Game Thread: Denver Nuggets @ Warriors 12-26-2005

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

How many points will the Warriors win/lose by?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:32 pm

+10
No votes
+5
67%
+1
No votes
33%
No votes
No votes

Total votes : 3

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:34 am
Diogu issue aside (even if I agree he has to play more), our main issue right now is the defense. 44 points allowed in the first quarter alone...

We can't win against a high school team with this kind of defense...

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:52 am
Murphy replaced Ike at the 9 min mark of the 4th after a 10 productive minute stretch and Monty also gave Baron a rest after missing a '3' and a turnover, with The Two Headed Earls going to work :!: While baron was out, J Rich had 1 basket, missed 2 ft's and had 2 turnovers that resulted in 5 pts with Denver's lead up to 8 :!: With The stretch run lineup being Murphy,Dunleavy,Jrich,Fish and Baron trying to match up with the nuggets small ball , No one steps up and takes over and with NO defensive Presence (Adonal Foyle) on the floor to get the necessary stops to make a run after he was pulled for good when he missed his only 2 shots, at that time the Warriors were up 3 in the 3rd :!: The two Earls outscored Baron and J Rich 18 to 13 in the fourth, Dunleavy had 9pts and Murph and Fish combine for 7 pts in the final period With the nuggets outscoring the warriors by 5 points for the 6 point victory :banghead:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:01 am
With dun and Foyle in the 4th, the Nugs would have won by 20 ::lol:

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:25 pm
I was listening on the radio and I thought I heard "We Want Ike!" The announcers didn't even comment on it.

Well, with the losing streak going on, M&M are going to have to do something.

Everybody's saying what happened to our defense, including Monty. I think maybe the other teams just made adjustments and we didn't.

Monty is going to have to wake up and smell the coffee: What worked in November isn't going to work in January.

We Want Ike!
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:48 pm
Great Job by Dumlamey again by letting the shooter beat him down the floor again in the final seconds like he did in Detroit. Just for that Monty should sit him for 2 or 3 games to send a message.
This season is not a flop.
Previous

Return to Game Threads