A Sad 2 Days Ends With A Little Pride

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:47 am
Urrgghh, well, we had the European elections over here announced yesterday............and sadly and disgustingly, the BNP (British National Party) were voted in for their first and only seat on the European parliment.

The BNP are a right wing extremist party, who basically preach the removal of any non-Brits from England (which, if they had the stones to be honest about, would include anyone of colour aswell)

Typically, they were voted in by votes from the North of England, a historically un-educated, racist and just plain awful part of the country.

And when the leader of the party decided to hold a press conference outside the House of Parliment today in London, he was pelted with eggs and eventually chased off, being forced to abandon his scheduled press event because the protestors forced him away!

For the first time in a long time, its made me proud of my London brothers and sisters..............so I thought Id share this with you guys, and show a nice video of some facist/racist c*nts getting pelted and acting like the brainless, souless, useless p*ssies they are and running away. :mrgreen:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8091605.stm

Ps: Please note, that as a teenager, growing up in a prodiminantly black area of South London............I used to be involved in monthly race wars with BNP and another affiliated group, The National Front (NF's) against me and all my friends.

I was the only white guy involved! :mrgreen: (my friends used to call me "The Secret Weapon" as all those bastards couldnt quite believe that a white guy was fighting against them! :wink:............fun times)

Here is some info on both parties/groups if your interested =

http://bnp.org.uk/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party

http://www.natfront.co.uk/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Front
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:42 pm
bigstrads wrote:
The BNP are a right wing extremist party, who basically preach the removal of any non-Brits from England (which, if they had the stones to be honest about, would include anyone of colour aswell)



Yeah your country is a crock of **** when it comes to allowing foreigners in...

What i don't understand is, that your little brother country Australia (the one England is so jealous of :mrgreen: ) has very lax laws for Brits who are allowed to travel downunder and get as many working visas as they want

But when a Australian wants to work in England on a working visa, they're allowed to be there for 1 year and if they want to work again in England basically they gotta go back to OZ jump through hoops on fire just to get there 2nd working visa... i know people who had to move back here for a year/18 months and the only reason why they were allowed back in was due to there previous employee fighting tooth and nail to get this outstanding genetic makeup back on the shores of the northern atlantic.

PS: Don't worry BIGS you'll never find this Aussie working in a English Pub.. I think that holiday travelling to Europe to see London is the biggest Cliche for a Australian Youngster... im more the strapped Student banging on the streets of West Oakland!!!
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:51 am
Okay, this may be kind of embarrassing, but what form of government does the British hold? I haven't really paid any attention to anyone's other form of government other than ours.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:20 am
xbay wrote:Okay, this may be kind of embarrassing, but what form of government does the British hold? I haven't really paid any attention to anyone's other form of government other than ours.


A self-destructing one. Gordon Brown is basically dead (politically speaking). Bigs will tell you more and on detail.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:14 am
TMC wrote:
xbay wrote:Okay, this may be kind of embarrassing, but what form of government does the British hold? I haven't really paid any attention to anyone's other form of government other than ours.


A self-destructing one. Gordon Brown is basically dead (politically speaking). Bigs will tell you more and on detail.


First, I dont even think I can acknowledge Pawno's post............because if hes jokeing (which I hope he is many points) then its pointless, and if he isnt joking and actually believes those things...........then its pointless.

Anyway, actual relevant conversation from Xbay............the party in power at the moment is The Labour Party.

(DISCLAIMER: Having blurbed out my answer to your question, I have come back to the top here to warn you of the impending eye straining essay you will see)

They were re-elected when Tony Blair was still the party leader and reigning Prime Minister of course. Gordon Brown, who used to be the Chancellor of the Exchecker (the guy in charge of financial stuff) stepped up into the PM role.

Let me first say that UK politics is more about the party than the man leading it, hence we dont have the kind of childish and distracting character assasinations that the US does with its party leaders/candidates.

Ok, so the 2 main parties are = Labour and The Conservatives..........3rd there is The Liberal Democrats, then The Green Party (literally, the Green party, as in The Environmental Party) and then a whole host of bottom feeders after that.

Also, at this stage, let me say that the big difference between UK and US polictics and parties, is the fact that we do not have the extreme differences between the 2 major parties...........of course there are differences, maninly on immigration and our integration into the European Union.............but essentially, there are no huge differences and certainly no ideological battles/differences in terms of religion and serious issues like abortion and gay marriage..........religion plays no part in it, which as you can imagine makes things alot easier and alot less volatile, and also ensures important things are done much easier without all the lobyists and extremists having any influence or say.

So, Labour............and the reason TMC says Brown is politically dead.

The are basically the "Liberal" party...........however, they are EXTREME liberal, and not in any good way.

There main flaws being:

1 - The total lack of any kind of restriction on immigration........allowing anyone and everyone into the country, which is essentially supposed to be if they are need (which is a good idea of course) but un-fortunately this is heavily abused and there are no real measures in place to limit of properly asses whether someone has a viable case to enter the country.

2 - Their total rape/exploitation/hanging out to dry of our health care system............linked to the above, because the majority of people who seek asylum here or get over here some-how, do so so they can take advantage of out free health care..........and they do!!!

My Mum works in a doctors surgery, and sees the worst of the worse...........highlights including: women who come here solely to have children, and as many as they can, because not only will they be well looked after in giving birth but they will then be given a free house and various weekly benefits depending on the amount of kids they have............which as you can imagine, they keep popping out! with no restriction or come back from the government.

3 - Their complete and total mis-management of the financial and banking world..............this is where Brown comes into it more, because he was the man in charge of regulating it all during the period that has caused the current recession..............which is the worst recession weve had in over a 100 years.

Their reactions to the recession have been pathetic, and we currently have a government official (we call them MP's, for Members of Parliment) expenses scandal, where various MP's have been revealed to have submitted and claimed for various things illegally............which we the tax payers pay for, which is essentially fraud..........examples of this are: claiming for a 2nd home for supposed personal use, then renting it out and keeping the money, and various other ridiculous things.

Overall, we need the Conservatives to come to power (which is what will happen in the next election because have had it with Labour) to bring some balance back to it all, as they will reign in immigration (but not in a bad way, just in the sense that they see it as only necessary to the point where the country can accomodate it) create all kinds of banking regulatory restrictions on financial stuff and just generally even it all out after 8 years of Labour p*ssyness and allowing this country to be taken advantage of in so many different ways.

As I said though, the good thing about this, is that The Conservatives are not to Labour, what The Republicans are to the Democrats, so their wont be a real extreme ideological difference.

Phew.............sorry about that, you asked, and I felt like writing a little essay for you. :wink:

Anything else you want to know, or anything not clear, just say so bud.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:52 am
Don't ask about mine, XBay. I'd have to change some names, but the landscape is the same one Bigs just described.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:57 pm
I see what you guys mean. Thanks.

By the way... just how much do you British men hate the French? That question always made me chuckle to know the answer for some reason. Because I know you're allies, but you don't necessarily have to respect someone to be allies with them.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:51 pm
bigstrads wrote:
First, I dont even think I can acknowledge Pawno's post............because if hes jokeing (which I hope he is many points) then its pointless, and if he isnt joking and actually believes those things...........then its pointless.

Anyway, actual relevant conversation from Xbay............the party in power at the moment is The Labour Party.



Nah it's very true dude... Your Immigration laws to us Australians disgust me that it's not a 2 way street.

Your country still thinks it's the 1770's and that you think your all better then us Convicts of the South Pacific.. if you ask me personally ( I think the Brits are some of the most insensitive people in the world, granted there's diamonds amongst the rough <yourself included BIGS> ) But i still have this image of you been Scotch drinking hunters roaming the countryside with your wolfhound dogs taking down innocentfoxes and pheasants.



I do know
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:51 pm
xbay wrote:I see what you guys mean. Thanks.

By the way... just how much do you British men hate the French? That question always made me chuckle to know the answer for some reason. Because I know you're allies, but you don't necessarily have to respect someone to be allies with them.


Well, its just a natural thing really..........perhaps like Americans with Canadians, although thats more finding them weird, which I suppose thats what the English/French thing is about..........its just that English people are more honest and harsh about it. :wink:

Allies? I dont know about that? allies have to share things and help each other dont they? a mutual relationship............what have the French done for us except widen the scope and land to recover from the Nazi's in WW2?

For me personally, every Frenchman Ive encountered has been a pompous, up his own ass, smelling of cheese, total p*ssy.............remember what I always say on Call of Duty Xbay!? that the worst campers are always going to be French or Italian. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:18 pm
xbay wrote:By the way... just how much do you British men hate the French?


Not as much as we do.


French women, on the other side... :mrgreen:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:33 pm
bigstrads wrote:Allies? I dont know about that? allies have to share things and help each other dont they? a mutual relationship............what have the French done for us except widen the scope and land to recover from the Nazi's in WW2?

