Barrack Obama's true heredity

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21380
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:50 am
Came across this and found it interesting. Definately something for discussion


ImageImage


Image
Image


Image
Image


ImageImage


ImageImage


Image
Image




Malcolm X and Obama, very simialr indeed. Not so with Obama Jr. and Sr. (likely another lie)

Image
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:25 am
Err, what the f*ck is the problem now?

Like being compared to Malcolm is a bad thing??? or maybe Alex Russell, or whatever the f*ck his name is, hasnt done an "expose" on Malcolm X yet...............so you wouldnt know obviously.

I dont get it, what are you trying to say? that Obama is somehow the son of Malcom?............even if he was, whats the problem?

Malcolm X was a man who was completely fed up of the awful life he was being led into by the society around him...........he was incarcerated, then consulted with by members of The Nation of Islam, who showed him how black people should be proud of themselves and should stand up for who and what they are.

They gave him an opportunity and a platform to lead a better life and to try and lead others around him to do the same.

Once he saw the incidious nature of their organisation and how it was essentially a lie, he wanted nothing more to do with them and wanted nothing more than to help his fellow man in obtaining the rights that should have never been denied them in the first place.

Then he was killed by them for doing so and turning his back Alijah Mohammed.

Whether he was considered a "militant" or whether people regarded his "aggresive" way of going about things as wrong.............in my mind it was very suitable for the time and atmosphere surrounding black people at the time, totally necessary and relevant when realising how awful black people were treated at the time.

So for a man who just simply tried to help people lift themselves up by themselves and command some respect, to someone who realised the organisation he represented wasnt actually about achieving that, and tried to do the right thing in a volatile world................he is as a fine a comparison for a man you could wish for.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21380
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:18 am
bigstrads wrote:Err, what the f*ck is the problem now?

Like being compared to Malcolm is a bad thing??? or maybe Alex Russell, or whatever the f*ck his name is, hasnt done an "expose" on Malcolm X yet...............so you wouldnt know obviously.

I dont get it, what are you trying to say? that Obama is somehow the son of Malcom?............even if he was, whats the problem?



Problem is that the official story of THE CURRENT PRESIDENT OF THE USA is a LIE. Like most official stories.

I'm just trying to show people that what they think is reality is actually an orchestrated sham.

Whether or not Malcolm X is Obama's real father is a smaller point than the fact that this looks like another lie from the Elite towards the people, playing them as cattle again.

For an in depth analysis by someone that seems well studied on it (not sure as have just found this site myself and haven't read deeply into it and probably won't as not an important topic to me) look here:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/10/how-could-stanl.html
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:19 am
bigstrads wrote:Err, what the f*ck is the problem now?


The thread should have ended here, you know... :wink:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21380
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:22 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Err, what the f*ck is the problem now?


The thread should have ended here, you know... :wink:



You don't see any similarities?
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:48 am
this thread is precisely why I rarely visit the off-topic forum of this board
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:07 am
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Err, what the f*ck is the problem now?

Like being compared to Malcolm is a bad thing??? or maybe Alex Russell, or whatever the f*ck his name is, hasnt done an "expose" on Malcolm X yet...............so you wouldnt know obviously.

I dont get it, what are you trying to say? that Obama is somehow the son of Malcom?............even if he was, whats the problem?



Problem is that the official story of THE CURRENT PRESIDENT OF THE USA is a LIE. Like most official stories.

I'm just trying to show people that what they think is reality is actually an orchestrated sham.

Whether or not Malcolm X is Obama's real father is a smaller point than the fact that this looks like another lie from the Elite towards the people, playing them as cattle again.

For an in depth analysis by someone that seems well studied on it (not sure as have just found this site myself and haven't read deeply into it and probably won't as not an important topic to me) look here:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/10/how-could-stanl.html


Nice, here is the first paragraph =

UPDATE: The "Atlas says that Barack Obama is Malcolm X's love child" charge has gone viral among leftards and lizards. The only problem with it is that it is false. I am not the author of this post, and I posted it because the writer did a spectacular job documenting Obama's many connections with the Far Left. The Malcolm X claim is one minor part of this story, and was of interest to me principally as part of the writer's documentation that Stanley Ann Dunham could not have been where the Obama camp says she was at various times. I do not believe that Barack Obama is Malcolm X's love child, and never did -- but there remain many, many unanswered questions about his early life and upbringing.


Great stuff, and typical of these un-organised and un-proven blog types that seem to claim to have all the answers these days.

Look Mig, all this sh*t is getting really old really fast...................I mean come on, youve seen my posts/essasys on 9/11, you know I am not one for believing anything anyone in power tells me..............but for f*cks sake, this kind of crap is just "conspiracy" for "conspiracies" sake.

Also, back to my original point...............what is the problem IF Obama was Malcolm's son???

I mean if Obama has been constructed by the banking elite of the world as you say.............and they would obviously know this part of his past................then why would they want the son of a man who solely and totally fought against them and hated them in every way?

Or maybe its them f*cking with us huh? = "Ohh, look at us, we are so all powerfull and controll every single thing on Earth..........we even elected the son of one of the heroes of "you people" and we hated Malcolm X!!!! ha ha ha, jokes on you humanity!"

Give me a f*cking break...............and you know what, I would LOVE it if Obama was Malcolm's son, because you know what, it would explain why he has so much carisma, senserity and conviction in his delivery.

But once again, all this sh*t, over and over..................its just boring man..............sometimes we all just have to focuss on our own lives because there isnt a damned thing we can do about all the lies and sh*t that surround us, as long as you dont buy into it, then you dont have to PREACH about it constantly like the derranged lunatic right wing Christians that you seem to think your "fighting" against.

Thats what THEY do Mig, they constantly go over and over the same stuff and try and convince everyone on the merits of their beliefs, based on made up "facts"..................well you know what, people who feel the need to constantly go on about stuff like that, are usually those who dont actually believe it themselves and are trying to convince themselves more than anyone else.

Overall, give it a rest man...............especially if its just going to keep getting stupider and stupider like this waste of a thread.

Save it for when its relevant and necessary, and stop making yourself look like a obsessive, one opinion documentary led nutcase (by the way, I love how by watching one documentary, from one perspective, you feel its easy say its all true............there is such a thing as an AGENDA you know............how do we know that your documentary makers arent making up sh*t just so they can be sensationalist internet heroes???)

"Worthy of disucssion".............whats to discuss? he isnt Malcolm's son and if he was, it would be a good thing = thread closed.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:15 am
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Err, what the f*ck is the problem now?


The thread should have ended here, you know... :wink:



You don't see any similarities?


I see them. Just don't care about them. It's not important where anybody comes from, just what they do.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:56 am
I love conspiracy theories, both because I believe some of them, and I find others highly entertaining. This one would fall into the satire dept for me.
The black equivalent of the Free Masons, hid the secret identity of Malcom X's love child so that he could rise up, become President, and further the secret Black agenda! oh man... LMAO!! There are so many real things to be paranoid about...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:21 pm
bada wrote:this thread is precisely why I rarely visit the off-topic forum of this board


Can't say I blame you, bro...


Although the Random Babble thread has its moments. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21380
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:00 pm
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Err, what the f*ck is the problem now?

Like being compared to Malcolm is a bad thing??? or maybe Alex Russell, or whatever the f*ck his name is, hasnt done an "expose" on Malcolm X yet...............so you wouldnt know obviously.

I dont get it, what are you trying to say? that Obama is somehow the son of Malcom?............even if he was, whats the problem?



Problem is that the official story of THE CURRENT PRESIDENT OF THE USA is a LIE. Like most official stories.

I'm just trying to show people that what they think is reality is actually an orchestrated sham.

Whether or not Malcolm X is Obama's real father is a smaller point than the fact that this looks like another lie from the Elite towards the people, playing them as cattle again.

For an in depth analysis by someone that seems well studied on it (not sure as have just found this site myself and haven't read deeply into it and probably won't as not an important topic to me) look here:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/10/how-could-stanl.html


Nice, here is the first paragraph =

UPDATE: The "Atlas says that Barack Obama is Malcolm X's love child" charge has gone viral among leftards and lizards. The only problem with it is that it is false. I am not the author of this post, and I posted it because the writer did a spectacular job documenting Obama's many connections with the Far Left. The Malcolm X claim is one minor part of this story, and was of interest to me principally as part of the writer's documentation that Stanley Ann Dunham could not have been where the Obama camp says she was at various times. I do not believe that Barack Obama is Malcolm X's love child, and never did -- but there remain many, many unanswered questions about his early life and upbringing.


Great stuff, and typical of these un-organised and un-proven blog types that seem to claim to have all the answers these days.

Look Mig, all this sh*t is getting really old really fast...................I mean come on, youve seen my posts/essasys on 9/11, you know I am not one for believing anything anyone in power tells me..............but for f*cks sake, this kind of crap is just "conspiracy" for "conspiracies" sake.

Also, back to my original point...............what is the problem IF Obama was Malcolm's son???

I mean if Obama has been constructed by the banking elite of the world as you say.............and they would obviously know this part of his past................then why would they want the son of a man who solely and totally fought against them and hated them in every way?

Or maybe its them f*cking with us huh? = "Ohh, look at us, we are so all powerfull and controll every single thing on Earth..........we even elected the son of one of the heroes of "you people" and we hated Malcolm X!!!! ha ha ha, jokes on you humanity!"

Give me a f*cking break...............and you know what, I would LOVE it if Obama was Malcolm's son, because you know what, it would explain why he has so much carisma, senserity and conviction in his delivery.

But once again, all this sh*t, over and over..................its just boring man..............sometimes we all just have to focuss on our own lives because there isnt a damned thing we can do about all the lies and sh*t that surround us, as long as you dont buy into it, then you dont have to PREACH about it constantly like the derranged lunatic right wing Christians that you seem to think your "fighting" against.

Thats what THEY do Mig, they constantly go over and over the same stuff and try and convince everyone on the merits of their beliefs, based on made up "facts"..................well you know what, people who feel the need to constantly go on about stuff like that, are usually those who dont actually believe it themselves and are trying to convince themselves more than anyone else.

Overall, give it a rest man...............especially if its just going to keep getting stupider and stupider like this waste of a thread.

Save it for when its relevant and necessary, and stop making yourself look like a obsessive, one opinion documentary led nutcase (by the way, I love how by watching one documentary, from one perspective, you feel its easy say its all true............there is such a thing as an AGENDA you know............how do we know that your documentary makers arent making up sh*t just so they can be sensationalist internet heroes???)

"Worthy of disucssion".............whats to discuss? he isnt Malcolm's son and if he was, it would be a good thing = thread closed.



Take it easy mate, sit down and have a nice green tea.

I post alot of conspiracy stuff, but I can, not you or anyone can stop me and noone is forced to look at it.

As I said, my point is for people to think about official stories presented and to do some research and reading up on things. Obama being the son of Malcolm X, if he is which he probably isn't, is no big deal, as what does that mean and make him, have special powers or something? I think not. What it would mean, if in fact it was true, is that there is bloodline thing going on there and the guy known as Malcolm X, though playing the role of a hero and advocator of truth (as many of the elite pose as, only to be totally the opposite behind the scenes and in reality).

Again, don't want to discuss something, whether you think it is ludicrous or not, then don't, really that simple
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:11 pm
Conspiracy theories are sometimes fun to read, but at the moment... it's just not. Mainly because I'm pissed off over something not related to anything here.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:16 am
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:21 am
If I take a few pictures where my head is angled a certain way and I'm making the same expressions as Don Nelson, does that suddenly make me his lovechild? And if so, does that also make me an alcoholic has-been? :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21380
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:28 am
xbay wrote:Conspiracy theories are sometimes fun to read, but at the moment... it's just not. Mainly because I'm pissed off over something not related to anything here.



Something from the forum?
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21380
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:30 am
D4rk 0ne wrote:If I take a few pictures where my head is angled a certain way and I'm making the same expressions as Don Nelson, does that suddenly make me his lovechild? And if so, does that also make me an alcoholic has-been? :mrgreen:



Do you have something to admit Dark One, could be son of the.......dark one :mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest

cron