Add me... FACEBOOK, TWITTER and MYSPACE Thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:38 am
www.facebook.com/oscarthomas
www.twitter.com/oscarthomas
www.myspace.com/oscarthomas

MSN: hiphopothomas@hotmail.com
YAHOO: oscarwildecoyote@yahoo.com

Sorry guys just thought the need to make a thread where i can cyberstalk my fellow YAY Area homies and lovers of the Golden State.

use this thread to post your details. on chat and social messaging... i've had some ripper conversations with Jack Attack and a pearler with Mr Crackerz just then.

Sorry if there's a thread for this already!!!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:53 am
LMAO!.............no-one has replied to this. Image
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:27 am
First....

No, second, damn... :protest: :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:00 am
I think I am too old or something. I have never once been to myspace, facebook, or twitter. I dont get these social networking things.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:07 am
bada wrote:I think I am too old or something. I have never once been to myspace, facebook, or twitter. I dont get these social networking things.

Then I must be retarded or something, because I'm the right age, but also don't get it. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:13 pm
TMC wrote:
bada wrote:I think I am too old or something. I have never once been to myspace, facebook, or twitter. I dont get these social networking things.

Then I must be retarded or something, because I'm the right age, but also don't get it. :wink:

Meh, Im on Facebook but only cuz my girl signed me up and manages all the stupid and pointless crap I get messaged on it constantly.

Ive always had the opinion that myspace is for struggling artisic people and paedophiles.

Twitter, I have absolutely no idea what it is and why you would need it............especially if you have one or both of the other two.

So yeah, its all pointless crap to me too! :wink:

Ps: Im still not giving Pawno my facebook name though! :evil: :mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:22 pm
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

Meh, Im on Facebook but only cuz my girl signed me up and manages all the stupid and pointless crap I get messaged on it constantly.

Ive always had the opinion that myspace is for struggling artisic people and paedophiles.

Twitter, I have absolutely no idea what it is and why you would need it............especially if you have one or both of the other two.

I have a myspace that i started a while back but rarely go on. Sometimes its good to catch up with people you haven't seen in a while but it's not that big of a thing anymore. mine is www.myspace.com/dikum6688846993 . You should check it out if only to check out my default picture, i'll have all you guys fallin in love with me.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:40 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

I have a myspace that i started a while back but rarely go on. Sometimes its good to catch up with people you haven't seen in a while but it's not that big of a thing anymore. mine is www.myspace.com/dikum6688846993 . You should check it out if only to check out my default picture, i'll have all you guys fallin in love with me.

Robo..............this one floats (and sinks) my boat a little more =

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:47 pm
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

Don't like the red locks huh?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:51 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

Don't like the red locks huh?

Nah, the sultry look in your eyes and those bunny ears are much more alluring. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:52 pm
haha yeah i guess
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:54 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:haha yeah i guess

You damn skippy! or is it hoppy for bunnies? :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:18 pm
Twitter is the one I have yet to fall prey to...

Myspace I use to promote my music

Facebook I use to keep in touch with friends and promote shows as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:38 pm
Yeah, I don't see what's so cool about Twitter.

Facebook, I just have it to keep up with friends and family.

Myspace, I don't really do anything on there anymore. I just log in and then log out.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:06 am
bigstrads wrote:LMAO!.............no-one has replied to this. Image

Actually Bigs, im glad i made the thread and encourage others to post there details.. it's a great little board we have here and ive made some super cool friends so far.

I've had GSW United add me on MSN and (suprise, Suprise) SFSFSFGiants added me on fbook.

bigstrads wrote:

Don't need your name though dude... i could probably dig up a last name somewhere in this forum "James" something...

But for someone who's suppose to be MVP of the board, kind of take offense to ya not showing us lower folks any fbook love :(

Ah no worries BIGS... everyone knows that I USE FACEBOOK to try and seduce young 18+ girls straight out of high school and stepping up to the big bad world of College and University :) Never really been into Hairy Englishmen that enjoy there cigarettes and coffee :mrgreen: (but am willing to experiment) :shock:
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum