, amare averaged 21 and 8. they are about the same size, and amare has more injuries. yet we're willing to throw 4 players for one and we don't even want the other.

don't insult my intelligence by telling me what a great guy and player z-bo is. he's a dump. dookie.
Next

Return to NBA Forum