Brits High on Omegas

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:59 am
I came across this while reading The Union Jack, "America's Only National British Newspaper" (if that makes sense), while eating a rasher, lettuce and tomato sandwich at a pub in Monterey, California. They called me mate and there were endless soccer and rugby games on the TVs.

Rashers are over-rated, bacon is better, but then maybe the rashers I had were sub-par.

Anyway, it seems that several Brits have be treated because they had eaten, mistakenly or on purpose, hallucinogenic fish. Salema porgys are normally found in the Mediterranean, but have come north because of warming. They are identified by their golden stripes.

The effects are supposedly the "ultimate LSD experience". The ancient Romans supposedly ate these fish recreationally. The fish eat some sort of strange plankton that causes them to be an hallucinogenic.

I was wearing my Warriors T-shirt and both the waiter and another customer near my were also knowledgeable fans. We concurred that Nelson sucks.

It was a nice trip into town, got a haircut, went to Trader Joe's, drank a caramel machiotta at a Peet's coffee place, got a tank of expensive summer gas, bought groceries and some pressure-treated wood for a plank path I am making. That is the closest to tweeting I will ever get.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:49 am
Errrrr...........ok then. :shock:

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:23 pm
bigstrads wrote:Errrrr...........ok then. :shock:

Damn, I thought I would get a positive response :oops:

Oh, well...
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:52 pm
carlgo wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Errrrr...........ok then. :shock:

Damn, I thought I would get a positive response :oops:

Oh, well...

Well, I just dont really know what your wanting a positive response too dude..............I mean, that reads like your the one whos been eating the funky fish? :wink:

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:37 am
It's just a style, like using lots of dots and being very confident in one's opinion of multiple subjects.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:22 am
carlgo wrote:It's just a style, like using lots of dots and being very confident in one's opinion of multiple subjects.

Sure man, I wasnt criticizing you, I just had no idea what you were talking and what you wanted a response too. :wink:

Return to Off-Topic Forum