RIP MIKE JACK

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:02 am
We starting the satire already.

Let's be honest, any guy that doesn't know whether he's black or white doesn't get my trust :mrgreen:

As far as never never land: If sleeping with little children and hanging in the bathroom with a chimp named Bubbles is the regular goings on in there it really is never never land, as in never should have been allowed to exist in the first place. Skinny freak could sing very well, probably best ever so all the best to him :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:50 am
Again... no one is arguing whether he was freak or not...
your opinions of him are getting in the way of fact.
just take a look at your logical reasoning there.
it's all emotion and no facts...

I can tell you one thing. I'm not going to debate this further. Because I'm not convinced one way or the other of his guilt or innocence.
I don't know what happened. We only get to see what they showed us in the press which played a huge role in the public opinion of him.

I tell you what Bigs, if that kid grows up and announces that Michael never diddled him, you owe me a beer, and vice versa... word
done..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:44 am
bigstrads wrote:
Jackattack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Jackattack wrote:Yeah, it is well known that he was an alleged diddler. But to us older folks who grew up with him, that guy is almost like a different person. Post surgeries and skin bleaching Mike was very different from young ABC, Ben, Off the Wall, Thriller, Michael. A clear case of a lethal dose of extreme talent, sensitivity, childhood mega stardom, and an incredibly effed up abusive dysfunctional father. That doesn't excuse any sexual abuse, if it happened. But Mike had become just weird enough and vulnerable to think he could have a slumber party with kids and no one would care. He was so off the wall, I believe THAT to be just as possible as he was a molester...
He was batshit crazy for sure. But when you grew up with that little kid, watching him on tv, knew the songs etc... his story is just sad. wtf happened Michael? You could tell he was never was at peace... He had to wake up every morning look himself in the mirror and say, wtf did you do to yourself??!!

I have a few jokes already too, but I'm going to wait a few days for that...

I grew up with him as a real person too man.

And of course I understand and realise that he was destroyed beyond all reconcilliation by a soul destroying father and the pressures and expectations of being so famous and lauded so young.

However, I stopped feeling sorry for him a long time ago..............basically when he decided to settle out of court with the first abuse case, I mean, why when you have all the fame and power you could get and essentially go through any and all legal processes to clear your name................do you settle out of court and hang a big sign around your kneck that says "guilty"

That just never sat well with me, and since then its been all down hill.

Anyway, no doubting his talent and contribution to the music world..............just a very good human to grieve for.

I hear ya Bigs. But show me the "concrete" evidence that he molested any kid and I'll jump on the bandwagon to crucify Michael. He was/is an easy target, and I'm not in favor of sending someone to jail based on conjecture. The thing is, I'm not even a huge fan of his. but I refuse to judge him based on the court of public opinion. Crazy as a loon, YES! molester? never been proven.

Well there we have my man...............its all about what your willing to add in your head and form an opinion and take a side on, or what you just want to blank out because it was never "officially" confirmed by any legal process.

At the end of the day, the guy was crazy as a bag of kittens..............he admitted too sleeping with children as young as 6 and believed there was nothing wrong with it.

Someone as deranged and f*cked up as that, in those situations (ie: in very close and personal proximity to scantly clad children, which in itself if nothing went on is wrong enough.......and once again, he has confirmed he did).............I just cant imagine that something DIDNT go on.

Anyway, as you say, he was never convicted............I mean its not like he was rich enough to pay one of them $150 million to shut up and make it go away................no, wait.

Also, lawyers are crap arent they? I mean they never get the guilty off do they? :wink:

Its an easy bandwagon to jump on yes..............but in many peoples minds, a sensical one.

JOEL wrote:Is it to soon for MJ jokes ?
if so save this one until the time is right.....

as MJ lie in bed knowing his time was short he gathered the last of his
streangth and muttered these last words...........................................

Take me to childrens hospitial

Not bad, Joel my man, check mine out a few posts above. :wink:

Also, how the hell are you bud? its been awhile since I noticed you around and we had any kind of convo.........you cool?

You here Im coming over in early November!? all booked and everything!

yeah man i did notice you have travel plans....all good i know its been a desire of yours for some time now.

me well yeah im cool , took a new position in my industry and am working twice as hard as the past 15 years.

with the economy struggling we are seeing commisioned sales people struggling to make ends meet , however the wife has not had to take a job so the family is all good .

i did see your MJ jokes and used a few of them already .
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:48 am
JOEL wrote:yeah man i did notice you have travel plans....all good i know its been a desire of yours for some time now.

me well yeah im cool , took a new position in my industry and am working twice as hard as the past 15 years.

with the economy struggling we are seeing commisioned sales people struggling to make ends meet , however the wife has not had to take a job so the family is all good .

Good good man, glad your ok.

I was worried for awhile when you had been around and asked Cap if shed heard from you at all.

Good to hear your not too affected by the economy (that was my main worry for you)..............we will have to go down to the Englander when I come over man, also, did you catch the plan about everyone getting together for a game or two? even if its just in a pub somewhere.

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:14 am
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:yeah man i did notice you have travel plans....all good i know its been a desire of yours for some time now.

I was worried for awhile when you had been around and asked Cap if shed heard from you at all.

Good to hear your not too affected by the economy (that was my main worry for you)..............we will have to go down to the Englander when I come over man, also, did you catch the plan about everyone getting together for a game or two? even if its just in a pub somewhere.

way cool im down for meeting up for some games....
i will also offer to bbq in the parking lot if that is easier than us all meeting at a pub...either way count me in
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:08 pm
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

way cool im down for meeting up for some games....
i will also offer to bbq in the parking lot if that is easier than us all meeting at a pub...either way count me in

Sounds great man.

Closer to the time Ill bring up the old thread or start a new one and get this thing organised! 8)

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:11 pm
i might try to go to MJ's public corpse viewing...I live in santa barbara which is about 45 minutes away from neverland ranch where they are holding the viewing...
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:21 pm
toMORROW wrote:i might try to go to MJ's public corpse viewing...I live in santa barbara which is about 45 minutes away from neverland ranch where they are holding the viewing...

haha man corpse viewing sounds so morbid. Anyway, I feel bad for MJ, i mean you have all the child molesting stuff which he was never convicted of (but did settle for), but you can see how F'd up his dad made his life. He was the biggest star we've seen but i doubt he was ever really happy. Pretty sad, that's kinda why I don't make the same jokes others make. I mean i've joked about him of course, but in death it kinda makes you reflect on how he did not have a childhood and probably was searching for it his whole life no matter how wrong it seemed.
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:40 pm
toMORROW wrote:i might try to go to MJ's public corpse viewing...I live in santa barbara which is about 45 minutes away from neverland ranch where they are holding the viewing...

dont do it. why would you go? I dont see why anybody would go to a service like this for somebody they didnt know. he was a great singer, but a public viewing....that is just so impersonal and ultimately I think a disrespect.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:23 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:

haha man corpse viewing sounds so morbid. Anyway, I feel bad for MJ, i mean you have all the child molesting stuff which he was never convicted of (but did settle for), but you can see how F'd up his dad made his life. He was the biggest star we've seen but i doubt he was ever really happy. Pretty sad, that's kinda why I don't make the same jokes others make. I mean i've joked about him of course, but in death it kinda makes you reflect on how he did not have a childhood and probably was searching for it his whole life no matter how wrong it seemed.

How a person is raised, their childhood and the experiences they had is what shapes their life. MJackson definately had a traumatic childhood, a level of it atleast and it adversely affected him, but he stil ldid his thing, was incredibly successful, but you are right, seems like he was never happy

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:13 pm
although no person knows the terrible things mj went through we do know that many others went through worse , and some of those many, have excelled as solid productive adults.....

at what point does a fellow take responsibilty for who he is.

all were dealt a hand of cards.

how one plays them is the dealers fault?
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:13 pm
Man he's in so much debt, though. It's crazy. And man, check out all the downloads, CD's, records, youtube views of Michael Jackson owned things that have been selling and viewing fassssssssst. Amazing. There's even word that he'd even beat Elvis for most music sold after death.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:11 am
JOEL wrote:although no person knows the terrible things mj went through we do know that many others went through worse , and some of those many, have excelled as solid productive adults.....

You are right, but it is easier said than done and I don't judge harshly those that don't get their life together 100%. I don't condone someone, even with an awful upbringing, being a violater, rapist, abuser etc., but people that have had abusive upbringings do need help, instead of just condemnation

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:26 am
yeah they do need help we all do ... my point is that help is out their and many have excepted the help knuckled down and overcome.

while others continue to have excuse's made for them and or live justified by the excuse .
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:09 am
JOEL wrote:although no person knows the terrible things mj went through we do know that many others went through worse , and some of those many, have excelled as solid productive adults.....

he was productive, but i do believe he wanted to find his childhood
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum