2009 "GSW DEATHMATCH"- FANTASY FOOTBALL

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

"TEAM OF THE WEEK (4)"

Poll ended at Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:41 am

50%
TMC - Ronnie Brown 115yds 2TD/Mike Sims Walker 91yds 2TD.
2
50%
GSW - SF D (47 FF pts), Calvin Johnson 133yds
2
No votes
BADA- Jay Cutler 141 yds 2TDS, CHI D (27 ff pts)

Total votes: 4

User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:19 am
joel, I deleted your post as it was not your pick. The 2nd round snakes backwards so you will have the last pick in the 2nd round, not the 1st.

Moderator
Posts: 5363
» Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:34 am
hey, i am down for this league... i usually do 2 leagues, but i can make an exception and do three (including the raider thread one and the one with the buddies).... if there aren't enough participants, can we expand it to 2 QB's?
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:32 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:hey, i am down for this league... i usually do 2 leagues, but i can make an exception and do three (including the raider thread one and the one with the buddies).... if there aren't enough participants, can we expand it to 2 QB's?


Are you sure you posted this in the right thread, buddy? :wink:


Ok, my turn again. As he won't be available with my next pick (and I know I'm going against conventional wisdom of drafting RBs for fantasy), my second round guy is:


Image
You mean I'm gonna have Drew Brees throwing to me???


Larry Fitzgerald


Let's see if this new approach of letting RBs slip in favor of more skilled positions works.

Moderator
Posts: 5363
» Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:59 am
TMC wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:hey, i am down for this league... i usually do 2 leagues, but i can make an exception and do three (including the raider thread one and the one with the buddies).... if there aren't enough participants, can we expand it to 2 QB's?


Are you sure you posted this in the right thread, buddy? :wink:


Ok, my turn again. As he won't be available with my next pick (and I know I'm going against conventional wisdom of drafting RBs for fantasy), my second round guy is:


Image
You mean I'm gonna have Drew Brees throwing to me???


Larry Fitzgerald


Let's see if this new approach of letting RBs slip in favor of more skilled positions works.


whoops.... yeah, a booby on my part... good pick on fitz. not a reach whatsoever.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1757
» Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:16 am
TMC,
since you followed me with a QB in the first round....I think Im gonna have to follow you with a WR in this round......Randy Moss.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:21 am
Done.


btw, how many rounds will this draft last?. I mean, we'll have 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE and 1 team defense... but what about the bench, Pawno?. How many bench players will we have?. I'd say around 6 sounds about right, but I'd like to hear from everybody else.

All Star
Posts: 3310
» Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:18 pm
damn...i was hoping westbrook, moss, or fitz would somehow slip to me here...guess i'll go with my hometeam homie...

Frank Gore
Image
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1757
» Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:22 pm
E-Man wrote:damn...i was hoping westbrook, moss, or fitz would somehow slip to me here...guess i'll go with my hometeam homie...

Frank Gore
Image


you were supposed to take him on the way up...so I could get Forte. I had it all planned out!!

All Star
Posts: 3310
» Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:40 pm
haha. i like doin that. messin with ppl's plans.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:49 pm
so there is obviously a love affair with Forte... well I will take the rookie RB that actually had MORE yards rushing (1,282 to 1,238) in 48 carries LESS than Forte. That is an amazing 4.8 yards per carry. He also rushed for more TD's than Forte. He also had 50 catches on the season.

My selection is Steve Slaton
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1768
» Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:05 pm
plz don't say i have the bad pick for this one.....

Give me..Randy Moss

If Brady 100% fit than i am happy with this pick

Role Player
Posts: 420
» Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:25 pm
GSW, randy moss has already been taken. you will need to find someone else.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:25 pm
GSW United wrote:plz don't say i have the bad pick for this one.....

Give me..Randy Moss

If Brady 100% fit than i am happy with this pick


Randy Moss was already selected.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1768
» Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:08 pm
oppps...sorry
i didn't read that one

anyway....let see...hmmmm

hard to pick but i will go for 'star in the mud'....Calvin Johnson....

Role Player
Posts: 420
» Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:18 pm
I'll take BRANDON JACOBS for my second-round pick.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests