Barrack Obama's true heredity

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:46 am
Wow BIGS :shock:

Why does a LIGHT HEARTED thread about how Malcom X & Obama look similar have to turn into the second coming of you saving the planet and eliminating genocide. (it was lighthearted until you had to bust out your university certificate... oh sorry degree :mrgreen: ) Granted someone would of bought up some of your points... but most likely 2 or 3 pages into the thread.

"Your text and language feels all too similar to the time when you put the final nail in sfsfsfgiants coffin"

It's all good and well having a voice, but you seem to be the resident "KNICKERS IN A KNOT" <always looking for a argument>

when someone goes

hahaha

You Go

BLAH BLA BLAH BLA BLAH BLA BLAH BLA BLAH BLA BLAH BLA BLAH BLA BLAH BLA BLAH BLA BLAH BLABLAH BLA BLAH BLABLAH BLA BLAH BLABLAH BLA BLAH BLAvBLAH BLA BLAH BLABLAH BLA BLAH BLABLAH BLA BLAH BLABLAH BLA BLAH BLABLAH BLA BLAH BLABLAH BLA BLAH BLABLAH BLA BLAH BLABLAH BLA BLAH BLA vBLAH BLA BLAH BLA

Chill the F-UCK out mate...
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:36 am
Well Pawno, for starters............I didnt go to University.

Second, Mig's insinuation certainly isnt "LIGHT HEARTED" ie: that Obama is the son and Malcolm X and has been engineered and placed in goverment by the financial elite of America............I dont see that as "LIGHT HEARTED" and I didnt see any smilies or real explanation of his point anywhere, thats all pretty serious stuff to me when not explained that it isnt.

As far as my posts............why is that I can do 50 "LIGHT HEARTED" posts on all manner of subjects all over this board but as soon as I excercise my ability to speak on a tough subject, one that I have gained alot of knowledge and understanding on (I do not speak on things that I dont know about, because whats the point? my opinion wouldnt be very valid if I didnt actually know what I was talking about) I am then called a drama queen and someone whos looking for an argument.

Mig's words = "Worthy of dicussion"............so I put my point across...........just because it was filled with my passion and knowledge for and of the subject, and because I feel that Mig has slipped slightly of the edge of sanity recently with his constant "facts" regarding all manner of conspiracys...............why do I then have to be accused of trying to pick a fight?

Why not just answer and rebuff what I said, tell me Im wrong, try and back up what is being said and implied with something valid.............cuz again, all this thread is the ridiculous notion that Obama is Malcolm's son and that that would be a bad thing (that was my big disagreement and what got my back up, that being Malcolm X's son would somehow be a bad thing?)

If you want to have a discussion, then discuss it with me.............dont just have a moan about me "moaning".

Anyway, if this feels like when I "campaigned" for Sf to not be here..............I dont give a sh*t...............if I wanted to say something about or too Migya regarding his status here, then I would say it.

If you guys know anything about me by now, it is hopefully that I always speak from the heart and to the persons face/cyber face (instead of hiding my opinions from them and going behind their backs to mods or whatever)

So at the end of the day, yes, Im a high strung mutha f*cker, Im a passionate bastard, especially when it comes to things I know alot about............but I go where the posts/comments take me and if its something that pisses me off, then Ill let you know about it.

Jesus, havnt I been here long enough for this to be obvious? either just ignore me or answer me...........thats all I ask.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:59 pm
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:Conspiracy theories are sometimes fun to read, but at the moment... it's just not. Mainly because I'm pissed off over something not related to anything here.

Something from the forum?

Nah, it was something that occured yesterday. It's apart of my personal life. But no worries about me, carry on with whatever this thread is about.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:19 pm
bigstrads wrote:Well Pawno, for starters............I didnt go to University.

K, thats a presumption. i always took you for a scholar

bigstrads wrote:Second, Mig's insinuation certainly isnt "LIGHT HEARTED" ie: that Obama is the son and Malcolm X and has been engineered and placed in goverment by the financial elite of America............I dont see that as "LIGHT HEARTED" and I didnt see any smilies or real explanation of his point anywhere, thats all pretty serious stuff to me when not explained that it isnt.

Migya insinuated nothing about the conspiracy theory in his first post, Sure the subject heading gives you a right to be on the front foot as his looking for discussion. But like i said, most normal people in my opinion would be happy to have a laugh at the similarities and talk about how they look like each other (or maybe i'm living in a dream world where this thread should of been posted in the "seperated at birth"

bigstrads wrote:As far as my posts............why is that I can do 50 "LIGHT HEARTED" posts on all manner of subjects all over this board but as soon as I excercise my ability to speak on a tough subject,one that I have gained alot of knowledge and understanding on (I do not speak on things that I dont know about, because whats the point?

Speak freely my man... there's 50 Light Hearted and there's 50 serious posts which go by uncommented by me. I guess i wanted to voice how i felt about you always defending racism when the racism in question doesn't really affect your upbringing and heritage ,Don't get me wrong, i dont condone racism but i'm a person who's more inclined to say "I don't agree with that" as opposed to someone who'd say "Why it's wrong"
<Hell i don't even know if there's anything racist by posting picks of Malcom X looking like Obama, but my post somehow is linked into you being on a sfsfsfgiants crusade on a fight which wasn't your fight.

bigstrads wrote:Why not just answer and rebuff what I said, tell me Im wrong, try and back up what is being said and implied with something valid.............

I have just rented the dvd of malcom X out from the video shop. i intend on watching it and if after then i feel like im in a position to provide some light on conspiracy theories then i will (but like you said in your post above, -I do not speak on things that I dont know about, because whats the point?

I doubt i'll provide much though, cause i believe some conspiracy theories on the surface but dont have much time for digging deeper.

bigstrads wrote:If you want to have a discussion, then discuss it with me.............dont just have a moan about me "moaning".

Wow did i just get called a moaner by DA MOANER? Way to try and change the balance of power with your flashy words and University degree :) Whoops sorry!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:51 pm
bigstrads wrote:Second, Mig's insinuation certainly isnt "LIGHT HEARTED" ie: that Obama is the son and Malcolm X and has been engineered and placed in goverment by the financial elite of America............I dont see that as "LIGHT HEARTED" and I didnt see any smilies or real explanation of his point anywhere, thats all pretty serious stuff to me when not explained that it isnt.

It wasn't supposed to be something to be in terms of a joke, I was serious in showing that there is great physical similarities between the two, but it also wasn't supposed to be something to cause heated arguments or get someone's blood to boil and for those that do, LIGHTEN UP.

bigstrads wrote:As far as my posts............why is that I can do 50 "LIGHT HEARTED" posts on all manner of subjects all over this board but as soon as I excercise my ability to speak on a tough subject, one that I have gained alot of knowledge and understanding on (I do not speak on things that I dont know about, because whats the point? my opinion wouldnt be very valid if I didnt actually know what I was talking about) I am then called a drama queen and someone whos looking for an argument.

You seem like you have alot of knowledge about Malcolm X and/or the African American movement of some fifty or so years ago, I have to admit I do not have that much knowledge on the subject. I do however, know that many people that are or consider themsleves knowledgeable on certain subjects only know the OFFICIAL STORY of things and on that particular subject and don't know the real truth on things, the things that went on behind the scenes, in other words the REAL TRUTH. As an example, there are still many people that are considered very knowledgeable on the subject of the U.S. Federal Reserve (who I have covered a bit in a couple of other threads). Those people think that the financial and economic problems of the United States are not caused by the Federal Reserve and that in fact the Federal Reserve has nothing to do with it but actually are trting to help the situation. Then you have people, that are not seen as radical or conspiracy followers, like Senator Ron Paul, who have said on many occassions that the Federal Reserve is the ONLY ONES RESPONSIBLE for the financial and economic problems the U.S. is experiencing.

My point is that (and I don't know because again, I haven't researched into it) the real true story behind Malcolm X could be quite the opposite of the positive one that is the official story. I don't know, I am ignorant on the subject,however it wouldn't surprise me, because every major movement, that I have researched, has been created and funded by the elite that I have spoken of. Any non supported movement by a number of members of the population, is almost always stopped before it gets big enough and media coverage is blacked out real quick, as to stop any further expansion of that movement.

As for Barrack Obama - As I've said before, he may have some sort of charisma, but that means NOTHING and it is clear and basic research shows, that he is a servant of the global (evil) elite and has been even before he was president, just like almost all the priks in positions of power

bigstrads wrote:Mig's words = "Worthy of dicussion"............so I put my point across...........just because it was filled with my passion and knowledge for and of the subject, and because I feel that Mig has slipped slightly of the edge of sanity recently with his constant "facts" regarding all manner of conspiracys.

You can think what you want, I don't take it to heart and really it is your right and your business what you think of me, and others for that matter.

As for insanity, ha, that's a nice one. It also depends on anyone's definition of that word. Just because I read deeply into things, keep my eyes and ears open for information, doesn't make me anything, let alone insane, though that's exactly what the "bad guys" that control things want and that's exactly what the average shmo does; judge people heavily and negatively if they think outside the box.

bigstrads wrote:Why not just answer and rebuff what I said, tell me Im wrong, try and back up what is being said and implied with something valid.............cuz again, all this thread is the ridiculous notion that Obama is Malcolm's son and that that would be a bad thing (that was my big disagreement and what got my back up, that being Malcolm X's son would somehow be a bad thing?)

As I've said, there are similarities between the two men's appearance, to say the least. The story goes much further than just pictures, I've read a bit on it one day ago.

If you want to read further, be good if you do so you can then make a more informed evaluation on the topic, then do so.

The place where I read information is here: http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/10/how-could-stanl.html

What I have read states that Barrack Obama Sr. visited Hawaii (where the apparent "impregnation", ie. Suck and fuk, occurred) and had friends there and those friends never recall Barrack Obama Jr.'s mother (Stanley Ann Dunham) being there and certainly having seen her with Obama Sr. University of Washington records place Stanley Ann Dunham in Washington State in Aug 1961 so how could she be in Honolulu 2680 miles away birthing Barack the same month.

Read the information from the link I gave above, if you want to know the whole lot, I've only said a little bit here

bigstrads wrote:Anyway, if this feels like when I "campaigned" for Sf to not be here..............I dont give a sh*t...............if I wanted to say something about or too Migya regarding his status here, then I would say it.

I know you see me as the most intelligent member of this forum and I concur :mrgreen: :wink:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum