THE POINT GUARD HUNT

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:41 am
I don't know man, I guess that makes a little sense, but Draft express listed felton as under 6' in socks. why would they lie? if anything it's in their favor to report the facts with no bias or bull. i under stand you can try to scrunch down if you want them to measure you shorter, but that's not going to take off three inches+.

the only possibilities are that Felton grew three inches since draft express measured him, or that they lied about his hight to cover his ass so he could play PG (he ended up playing a lot of SG his first couple of seasons anyway). I don't think either scenario is very plausible.

bottom line: dude looks pretty short to me no matter what anybody says
Exhibit A
Exhibit B (6'3" Monta Ellis Clearly looks taller)
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:03 pm
I always saw Felton listed at 6 feet tall and he seems that height, no taller. Regardless of his height, he is a quality PG, better than most I think

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:38 am
Well, being short hasn't stopped guys like Chris Paul, Allen Iverson, or Earl Boykins from being either great players or quality role players.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:27 pm
xbay wrote:Well, being short hasn't stopped guys like Chris Paul, Allen Iverson, or Earl Boykins from being either great players or quality role players.

that's true...but none of those guys have had someone as small and defensively inefficient as monta.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Previous

Return to Trades