For me personally, every Frenchman Ive encountered has been a pompous, up his own ass, smelling of cheese, total p*ssy.............remember what I always say on Call of Duty Xbay!? that the worst campers are always going to be French or Italian. :mrgreen:


Well, they came to the rescue to help us beat you guys so we could win our independence. Oh wait, that's a bad thing. :mrgreen:

But I see what you mean. For me, whenever I get matched up against or with a Canadian on XBox, it's usually good news if against and bad news if I'm with one.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21379
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:03 am
Know anything about the Bank of England Bigs and the priks who own and run it?
:wink:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:39 am
TMC wrote:
xbay wrote:By the way... just how much do you British men hate the French?


Not as much as we do.


French women, on the other side... :mrgreen:


Ahh dude, we are truelly peas in a pod man...........because I was coming back to this thread right now to add in an asterix about French women being great, and just French men being scum. :wink:

p4wn06124ff171 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
First, I dont even think I can acknowledge Pawno's post............because if hes jokeing (which I hope he is many points) then its pointless, and if he isnt joking and actually believes those things...........then its pointless.

Anyway, actual relevant conversation from Xbay............the party in power at the moment is The Labour Party.



Nah it's very true dude... Your Immigration laws to us Australians disgust me that it's not a 2 way street.

Your country still thinks it's the 1770's and that you think your all better then us Convicts of the South Pacific.. if you ask me personally ( I think the Brits are some of the most insensitive people in the world, granted there's diamonds amongst the rough <yourself included BIGS> ) But i still have this image of you been Scotch drinking hunters roaming the countryside with your wolfhound dogs taking down innocentfoxes and pheasants.



I do know


Well, I cant really comment on your view of English people............cuz its exactly that, your view, and wouldnt want to spoil that image you have...........because its just hillarious and so typically Australian (ie: to believe that English people are essentially all well off and well to do, and hence better than Australians :mrgreen:)

Much like I feel that most Australians are beer swilling, woman beating, racist, un-intelligent, large children.

The immigration comment is rather insane to me still though.............I mean, England is a joke of a country in terms of immigration, probably the worst in the world as far as letting people in who shouldnt be here and are only here to rape and abuse the ridiculous amount of free services available to tax payers...........ohh and of course, all the people who do come here to rape those services dont work, and as such dont contribute in any way to them.

This is where the immigration problem is very different to America's, because the only gripe they have with "illegals" is that they take jobs away from Americans, as its not like there is any free healthcare for them to abuse............well, WE WANT THESE "PEOPLE" TO GET JOBS!!! it would be much easier to sell the idea of allowing these people into the country, if they actually contributed to the resources that they are draining and claiming from.

As far as your specific example of Australian immigration, well, its a big joke over here that you cant into a pub without being served by an Australian (hence why I thought you might be joking, because the amount of Aussies here is insane)

As far as what you guys allow English people to do over there, Im not sure but my girl watches a programme called "Australian Border Force"...............which is all centered on the catching of illegals and people who try to smuggle things through customes, and those guys seem as tight as a puckered a*s.

migya wrote:Know anything about the Bank of England Bigs and the priks who own and run it?
:wink:


No Mig, what have you learnt now about the Bank of England from all your "expose" docymentaries then. :roll: :wink:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:54 pm
bigstrads wrote:
As far as your specific example of Australian immigration, well, its a big joke over here that you cant into a pub without being served by an Australian (hence why I thought you might be joking, because the amount of Aussies here is insane)



Oh lol... i see ya point BIGS... Probably didn't clarify enough but that one aussie you see working behind the bar probably will be on his/her 1 and only working visa and never allowed to work in the country again.

Sure Aussies visit and a select few have dual citizenship and keep on coming back to work in that English Pub... It's the convicts like me who can only trace the roots of our family tree and not the top branches who'll only be allowed to work there one year in the U.K and the next time they return it'll be purely on a Holiday Visa.

Like i said there's exceptions... like this chick i know who got sponsered by a large corporation and on her 2nd stint in UK she was on a working visa, But most of us just go home and instead of working in a UK Pub we start drinking in a UK theme pub.

Totally different kettle of fish for the travelling UK's. I know this dude who's been in the country 3 years and he has just kept extending his yr long Aus Working visa and hadn't had to go back to the UK while his 2nd and 3rd visas get approved.

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest